Man Sports

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
wondering if anyone got anything Posittive to say about the MAN Scorch/Vaporize Stack? i mena i know this whole board loves the Levi/Dcp stack but wanted to know how is this stack?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a good stack, but I would go with the later. MAN Blueprint was actually a good supplement when I tested it.

You won't have a bad deal either way you decide to go...

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
It's a good stack, but I would go with the later. MAN Blueprint was actually a good supplement when I tested it.

what do you mean you would go with the later?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
most people likes that stack but for like a couple bucks more i can buy 2 bottles each of the MAN STACK, which i can afford

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Didn't know you had done blueprint. I'm pondering that as the last thing pre-summer :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scorch looks like a pretty solid formulation.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya im pretty much debating on running i mean i want to try it, because i will be working out at like 5 in the morn so im thinkin about it alot that and some Drive

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have... It is a good supplement. I have an extra bottle that I'll use one day. NP had a sale on it a few months back - great deal at the time. If they do it again, I'll get more.

Vika, get what you can w/o going broke my friend. Each of the products you listed are worthy of their price. But if you can get more with MAN Sports, go for it. Either way you'll get great results! (Given you train/diet correctly)

Didn't know you had done blueprint. I'm pondering that as the last thing pre-summer :)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what im think about really want to lose some weight i know my diet is gonna have to play into a big part of it, so we will see how it goes i wanna drop at least a clean 10pounds a month until i lose 30pounds and stay lean throughout

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
have you tried it? did any one have a crash feeling after taking it??
maybe i will go all Applied Nutriceuticals AM/PM fat loss stack just looking for something good and kinda on the cheap side with no jitters and crashing effect

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing bro... LIPO PM/AM is good, but you will not cut weight like you will with the others we have been discussing. Look into Napalm/Levi/DCP stack...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look into Napalm/Levi/DCP stack...
I like the way you think. :D

Whenever I start cutting again, I think this is going to be the base of my supplementation. You guys might want to be careful with that one if you're sensitive to Yohimbine, though. Luckily I'm not. :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my last few squirts of Napalm - I'll order it again. Lower abs seem to be more 'profiled' - which is goooood!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my last few squirts of Napalm - I'll order it again. Lower abs seem to be more 'profiled' - which is goooood!
Oh awesome, I didn't even realize you're using Napalm right now! I'm glad you like it; I still haven't had a chance to test mine out yet.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I'll keep things under the rador sometimes... Avant has some really good products. I'm interested in the SyntheSIZE... sorry for the hijack - It's part of my MO

Oh awesome, I didn't even realize you're using Napalm right now! I'm glad you like it; I still haven't had a chance to test mine out yet.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I'll keep things under the rador sometimes... Avant has some really good products. I'm interested in the SyntheSIZE... sorry for the hijack - It's part of my MO
I've been using SyntheSIZE since the beta version and I really do like it. The final is even better with the added CrM to balance out the CEE, not to mention the final tastes/smells MUCH better.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
no probs good to see what esle is out there ya know, kinda stay away from the hype thats why i was looking at MAN because everyone is Kevi/dcp and thats it really one dimensional but i like to think outside the box,
that naplam how soon do you see effects?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, I have not used Creatine in 4-5 years - I bet I would respond well to it. I will add it to my cart for my next order.
I've been using SyntheSIZE since the beta version and I really do like it. The final is even better with the added CrM to balance out the CEE, not to mention the final tastes/smells MUCH better.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And just to tie this back in with the original topic, I'm stacking SS with MAN Body Octane. That stuff tastes like Sunny D. :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no probs good to see what esle is out there ya know, kinda stay away from the hype thats why i was looking at MAN because everyone is Kevi/dcp and thats it really one dimensional but i like to think outside the box,
that naplam how soon do you see effects?
It will depend on how tight your diet is dialed in. You may experience slight localized water retention from the Yohimbine HCl which might blur the visuals of the actual fat loss progress, but that's completely normal and will go away soon after discontinuation.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
maybe something like this would be pretty solid

Drive (110 caps)
IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg)
Xtend (1016 grams) mix leucine in
Reset-Ad
MAN Scorch/Vaporize Stack

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
what kind of diet would be great for this like low carb? high protein dont know really, i also work out at 5:00am 3days out of the week and the other 2 around afternoon will taht effect when i take my supplements sinc eits different times?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me ask you this - how clean do you eat now?

If you're going for more a a polished cut look, watch out for the common insulin spike after you work out...

Xtend is GOLD, gotta have it!

And why the Reset?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe something like this would be pretty solid

Drive (110 caps)
IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg)
Xtend (1016 grams) mix leucine in
Reset-Ad
MAN Scorch/Vaporize Stack
What kind of diet for ^ stack?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
MAN's Stack is very good yes. But imo it is kinda of yesterday in its formulation (hence the reason version 2.0 is going to be released).

Honestly, look as deep into everything...do your research and you CAN'T beat Leviathan/DCP right now imo for overall fatloss and muscle preservation. Read up, do some studying and my bet is you will come to the same conclusion.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The combo of DCP/Leviathan does cover the bases pretty well, I've got to admit. As far as orals go, anyways.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The combo of DCP/Leviathan does cover the bases pretty well, I've got to admit. As far as orals go, anyways.
I forgot to say that adding Napalm would be SIIIICK!

I had great results on this stuff. If you are real sensitive to yohimbine I would be cautious.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I really like from MAN is Clout. It's pretty good.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ewwww, I thought you liked women...

I kid I kid! Clout does have a great reputation.

The only thing I really like from MAN is when they hold me tight and fix me Clout. It's pretty good.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ewwww, I thought you liked women...

I kid I kid! Clout does have a great reputation.
I only like the ladies but I have had to cut back on my dating since I got married. Though I do enjoy the occasional goat. J/K

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i know but its up there in price, but i guess i should just save alittle more,but my diet will be very clean i mean i still dont know what kind of diet should i eat though need some help with that any suggestions?
this is pretty much my frist fat loss stack i ever taked so i dont know how i will react to yohimbine,
I have a symptom of rest ad so i need it