Fat Burner for someone with low BF (for Females specifically)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay a girl friend of mine has a very low body fat. She is an aspiring fitness model and wants that little extra loss of bodyfat. I think she specifically wants to lose it in her abs. I'll be honest and admit I dont know **** about fat burning products, I could tell you more about anabolic steroids. So my initial thoughts were things like albuterol or ephadra. I am also looking at Primordial's Dermatherm as I am pretty happy with the other products and support behind them.

Let me know what the fat burning experts here think, especially for women. Her diet and training are in check. She's a cardio freak but retains her muscle quite easily it seems.

Help me out and maybe I can reward the forum with some pics of her :pose:

I'll try to post more info when I have time...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is great for fat loss. Stack that with either some Lipo-U or Leviathan for a very potent stack.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
AN was supposed to have a fat burner for women coming out that also boost female urge for sex last I heard. I thought it was coming out in september but doubt it as Drive hasnt come out yet.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP is great for fat loss. Stack that with either some Lipo-U or Leviathan for a very potent stack.
:goodpost:

Plus, Nutra's got a stack sale going for DCP+Leviathan as well as the option of Bulk Lipo-Y.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Plus, Nutra's got a stack sale going for DCP+Leviathan as well as the option of Bulk Lipo-Y.
Rpen,

I don't know you but I am starting to see you really know your stuff...

Lets get this show on the road. You will see I am an extreemist when it comes to supps/drugs.

1. Yohimbine - Oral And/or topical has been shown to be more effectie in women than men. For stuborn deposits I would give it a try. Levithrian is a great Yoh product as is Lipo-Y (thus my props to rpen) Close second place given to Venom because women seem to get SIIIICK results on this.

-NOTE- I can't suggest DCP to the fitness modelling types because of possible water retention issues. Photos don't care if its fat or water...

2. x-lean or retain - As you begin strict caloris restriction cortisol becomes a problem and this a a nice addition.

3. t-3 DEPENDING ON DIET!!!!! - Don't run t3 with a low carb diet, to many reasons to explain but in the words of some crap i read so many years ago "the body lowers T3 production for a reason when using low carbs" - If she is not a low carb-er you may just need to accept the fact that the hollywood and modelling community lives off this ****.

4. Carb cycling - not a drug but may as well be!

5. THE SUPER EXPIRIMENTAL/EXTREEM - Anti-estrogens (not saying its worth it buuuut would help), steroids (see previous lol also for cortisol), aldactone (water looks just like fat at time, also see previous two ha)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment, brother. Much appreciated! :)

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Products with Yohimbine are good because, in addition to general fat loss, they specifically target alpha fat receptors which cause fat to be stored around the mid section (and in the butt for women). However i would not recommend Leviathan for women as Tribulus doesn't help women, it does the opposite of what you want.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Rpen,

I don't know you but I am starting to see you really know your stuff...

Lets get this show on the road. You will see I am an extreemist when it comes to supps/drugs.

1. Yohimbine - Oral And/or topical has been shown to be more effectie in women than men. For stuborn deposits I would give it a try. Levithrian is a great Yoh product as is Lipo-Y (thus my props to rpen) Close second place given to Venom because women seem to get SIIIICK results on this.

-NOTE- I can't suggest DCP to the fitness modelling types because of possible water retention issues. Photos don't care if its fat or water...

2. x-lean or retain - As you begin strict caloris restriction cortisol becomes a problem and this a a nice addition.

3. t-3 DEPENDING ON DIET!!!!! - Don't run t3 with a low carb diet, to many reasons to explain but in the words of some crap i read so many years ago "the body lowers T3 production for a reason when using low carbs" - If she is not a low carb-er you may just need to accept the fact that the hollywood and modelling community lives off this ****.

4. Carb cycling - not a drug but may as well be!

5. THE SUPER EXPIRIMENTAL/EXTREEM - Anti-estrogens (not saying its worth it buuuut would help), steroids (see previous lol also for cortisol), aldactone (water looks just like fat at time, also see previous two ha)
RE: DCP, it would depend on when she needs to lean up by.. water retention (if any) generally subside within a few days after use is discontinued (in pretty extreme circumstances it may take a couple of weeks to clear the system).

Leviathan would be a great addition too.. hence the stack special now.

