Canadians who have placed Nutraplanet orders please read (reset AD and h-drol)

B

bignative22

Awards
I am just wondering if anyone from Canada has any experience ordering from Nutraplanet, and how long it usually takes. I would like to get some H-drol and Reset A.D.

I guess my questions are a) did you get customs charges b) did you order any PH and c) how long did it take for your order to come?

thanks mucho

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no worries with Nutra...ive gotton M-Drol through...no clue if/when ill ever use it, but i got one.

No issues with Reset...im in canada, im a rep, i get it sent here every month.

Plus Sam gets everything across the border, so you shouldnt have anything to worry bout.

j

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I gather from a few members that I know that live in Canada, it usually takes 5 days to get their package from NP.

I'm sure they will chime in soon...

B

bignative22

Awards
Thanks for the speedy reply. Since the dollar is doing so well maybe I'll get a bottle of aspire36 too and give my girlfriend a little treat :twisted:

B

bignative22

Awards
And sorry to change the subject, but while you're online, how did you like the M-drol?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the speedy reply. Since the dollar is doing so well maybe I'll get a bottle of aspire36 too and give my girlfriend a little treat :twisted:

definetly recommend it!...its crazy

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
And sorry to change the subject, but while you're online, how did you like the M-drol?
never took it..may never..lol..instinct told me to buy one for down the road if I ever decide..sorry...but there are some review on here, search mdrol

B

bignative22

Awards
Thanks... I got the samples of aspire36 a few months ago and had a great time with them :d. I actually got kind of irritable but I think it was just the fact that my gf was so worn out but I still wanted it :)

Anyways thanks for the help, take it easy man

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
Sweet, looks like I might be able to try Leviathan afterall.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
There is really no way to determine how long an international package will take. It doesn't take long for the order itself to reach there. The issue is usually how long customs holds onto a package.
I have personally seen a few packages held, and even returned out the blue, for 3+months

C

Canuckguy

Awards
I just got my package from Nutraplanet, and it took 8 days. I was surprised at the speed, considering what I've read about Canada Post being overwhelmed with packages from the US right now. I got H-Drol too.