Best Stim For Daily Use?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for an oral form of a stim that includes caffeine that can be safely used daily. Please let your suggestion flow! Thanks so much!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is a great stim for daily use.

PM me for a sample.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rec. I want a stim that can be taken by a man and a woman if thats possible. It probably wont matter for a stim but you never know! I noticed that RPM talks of increased Test.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rec. I want a stim that can be taken by a man and a woman if thats possible. It probably wont matter for a stim but you never know! I noticed that RPM talks of increased Test.
Stims for a daily use is bad IMO. Stims should be used ocasionnaly. I have dropped them due to serious lack of retention of information and constant tiredness.

RPM is a good light stim that is safe to use daily, but not continuously. You need to take breaks, because you exhaust your adrenals.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Stims for a daily use is bad IMO. Stims should be used ocasionnaly. I have dropped them due to serious lack of retention of information and constant tiredness.

RPM is a good light stim that is safe to use daily, but not continuously. You need to take breaks, because you exhaust your adrenals.
:goodpost:

Your body adapts to the stims. Think of it this way. Stims are like illegal drugs. They hit you hard if you do it once in awhile but if you use it daily the effects wear off which causes more and more stim use. Very easy to get into health issues using stims everyday without breaks.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rpm is good because you can take some in the early AM then forget about it and justenjoy being a bit more energized. Usually with stims you are VERY energized but then crave more in order to keep it up. RPM is unique in that if you dose it properly you will not be totally reved up just more awake and will not have stim crash or craving.

And as far as daily Stim use. Many factors contribute to if it is right for you but many people are pulled in so many directions by work, family, life ect that especially for people in high stress jobs, something like RPM or another stim is a healthy alternative to harder options (ask anyone with their series 6 and 7...)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE STIMS DAILY! I warn you from 2 1/2 years of constant caffeine intake. I bet my adrenal is shot. ResetAD helped after 2-3 weeks but only a little, im far from back to "normal"
I highly recomend if you use RPM and decide to go everyday, half dose.
If you use it for workouts then obviously it wont be everyday so you should be fine.
I am still tryin to get off stims....it's tough.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
So what qualifies as a "safe enough" stim to take daily and whats not? Also, what can be done to help a body rebound after LOOONG term use of stims?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what qualifies as a "safe enough" stim to take daily and whats not? Also, what can be done to help a body rebound after LOOONG term use of stims?
It depends what you mean. Personally I will tough it out on weekends and not take any and try to not take anything one day during the week. That means I might take them "long term" but only about half the time if that makes sense...

When it comes to adrenals RPM might actually be one of the worse because it is so long lasting. I don't have any science to back that on just purely a brainstorm so feel free to prove me totally wrong ha...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
reset A.D will help rebound your body and help restore your Adrenal Glands. If you take a look at the link I post below you will notice it helps reduce tolerance to stims which with heavy, daily, overdosing on stims will do to your AG.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/63673-reset-ad-faq.html

Agian, It is a supplement It will help but dont expect miracles off this thing. I am positive your tolerance to stims will start to diminish but long usages of stims will reduce the effects of Reset Ad as well. Remember this is no magic super pill, but it will help a lot. I still recommend that you find an alternative to fixing your problems. using stims on a daily basis for a long period of time is not recommended. tell us how it goes.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It depends what you mean. Personally I will tough it out on weekends and not take any and try to not take anything one day during the week. That means I might take them "long term" but only about half the time if that makes sense...

When it comes to adrenals RPM might actually be one of the worse because it is so long lasting. I don't have any science to back that on just purely a brainstorm so feel free to prove me totally wrong ha...
I think I understand what your implying. The heavier the stim and the longer you use it the longer it takes to recover from it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I understand what your implying. The heavier the stim and the longer you use it the longer it takes to recover from it.
I actually meant that because RPM has such a rediculous activity life that you system is actually exposed to stimulants for longer each day so that you are actually "on" stims a higher % of the time... Now what I can't prove and don't know is if this would be harder on the adrenals than a more accute but shorter lasting stimulant.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
coffee is about the only form of stim I would feel safe using on a daily basis. :) I prefer to cycle my actual supplemental stim usage. reduces the chances of adrenal burnout and stress on your CNS and also reduces the chances of you building a tolerance to your favorite stim :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I actually meant that because RPM has such a rediculous activity life that you system is actually exposed to stimulants for longer each day so that you are actually "on" stims a higher % of the time... Now what I can't prove and don't know is if this would be harder on the adrenals than a more accute but shorter lasting stimulant.
This coudl be thpught of though in a reverse theory. It really depends on the doasger of the stim. If you take in 200mgs of caffeine 3x a day. RPM has lets say (i an not sure) 200mgs per serv well your adrenals may be working longer but not taking more of a tolerance due to it is less of an amount the receptors are upholdiong. RPM has other ingredients to help length of time and effectiveness.

