Weight Gain M1test Question

daleden

Awards
How you guys doing? This will be my first posting, i'm 10 days into a stack of m1t with 4ad, milk thistsle, flexseed and have my pct ready to go in about a week in a half, i'm 40, about 200, 15% been working out here and there years, it's my first stack, all i wanted was to at least gain10 pound how ever it came, from my reading, i seen guys gain 10-20 pounds. As of date, i have not gain any, i up my calories 1500-2000 per day, its the most i ever eaten, protien about 190-240 per day. I start at 315x3 rep on bench im at 6 now, i feel my strengh for sure coming, it seem at the end of 4 weeks if im able to go 10 lb. a week i will be at in the 400 range about 2 month ahead of my goal, an yes i have stepped up every aspect of my workout up,
week one m1t 10 mg pd, 4AD 400-600
on day eight it went to 20mg and same 4AD
Finally Question: What am i doing wrong not to have gain one pound yet?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start at 315x3 rep on bench im at 6 now, i feel my strengh for sure coming, it seem at the end of 4 weeks if im able to go 10 lb. a week i will be at in the 400 range about 2 month ahead of my goal,
I very very strongly encourage you to slow down on achieving this goal so quickly. The increased strength from steroids is due to rapidly increased muscle contractile strength. This increased (contractile) strength does not happen nearly a rapidly in tendons and ligaments. Therefore it is a serious concern that this rapidly increased strength could result in a very very serious injury.

You say that you have trained off and on. This would further suggest that you may not have the advanced tendon and ligament development that comes with years of consistent progressive training.

Be careful.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
How you guys doing? This will be my first posting, i'm 10 days into a stack of m1t with 4ad, milk thistsle, flexseed and have my post cycle therapy ready to go in about a week in a half, i'm 40, about 200, 15% been working out here and there years, it's my first stack, all i wanted was to at least gain10 pound how ever it came, from my reading, i seen guys gain 10-20 pounds. As of date, i have not gain any, i up my calories 1500-2000 per day, its the most i ever eaten, protien about 190-240 per day. I start at 315x3 rep on bench im at 6 now, i feel my strengh for sure coming, it seem at the end of 4 weeks if im able to go 10 lb. a week i will be at in the 400 range about 2 month ahead of my goal, an yes i have stepped up every aspect of my workout up,
week one m1t 10 mg pd, 4AD 400-600
on day eight it went to 20mg and same 4AD
Finally Question: What am i doing wrong not to have gain one pound yet?
I have done my share of M1t cycles and to not put on any weight in 10 days is very suggestive that the **** you are taking is fake. You could sit on your ass and still put on weight with m1t because of the water retention. What brand are you taking, post the actual ingredients word for word.

With my experience and friends the most rapid weight increase occurs within the first the 2 weeks, much of that weight is water.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

B is right on target here. If you find your tendons bothering you, you might want to try taking a supplement like Cissus. Search it up.
Sometimes they won't bother you until AFTER you have injured them. This is why I suggest caution with rapid strngth gain.

daleden

Awards
I very very strongly encourage you to slow down on achieving this goal so quickly. The increased strength from steroids is due to rapidly increased muscle contractile strength. This increased (contractile) strength does not happen nearly a rapidly in tendons and ligaments. Therefore it is a serious concern that this rapidly increased strength could result in a very very serious injury.

You say that you have trained off and on. This would further suggest that you may not have the advanced tendon and ligament development that comes with years of consistent progressive training.

Be careful.
Thank you for the that detail explanation, when i spoke of year on an off, i should have said years ago i trained 5-6 days a week for power building, then got into working double shifts, but i have steadly been working out for 5 years, 3 days a week, just maintaining and staying fit, but keeping my bp around 350-405 in the cold season, and in spring diet down to 8% and bench go down to 350, and then start back up again, i have never been 200, my real goal in to carry plus 200 til march and get as thick as i can, so when i diet down this spring i can be 190 at 7-8% instead of 178.
and sorry it took so long, i'm just learning how to used this post stuff

daleden

Awards
Wait you increased your daily cals by 1500-2000, or you are eating 1500/2000 a day total?? What is your total daily cal consumption.

Are you loosing bodyfat? Perhaps you are recomping? It sounds though that you simply are not eating enough...
I am now around 4000-4500 per day, from 2000-2500 per day.

daleden

Awards
I have done my share of M1t cycles and to not put on any weight in 10 days is very suggestive that the **** you are taking is fake. You could sit on your ass and still put on weight with m1t because of the water retention. What brand are you taking, post the actual ingredients word for word.

