lipodrene

bj22

Awards
is this junk? i just ordered a couple bottles thinking it actually had ephedra in it for an upcoming cutting cycle. now i find out it contains "ephedra extract," not the real deal as i had been lead to believe.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it has ephedra extracts then it has ephedra.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Why do people order shyt then ask about it? I see that at least 2x a week. I'm sorry i just dont understand that.:think:
Im goin to go nap now....

bj22

Awards
Why do people order shyt then ask about it? I see that at least 2x a week. I'm sorry i just dont understand that.:think:
Im goin to go nap now....
i didn't realize until a buddy was talking to me today that ephedra extracts weren't the real deal.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i didn't realize until a buddy was talking to me today that ephedra extracts weren't the real deal.
Im not sayin you did man, a lil i guess. Some guys are orderin things and they are just one here like "hey so i got my _________ today. How should i dose? when and with what?. can i take it with my _________? I need to know i start tonight. Thanks" stuff like that. Or the recent 2 who had a 3 compound PH/Steroid and did that. Sorry it was a small rant i guess.

Anyways, good luck wiht your stuff man seriosuly.:head:
Just be careful cause ephedra is business.
Take care.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i took it and liked it. it dose not give you the kick in the arse that stacker 2s did but gives you more of a push that last longer. it seems to be a pretty solid formula. if you go in thinking it wont work then it probably wont. the only thing i can say it that it dosent quite match the apetite suppression of old stackers

bj22

Awards
Im not sayin you did man, a lil i guess. Some guys are orderin things and they are just one here like "hey so i got my _________ today. How should i dose? when and with what?. can i take it with my _________? I need to know i start tonight. Thanks" stuff like that. Or the recent 2 who had a 3 compound PH/Steroid and did that. Sorry it was a small rant i guess.

Anyways, good luck wiht your stuff man seriosuly.:head:
Just be careful cause ephedra is business.
Take care.
I got you man, I am not really all that new to this. I need to be a little more careful when reading ingredients I guess. I just read a little about these and got excited thinking it was a legit ephedra product readily available again.

I'm obviously going to try them since I am stuck with a couple bottles and I'll report back when I have some experience with them. How many were you taking a day to see good results 12 step? I have a feeling these aren't all that strong.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
3 no need to double dose it actually felt like the longer i took them the better they worked oh yeah i work 12 hour shifts so i would take one at 8 1 and 6 they did keep me going

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
just to let you know i took a road trip this weekend. got off of work at 12am. went to sleep at 130. left at 4am took lipodrene drove for 10 hours reached my destination finally went to bed about 10. i really wasnt sleepy. this stuff works pretty good and i only took two the entire day