$ $ $ It is ON! 2 more $20 gift certs at Nutra Planet

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok it is time for Anabolic Innovations to give out $20 gift certs as a way of saying thank you not only to Nutra Planet but of course also to the members here.

It started YESTERDAY. Nutra Planet will be putting in an Anabolic Innovations brochure in every box they send out. TWO of them will have the following along with a special code

You won $20 gift Cert at Nutra Planet
Contact us at: [email protected]

So make sure when you receive your order from Nutra Planet you look for the Anabolic Innovations brochure and look for the special code. Send an email to [email protected] and give me the code and you WIN!

Good Luck to all.

CROWLER

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
my package was shipped out yesterday. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think they started yesterday but just to be on the safe side I said today so :) Back at ya buddy.

CROWLER

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
damn. Saving 20 bucks on a 80 dollar purchase wouldnt be bad at all. Considering all the stuff I ordered. 13 pounds worth of protien, dextrose and bulk powder for 80 bucks :] thats nutraplanet for ya.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It will last until the 2 SPECIAL brochures are sent out. We will then wait a week for the winner to email me at [email protected]

If no one emails me we will make 2 more SPECIAL brochures.

THANKS!

CROWLER

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
You should wait longer than that. What if it gets in a package going to Canada that takes at least 2-3 weeks to get here IF you're lucky.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok we will wait a month for our Canuk friends :)

CROWLER