Superdrol NG Vs Liquid Masterdrol

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Hello, i am currently debating on buying Superdrol NG. Yet i am not sure if i should get Superdrol or Liquid Masterdrol by LG. I have cycled liquid masterdrol before and i seemed to have worked good. (I didnt get huge or anything but it made my strength go up).

Anyway i really can't decide what to do. I am also looking at the Bad Ass Mass/Jungle Warefare stack.

On a side note can you stack Methyl 1-D with Superdrol NG and follow up your post cycle therapy with Formadrol Extreme?

Thanks, yes i am a newbie so please go easy on me.

:drunk:

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
I think i am going to go a different route. I just read a bunch of reviews about SDNG on various posts and it sounds like crap. I can't get involved in the "Real" superdrol due to my job (Gov).

But i think i am going with the Incarnate by PALI, and the BAD ASS MASS stack. I just ordered methy 1d from ebay so i prob gonna list that on ebay to sell it. Unless any of you know a much better stack i can take.

I think i have kinda hit a rock and cant get past 164 pounds, lol. I hope this will help.

Currently i am taking
Gakic, No-Xplode, Kre-Alkalyn by vitasport (Which im not sure if it working. I started this when i finished my green bulge) and ZMA Fuel by twinlab.

I take syntha 6 protein. Thanks for any impute i will really appreciate it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if your a newb superdrol NG is aimed torwards new PH users and is fairly light. however as you said your a newb so i would still advise agianst PH as in the long run their not going to get you anywhere.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo if you can't use the real superdrol then why have you used liquid masterdrol.....if I'm not mistaken its the same active of the real superdrol. SDNG is not crap if you think it is take them up on their offer and try it free. I'm on it right now and I love it and I've done some heavy gear use before.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, liquid masterdrol IS NOT the active of the original masterdrol or superdrol... LG changed the formula after the ban...

SlpStang - I'm not sure where you read SDNG is crap... Everyone that I know that is actually using it is enjoying it (including myself) But if you're the type of person that relies on random information of others who HAVE NOT tried it, then there is no need in helping you...

Enjoy!

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Bro, liquid masterdrol IS NOT the active of the original masterdrol or superdrol... LG changed the formula after the ban...

SlpStang - I'm not sure where you read SDNG is crap... Everyone that I know that is actually using it is enjoying it (including myself) But if you're the type of person that relies on random information of others who HAVE NOT tried it, then there is no need in helping you...

Enjoy!
As i said i am a newbie and looking for help just as you did once when you first started. I wasn't blessed and know everything there is to know about this stuff. I take it back i am sorry it is not "Crap". From every where i read on this website everybody was saying it was not worth the $$$. Yet they are compairing it to the original superdrol. I am in a world of a butt load of PH's and i just want to find the right one. Tired of spending $$$ on stuff that don't work.

I tried liquid masterdrol a while ago when it first came out. Since then i have not tried a PH again. I did not see results as it claims and therefore was let down. I know my dieting prob yielding some of those results but i tried my hardest.

You said you are currently taking SDNG, How is it working for you? how long have you been taking it and are you seeing good results with it?

Thanks again for the imput.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
On a second note: I didn't say it was crap. I said it sounded like it was crap.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Link to my log is in my sig...

No one at AX is comparing it to the original SuperDrol... Liquid MasterDrol is a poor choice in a "PH", IMO - but if you can tell me what your goals are, I will love to help out bro

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Link to my log is in my sig...

No one at AX is comparing it to the original SuperDrol... Liquid MasterDrol is a poor choice in a "PH", IMO - but if you can tell me what your goals are, I will love to help out bro
My goals, well i am 25 yoa. i am 5'9" 164 pounds. got like 13% BF.

my goal is to get to 185ish with lean muscle. I think my biggest goal is to eat right. I work odd hours so i am working from 7pm till 630am, so as you can imagine there isnt really much good healthy food to eat or buy at 3am. I try to compensate by getting salads or grilled chicken from the menu's etc.

I have been working out now since feb of 07. When i started i was 135 pounds. Now i am 164 and i try to hit the gym 2-3 a week. I would like to just gain size over all just as everyone else does lol. I finally for the first time in my life benched 225 pounds without a spotter (Huge accomplishment for me, i know that warmup weight for alot of you guys but i was happy). Now i trying to elevate that. I know i am rambling on but my goal is to gain more muscle and get that stretched skin hard muscled look!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since you just started working out, I would suggest you carry on for a few years naturally - you have un-touched potential and can gain easier now. If you do decide to run something, I strongly suggest protein, multi-v, efa, bcaa - and you could possibly throw in some non-hormonal supplements like RPM, IGF-2, DRIVE, or maybe try HyperDrol and Mass FX combo being the "hardest" thing to do.

Try to eat right, train hard, get good rest.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
the last three things you mentioned are the hardest things to achieve! lol. Yes i just ordered incarnate and the bad ass mass stack (Jungle warfare/restore), im going to stack these with Gakic (Which i absolutley love! {if you can get past the horrible cough syrup taste}). I also think im going to use green bulge again or cellmass for my creatine. I am having a way to high tolerance for caffeine so im going to lay off the NO for a while.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should just go with mono instead of cee... much cheaper, and is tried and proved. You'll enjoy Incarnate

the last three things you mentioned are the hardest things to achieve! lol. Yes i just ordered incarnate and the bad ass mass stack (Jungle warfare/restore), im going to stack these with Gakic (Which i absolutley love! {if you can get past the horrible cough syrup taste}). I also think im going to use green bulge again or cellmass for my creatine. I am having a way to high tolerance for caffeine so im going to lay off the NO for a while.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
im a non responder with mono. I cramp so bad i can't walk and then i spend the rest of the day on the toilet. CEE works awesome for me. Im trying the Kre-alkaline by vitasport now, dunno if it better then CEE. I seemed to have better results with CEE (Green bulge, awesome stuff).

YES i am so excited about the incarnate!! I get it on WED. What kind of tingle it give you? I hear stuff like that and people love the feelings.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The tingle is very slight with me - even on an empty stomach - but you may feel it more, who knows

Good Luck bro!

im a non responder with mono. I cramp so bad i can't walk and then i spend the rest of the day on the toilet. CEE works awesome for me. Im trying the Kre-alkaline by vitasport now, dunno if it better then CEE. I seemed to have better results with CEE (Green bulge, awesome stuff).

YES i am so excited about the incarnate!! I get it on WED. What kind of tingle it give you? I hear stuff like that and people love the feelings.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks MaceNG - Those Browns put some numbers up Sunday! To bad my Falcons did not! Bleh!