With my experience and friends the most rapid weight increase occurs within the first the 2 weeks, much of that weight is water.
Wow, I'm at work, so i dont have bottle, but the brand is Fast Action, in my head i feel i'm looking bigger, i know how to workout, before i started stack, i was one week back of a year ago, in this week i made up that progess, my rep are equal if not better, and i judge everything on a January 15th at a one rep max, which has just been what i've done for year, if i would have gain 5 pounds an stopped today on strength after 10 days, i would be happy, but no weight even water is kinda of not cool

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Finding the real m1t is hard, and if you do it is expensive, like $130 for 90 caps@10mg each. How much did you pay for yours? There are a lot of knock offs that are $50 a bottle, if you read the ingredients its the not the same thing.

daleden

Awards
I spent $69 from the uk, are the knockoff missing part of a structure? would that be why i'm now only 2 pounds up, after reading and thinking about it, being 200 pound i started with 5 mg in mornin, and 5mg at night, maybe the dosage was not enoungh for me, and now that im up to 20mg, maybe, maybe i will see something in the weight gain this week

daleden

Awards
Here's the ingredients you were asking for(17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
ppl over 200lbs should take 15-20mg so maybe your dosage was just too low. With my experience with m1t the weight gain was the most rapid I have even seen with any prohormone/steroid cycle. I did 2 weeks on 2 off 3 times and the first 2 weeks i put on like 14 lbs, mostly water though. Some people retain more water then others so weight gain will be much slower.

daleden

Awards
question

ppl over 200lbs should take 15-20mg so maybe your dosage was just too low. With my experience with m1t the weight gain was the most rapid I have even seen with any prohormone/steroid cycle. I did 2 weeks on 2 off 3 times and the first 2 weeks i put on like 14 lbs, mostly water though. Some people retain more water then others so weight gain will be much slower.
what do you think, anything i have tried in my life that had to do with taking in my body, i have alway needed just a little more than normal to work, vicadin for pain, a pill and half just to halfway work, other things pretty much the same, being my 1st ph try, i wanted to be safe on the liver part of it, everything else, it is what it is, i know next week i was going to 30mg for a week then back to 20 for the last week, so there i might see something, and next time start at 20, thoughts?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Put a cap of m1t in your mouth and hold it on your tongue, if it starts to burn it is m1t, if there is no burn it is not m1t.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
in your local grocer's freezer, right next to the Flintstone Pushup Pops.
I almost just choked on my protein bar! :lol:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again."

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
what do you think, anything i have tried in my life that had to do with taking in my body, i have alway needed just a little more than normal to work, vicadin for pain, a pill and half just to halfway work, other things pretty much the same, being my 1st ph try, i wanted to be safe on the liver part of it, everything else, it is what it is, i know next week i was going to 30mg for a week then back to 20 for the last week, so there i might see something, and next time start at 20, thoughts?
30mg is hefty, being that is your first ph cycle I would not suggest it. M1t is not like other steroids like test where more = better, some people get better results off a lower dose rather then a high one, the body does not increase the effect if you take a **** load. 20mg should work because 10mg is what most take with great results. But its your body, do as you see fit.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
m1t>dbol any day for me. Dbol is just way cheaper.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
30mg is hefty, being that is your first ph cycle I would not suggest it. M1t is not like other steroids like test where more = better, some people get better results off a lower dose rather then a high one, the body does not increase the effect if you take a **** load. 20mg should work because 10mg is what most take with great results. But its your body, do as you see fit.
SE is right and I will add that increasing the dose one week, then dropping back down is a waste. There is no need to taper a PH at the end of the cycle. Just ramp up to the dose you want to be at, then go to PCT when you're done.

daleden

Awards
Put a cap of m1t in your mouth and hold it on your tongue, if it starts to burn it is m1t, if there is no burn it is not m1t.
I hope you were serious because i tried that, and it did not burn, but how could a caplet burn? i even opened it up and still no, but---but explain How in 2 weeks i went from 265x 7 for one set at the end of my benching to 295x 10 for 2 sets and if i get 300 on friday then, i know my body isnt playing with a placebo, and just to push the limit, i will try 305 and see. please answer that, i would rather hear, im not eating enough, but i went from 2500pd to 4000-4500 i drank 4 protien shakes pd at 50gram, ( i know my body releases what it dont used, but i wanted to say for this 4 weeks i did all i could do. Today day 11 still only up 3lb.

daleden

Awards
This thread is a complete flashback into 2004.
I know, i skip the 2000-2006 supplement evolution, and went back to reading of 2003-2005 and that is why i ask that quesiton, maybe it could of been a missing componet that i didn't catch

daleden

Awards
maybe i should be happy with just the extra strength, and when it come time to diet, i dont have to worry some much of that first 10-15lbs. of water, but i sure felt if i was heavier, the numbers that would come would be person best