All in all though i think it should be "cycled" much liek youre saying. USe 2-3 days off 2-3 etc. great idea. Use ResetAD regulary though or just on off days to help keep your AD from gettin beat up. I am in recovery now and it sucks. The tiredness mid day, irritation, headaches(just about gone)

Green Tea is good source for a little caffein(packets not pre-bottled) and hold great Antioxident effects.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I agree with an earlier posting about Reset-AD; it has some great success stories... at least in reducing stimulant tolerance.
To rebound from a long term usage, the only solution is stop the consumption. The body will never heal unless you let it, and long term stimulant abuse calls for long term abstinance. The first week without caffeine or whatnot will be tough, but after a week you would feel like a million bucks.. and it can only get better from there.

I think I'm reading a subliminal message here, but do correct me if I'm wrong. Are you addicted to stims? And are in the process of seeking out a safer method of taking them? If so, do realize that the body will rebound MOST LIKELY naturally. Few cases require any assistance to rebuild the adrenals, but do tell us your story.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I agree with an earlier posting about Reset-AD; it has some great success stories... at least in reducing stimulant tolerance.
To rebound from a long term usage, the only solution is stop the consumption. The body will never heal unless you let it, and long term stimulant abuse calls for long term abstinance. The first week without caffeine or whatnot will be tough, but after a week you would feel like a million bucks.. and it can only get better from there.

I think I'm reading a subliminal message here, but do correct me if I'm wrong. Are you addicted to stims? And are in the process of seeking out a safer method of taking them? If so, do realize that the body will rebound MOST LIKELY naturally. Few cases require any assistance to rebuild the adrenals, but do tell us your story.

They do rebound but never to the same extent. when i cycled off stims for a month and got back into it, the feeling when first introducing my body to it agian was a very mild energetic feeling. for me it seems that my AG never has recovered no matter how much I cycle it off. Just word of the wise to you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
They do rebound but never to the same extent. when i cycled off stims for a month and got back into it, the feeling when first introducing my body to it agian was a very mild energetic feeling. for me it seems that my AG never has recovered no matter how much I cycle it off. Just word of the wise to you.
Yea i think the receptors get sobeat up they dont ever fully recover. I am not even close to being able o feel stims like i used too. I am tryin to go clean. I bought some ClearShot to try this weekend but thats goin to be the end of it for awhile i think.
:frustrate

EDIT: Dont androgen receptors act the same way?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but one month isn't nearly long enough, I'm talking like 3-4 months of stim-LIBERTY! A month would undoubtely reduce your need for stims, but wouldn't yield enough time to repair such a sensitive gland in the body. Especially if you have been using stims for well over a year, which most users have.

I wonder if he wants to know (a), how long it would take for himself to feel "normal" again without stims or (b), how long it would take for himself to be able to dose a stim and actually feel a dramatic effect?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it was a 1 month on 1 month off situation. 1 month on light stim 1+ months off stims. First time taking it agian, I felt focus but stims really never hit me hard. The ONLY stim that ever hit me hard was animal cut packs. Those things are extremely dangerous in my opinion. The cause you to feel sick and sort of as if your about to pass out. High amounts of caffeine also seem to have some relation to libido change for me. My penis literally shrank to the size of someones pinky for a good 2-3 hours. Not fun at all.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but one month isn't nearly long enough, I'm talking like 3-4 months of stim-LIBERTY! A month would undoubtely reduce your need for stims, but wouldn't yield enough time to repair such a sensitive gland in the body. Especially if you have been using stims for well over a year, which most users have.

I wonder if he wants to know (a), how long it would take for himself to feel "normal" again without stims or (b), how long it would take for himself to be able to dose a stim and actually feel a dramatic effect?

