Albuterol for Fat Loss?

Eagleman003

Awards
I was reading up on Albuterol for fat loss and was wondering how safe it was, etc. Also do you need to run a PCT of any type for this? There is a lot of unclear information about it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't need a post cycle therapy for it. Its about as safe as clen in my opinion. My 6 year old is on it occasionally for asthma. It can however raise blood pressure and heart rate. So as long as your healthy its okay.

Have you tried cutting calories and eating clean using regular supps first?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if im not mistaken ( I might be ) Albuterol is similar* (edited sorry ) to clenbutrol. Clenbutrol is used for fat loss . As far as it being safe if you use it without overdosing and such you should be fine. It's pretty intense **** from what Ive heard about it. No post cycle therapy is needed for it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a post cycle therapy for it. Its about as safe as clen in my opinion. My 6 year old is on it occasionally for asthma. It can however raise blood pressure and heart rate. So as long as your healthy its okay.

Have you tried cutting calories and eating clean using regular supps first?
damn crader you beat me to it! :sad:

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I have used it in the past and was satisfied with the results I got. You do have to dose it more often than clen due to the short half life.

Eagleman003

Awards
ok im about 6'4" 233 with around 15% BF. I wanna decrease my waist size though cause its a 37.5 but I still have clearly visible abs. I wanna get around 10% bf. My lifts are great and everything and I wanna lose pure BF and maybe gain strength/muscle. Im not gonna drop the calories too badly but I will do cardio 3 times per week for 30 min @ 60% intensity. I have used lipo-6 in the past and stuff but I felt as though I lost more muscle then fat due to the decrease in appetite. I wanna lose a good 5-8 pounds of fat, obvisouly more the better, but I know that this stuff is unatural so I do not wanna abuse it and get down to 6% BF ;) ahah... Anyway I have some sources what is the reccomended dosage and duration of time that I should be on this stuff. Also is it better then ALL of the OTC stuff? Keep in mind im an ectomorph who bulked from 190 @ 6"4 to 238 at the same hieght and I just started dieting and lost a good 5 pounds. Helpp!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I used some 2 weeks ago when I was having some breathing issues.

Other than getting kind of light headed from the nebulizer I started to get shakey for a few minutes, then I ate like I was one of them starving kids in some other country.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the Albuterol for ashtma different that for weight loss since its an inhaler? I rememebr readin ti is much much lower dose. I think after everything i had read about Clen just be careful with it. Albuterl sounds like the safe alternative. Nothing will work though if the diet isn't right before, during and most important AFTER!
Good luck.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the Albuterol for ashtma different that for weight loss since its an inhaler? I rememebr readin ti is much much lower dose. I think after everything i had read about Clen just be careful with it. Albuterl sounds like the safe alternative. Nothing will work though if the diet isn't right before, during and most important AFTER!
Good luck.

:goodpost: yet agian. I believe both clen and albuterol are some type of inhalers. altho i could be wrong.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:goodposting:
Thanks bro, seems like you more active/always around now. It's like your there then me or i follow up. Maybe we just have to much free time, i know i do somedays.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: yet agian. I believe both clen and albuterol are some type of inhalers. altho i could be wrong.
Clen is often used in liquid form.
Albuterol is pill maybe liquid, never bothered researching it but i know for medical/asthma use its inhaler at something like 10mcg a dose. Ill look into it a bit more prolly.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Clen is often used in liquid form.
Albuterol is pill maybe liquid, never bothered researching it but i know for medical/asthma use its inhaler at something like 10mcg a dose. Ill look into it a bit more prolly.
haha. I have time. but I probably should be doing some more studying. Got a lot of free for college. 3 hours of class mon-thurs and I havent gotten serious amounts of work yet!

and i just got back from the gym. so I was gonna post my log for controlled labs but I can multi task!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha. I have time. but I probably should be doing some more studying. Got a lot of free for college. 3 hours of class mon-thurs and I havent gotten serious amounts of work yet!
Nice, yea i should be studying too. Oh well, it can wait the test isn't until tomorrow...:toofunny:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The clen I use is liquid form, there is liquid and inhaled albuteral and pill form clen.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The clen I use is liquid form, there is liquid and inhaled albuteral and pill form clen.
Yes. Your son uses inhaler correct? For more "serious" reasons and quick delivery to the point of importance. Albuterol in liquid is what youwant to compare liquid Clen too.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Your son uses inhaler correct? For more "serious" reasons and quick delivery to the point of importance. Albuterol in liquid is what youwant to compare liquid Clen too.
Actually he has a nebulizer that takes liquid vials. He is outgrowing asthma and only has problems if he gets sick.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Actually he has a nebulizer that takes liquid vials. He is outgrowing asthma and only has problems if he gets sick.
ahhh, i stand corrected and further more educated.

Eagleman003

Awards
im still a very confused about the actual use of albuterol for fat loss. do you guys believe it is more effective then OTC fat burners?

oafyc

Awards
You should research the use of *buterol transdermally.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On both clen and albuteral you get shakes, high blood pressure and headaches with some heart issues. you can also overdose if your not careful..all in all both are fine if you use common sense

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
headaches. I heard it depletes your taurine like crazy. Thats the reason for the headaches.
I think the headaches come from blood pressure changes, but it does deplete taurine..If you don't supp with that you will get cramping.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think the headaches come from blood pressure changes, but it does deplete taurine..If you don't supp with that you will get cramping.
I assumed the headaches came from taurine depletion. Maybe I got it mixed up with something else. I was thinking of piracetam actually. my bad :lol:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
im still a very confused about the actual use of albuterol for fat loss. do you guys believe it is more effective then OTC fat burners?

I haven't been around for a while, but we had many discussions about clen and albuterol for fat loss a couple years ago on AM; you might search for some of those, 'cause the info is pretty fascinating. The mechanisms by which these "burn" fat is very different from your typical fat burners. IMO, however, you can stack them (sensibly)with good (and safe) results. I'd suggest, though, that you try clen or alb alone to see how it goes.

I found albuterol to be a beter bet because (for me) the sides were almost none. Clen works well, however, and both seem to be available widely. Back then, the alb was in tabs that came from India, and they worked well (and were dirt cheap). I don't know if those are floating around, but the liqud albuterol is fine. Just drink a lot of water and I would suggest taking some magnesium and potassium as supps when you use these "buterols".

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used it for at least a month. Dosing 4mg's 3x/day split up. Honestly it didnt do much for me other than improve my endurance during cardio. Oh yeah it also gave me high BP during the beginning but it went away after about a week with support supps.

I want to try clen next time I cut. Anthony Roberts has an article out there touting albuterol over clen. I could see stacking this with something like trans Y or something like that for better results.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
in case some of the posters aren't aware, the dosages recommended for fat loss greatly exceed what's used for asthma

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
What kinbd of sides we talking? All i know about is the shakes/jtters....
For me it was the shakes then out of no where I got HUNGRY! There's no way I could use it for weight loss when I'm rockin a PB&J sandwich in each hand about 20 minutes after I'm done with the nebulizer.

Eagleman003

Awards
im am shocked that no one can actually provide any real stats for the time they took abuterol for. BF% etc

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should have asked that from the start. search around im sure theres plenty of info