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats totaly true!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you were serious because i tried that, and it did not burn, but how could a caplet burn? i even opened it up and still no, but---but explain How in 2 weeks i went from 265x 7 for one set at the end of my benching to 295x 10 for 2 sets and if i get 300 on friday then, i know my body isnt playing with a placebo, and just to push the limit, i will try 305 and see. please answer that, i would rather hear, im not eating enough, but i went from 2500pd to 4000-4500 i drank 4 protien shakes pd at 50gram, ( i know my body releases what it dont used, but i wanted to say for this 4 weeks i did all i could do. Today day 11 still only up 3lb.
There's little doubt there's a steroid in the caplet; however, M1T it doesn't sound like it is. You would also be quite surprised to see the power of the mind....quite surprised.

M1T, being a derivative of 1-testosterone, is a strong irritant. It will burn like Charlie Sheen's pee.

daleden

Awards
There's little doubt there's a steroid in the caplet; however, M1T it doesn't sound like it is. You would also be quite surprised to see the power of the mind....quite surprised.

M1T, being a derivative of 1-testosterone, is a strong irritant. It will burn like Charlie Sheen's pee.
now i dont know if i want to go in a depress mode, or be happy with the lift gains, and still see what happens in 2 weeks, i have been in contact with the supplement company on a couple times, and they swear by it, i'm walking to the car now to get another caplet and test, then try to get in contact with the company, thank you also

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen M1T certs in the past that contained 10% methyltest.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO!!! ;)

It was not a brand but a retailer that used to get bulk powders. I am not sure he even capped it for branded label resale.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about a tingle? no burn.
Well not like a burn like acid or something,but it def has a intense tingle......lets just say i wouldn't snort it....:lol:

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Well if you are have huge strength increases like that then it is probably legit stuff. Just keep eating lots. That tongue burning test means nothing, don't worry about it. My m1t does not burn my tongue.

daleden

Awards
Well if you are have huge strength increases like that then it is probably legit stuff. Just keep eating lots. That tongue burning test means nothing, don't worry about it. My m1t does not burn my tongue.
thanks, i just email the uk company about the tongue statement and yea, im five meal in now, getting off work will drank some protien then eat dinner, hopely something by friday, but im still pumped up to see what i will be able to do friday, i deadlift today,(just making convo now) last week, 225x10,315x6,405x5x3,315x8,Today 205x8,225x8,335x6,450x4x2,375x5,335x8, Okay i know the mind is a great thing, but i jump no#'s and added sets, an still had the rest of the back heavy and heavy bi's, BUT NOT an extra pound, let me hit this time clock thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regular 1Test never burned for me, and the one time I tried M1T before I started pissing blood it didn't burn at all.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regular 1Test never burned for me, and the one time I tried M1T before I started pissing blood it didn't burn at all.
:eek: oh dam dude,that would do it for me!!!!!

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
LOL I knew some dumbass kid who thought m1t should be taken like dbol in terms of dosage and he was popping like 50-60mg/day. I laughed at him for roughly 11 minutes then said get your ass to a doctor.

papa G

Awards
Never tried M1t, but I must say that the transdermal 1-test would most definately irritate my skin like nothing else. I have read that 1-test is a very irritating substance to the body. Maybe the the added methyl group just amplifys the irritating toxic effects on the body (harder to eliminate the substance).

After the gains and irritation I use to get off 1-t, M1t would be TOO scary. I just don't want to FEEL my liver burning!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I knew some dumbass kid who thought m1t should be taken like dbol in terms of dosage and he was popping like 50-60mg/day. I laughed at him for roughly 11 minutes then said get your ass to a doctor.
Dang!, I only took it for about 5 days at 5mg a day. Ever see the "M1T shakes" thread over at bb.com. Someone posted a link on here a while back. It was pretty funny.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a few cycles back in 04-05 and i never had any bad issues. Gained a sh*tload of muscle though!!!

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I did a few cycles back in 04-05 and i never had any bad issues. Gained a sh*tload of muscle though!!!
yeah for real I know m1t is thought of as poison but the **** works better then I could have imagined when I took it. 4AD was stacked with it, it seems to counter act the lethargy you can get from it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah for real I know m1t is thought of as poison but the **** works better then I could have imagined when I took it. 4AD was stacked with it, it seems to counter act the lethargy you can get from it.
i straight up looked like a pro bodybuilder on that stuff!!!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took M1t a few yrs ago. i didnt think it was that great.. all i did was blow up like a fish..