Ok it really depends on the use. It only took me 2-3 weeks to "feel" cafeine again after 2 1/2 years of use and at least 6-8 of heavy/abuse like 600mg or so a day. Yea, that what i thought. ive been here guys. Between the right diet, supps and dropping stims you can recove failry quick, neevr fully but to a healthy state.

I dont think he had an issue with stims i think he is looking for something casue he staed in another thread he has been out of it for awhile ahd some personal issues and is just tryin to catch up.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

most likely reset AD will help him kickstart his AG agian but I doubt it would go as far as 100%. When using higher dosages of stims especially I notice no matter how long you try to "recover" the effect just never is the same. N.O explode for example. The day I shot my A.G down the crapper. First scoop to set tolerance. I was off the walls with that stuff, Second day effects started to wear off. I eventually went up to 2+ scoops to feel the stim. The crashes were there too when setting my dosages to 2+ scoops.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
most likely reset AD will help him kickstart his AG agian but I doubt it would go as far as 100%. When using higher dosages of stims especially I notice no matter how long you try to "recover" the effect just never is the same. N.O explode for example. The day I shot my A.G down the crapper. First scoop to set tolerance. I was off the walls with that stuff, Second day effects started to wear off. I eventually went up to 2+ scoops to feel the stim. The crashes were there too when setting my dosages to 2+ scoops.

I used NO-X for awhile at one point i used 4 scoops and just sweat a lil more thean regular.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I used NO-X for awhile at one point i used 4 scoops and just sweat a lil more thean regular.
yeah. even now on White Flood, The stim effect doesnt hit me hard. I feel energetic and focused a little bit but as far as feeling the stims, not really. Good endurance tho, that was a plus for me. I never got to finish NO-X. My mom threw it away :toofunny: it belonged in the trash anyway.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yeah. even now on White Flood, The stim effect doesnt hit me hard. I feel energetic and focused a little bit but as far as feeling the stims, not really. Good endurance tho, that was a plus for me. I never got to finish NO-X. My mom threw it away :toofunny: it belonged in the trash anyway.
haha i had a tub sitting around for 4-5 months and just trashed it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:cheers:

Im going to try to experiment with something tomorrow. mental keep a look out for my log tomorrow. I kinda have a "problem" with my liver. I believe that my ALT levels have been raised due to extreme exercise. My doctor believes either Im an alcoholic, or Im on roids or something. They want to do some test on me and just to be safe Im stopping supps for a month. Anyway whats going to be intresting is that Im going to be testing tomorrow to see how 3 scoops of White Flood vs the traditional recommended 2 scoop works out. In a month ill introduce stims back to my system to see how that works out. you guys should check it out.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:cheers:

Im going to try to experiment with something tomorrow. mental keep a look out for my log tomorrow. I kinda have a "problem" with my liver. I believe that my ALT levels have been raised due to extreme exercise. My doctor believes either Im an alcoholic, or Im on roids or something. They want to do some test on me and just to be safe Im stopping supps for a month. Anyway whats going to be intresting is that Im going to be testing tomorrow to see how 3 scoops of White Flood vs the traditional recommended 2 scoop works out. In a month ill introduce stims back to my system to see how that works out. you guys should check it out.

For sure man and good luck. When you come back to stims use something "good" with good reviews, RPM , White Flood, etc you know so you get all its worth the first time back casue im guessin they will get weak quick with the histroy. I think onc i go clean i am not comin back...or try not to.v Maybe some green tea once in awhile but nothin caffeine PreWO.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
For sure man and good luck. When you come back to stims use something "good" with good reviews, RPM , White Flood, etc you know so you get all its worth the first time back casue im guessin they will get weak quick with the histroy. I think onc i go clean i am not comin back...or try not to.v Maybe some green tea once in awhile but nothin caffeine PreWO.
mnn I know how you feel. Caffeine altho uneffective during the day it sure knows how to keep a guy up all night long. I got a bottle of RPM that myth gave me at home. I also have incarnate as well. I was gonna try RPM Drive Incarnate combo with some bulk citrulline malate. I seriously think I could rip apart a 40 pound dumb bell in half on that stack.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Amp, Cytolean, Leviathan in low dose, but nothing beats a good skim cuppa :)