Best Place to get pills

ozzieramirez

Awards
I recently went to a nutrision shop and purchased Phedadrol, Xceler8 DHB and Anabolix PM. Recommended by person at store. Well I ended up paying almost 150 for all three. Can anyone recommend a site where I can find them for cheaper. (substitutes) Also what do you guys think about this combination? I am looking to bulk up. I am 30, I work about about 5 times a week and I weight 160. I take the phed and xcel 3 times and 1 anabolix. I also drink a protein shake (Pro5) 2 times a day, between breakfast and lunch and one right after work out.

Detail:
Phed: 17a-methyl etiolichola-2-ene-17bol 10mg
Xceler8: DHB 100mg

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lesson number two: never listen to the sales people at supplement stores. better yet, dont even go to them UNLESS you are COMPLETELY out of protein and you maxed out your credit card and are other wise unable to buy off nutraplanet. but this should never be the case because protein is always purchased in advance and all other supps can wait until you can use your credit card again. well you get the point, places like GNC and others are a HUGE rip off and the employees make a commission so will sell you anything, they dont know crap about what the tell you either.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lesson number two: never listen to the sales people at supplement stores. better yet, dont even go to them UNLESS you are COMPLETELY out of protein and you maxed out your credit card and are other wise unable to buy off nutraplanet. but this should never be the case because protein is always purchased in advance and all other supps can wait until you can use your credit card again. well you get the point, places like GNC and others are a HUGE rip off and the employees make a commission so will sell you anything, they dont know crap about what the tell you either.
Well said! But some local supp shops actually know what they are speaking about. I usually test them by asking them what they think about a certain supp and its beneficial properties of the ingredients.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
np or bust!
Wow, I hate to say it but.... I've never been on NP web site (I don't know why) I guess my own stupidity :fool2: :hammer: .... Anyway, I just took a gander and they have a ton of stuff.... I guess I'll be looking there for my future supps.... I don't understand why all this time I google most of the supplements I'm looking for and I don't believe I ever came across nutraplanet.com. I've heard of them, but they never crossed my mind. Oh well...... Thanks guys! :woohoo:

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Yeah i hear yah about never seeing them when googling:type: supplements, I just found them a few months ago and I havent ordered from any other company since:head:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you don't use NutraPlanet.com You're wrong.