What other products, if any has she used before?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Products with Yohimbine are good because, in addition to general fat loss, they specifically target alpha fat receptors which cause fat to be stored around the mid section (and in the butt for women). However i would not recommend Leviathan for women as Tribulus doesn't help women, it does the opposite of what you want.
Just curious to know more about this. I was going to start my wife on Leviathan/DCP soon. Could you elaborate?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to know more about this. I was going to start my wife on Leviathan/DCP soon. Could you elaborate?
This is a study I found which used an extract from Tribulus in preventing osteoporosis and obesity.. It is a bit late, so I'll read the rest of the results and tables in the morning.. feel free to do so yourself, though!

Nutritional supplements with phytohormone for the aging women (glimpses on menopause and andropause)
Adimoelja A
Hang Tuah University / Naval Teaching Hospital "Dr. Ramelan", Surabaya, Indonesia, 2003

FOCUSING ON THE USE OF PROTODIOSCIN ON OSTEOPOROSIS PREVENTION & OBESITY

Materials and methods: A double blind placebo controlled study was therefore performed on 30 pre and menopausal women (ages 45 years and over). They were divided in two groups. Group I (n = 15) were consuming TTL extract 3 x 2 tabl. (250mg/tbl)/day for six weeks. Group II ( n = 15) were only given placebo. The BTO in the study were represented by the measurement of blood serum osteoclasin (OST) and alkaline phosphatase isonenzyme (ALP) before and after the nutritive supplementation with the protodioscin.

Ten other women of reproductive age participated in the study to get their normal routine blood examination. Estrogen, OST and APL blood serum measured for the base line control date.

Conclusion and remarks: Daily nutritional supplementation with protodioscon may exert positive effect on the BTO in pre and menopausal women. Obesity or weight gain - which can also significantly affect the quality of a woman’s life - was reduced within 6 weeks of consuming the Tribulus terrestris extract (Tab. B). No other side effects or adverse reaction were resported in this preliminary study (Tab C). Regular nutrive supplementation with the extract of Tribulus terrestris is therefore recommended for the pre and menopausal women.
Prevedia Clinical Study - Nutritive supplements with phytohormone for the aging women (glimpses on menopause and andropause)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP is fine pre-contest she would just need to stop taking it a few days before her contest to assure she is holding no water. Most people on a true contest diet use salt as a diuretic anyway to drop water.

Leviathan is also fine for women. We can take all the same diet supps as men so it just depends how hard core she is.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FYI: I have been monitoring a female who is running leviathan and RPM and doing GREAT... albeit a stack geared torwards a male... lol Leviathan/DCP is awesome if you ask me... but I know females that have done really well with double dosed Retain 2 by anabolic xtreme as well.. BUT.. I know females that do better with diet and high intensity exercise to.. hmm... see where I'm going with this one? hehe

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus functions by causing the body to release LH which stimulates the release of testosterone from testicle and estrogen from the ovaries. Tribulus can have numerous heath benefits to women, including increased libido and strength, but it will cause more puffy gains than in men. That is not to say Leviathan is not an effective product for weight loss in women, however, I would not recommend it to my girlfriend.

I'm actually not a big fan of having Trib in a fat burner as if not taken properly it can cause a negative feedback loop which can lower natural test levels.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus functions by causing the body to release LH which stimulates the release of testosterone from testicle and estrogen from the ovaries. Tribulus can have numerous heath benefits to women, including increased libido and strength, but it will cause more puffy gains than in men. That is not to say Leviathan is not an effective product for weight loss in women, however, I would not recommend it to my girlfriend.

I'm actually not a big fan of having Trib in a fat burner as if not taken properly it can cause a negative feedback loop which can lower natural test levels.
I'm not aware of any studies Re puffy gains on women? Please show me otherwise..

A

animalkrack3r

Awards
If you really wanted to get rid of that fat and have tried everything, then you might want to look into a stack of keto/clen/taurine. Adding some lipoderm-y to that would also be helpful. But this is in extreme cases.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not aware of any studies Re puffy gains on women? Please show me otherwise..
I haven't seen any either.. and the lady I am watching on RPM/Levi is looking great so far.. no "puffiness" at all.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've seen several articles on why women should not take Trib, the most recent was in a Muscle and Fitness for Her (which is of course not the most credible source), I'll check it later when I'm home to see if there is an study attached to it. I've also seen a ton of articles on why it's good for women, so I would like to conceed that I'm not an expert on the subject, just I have researched it.

My concern would be if it increases estrogen, it would cause water retention, which for someone who's trying to make their abs pop, might backfire. This is speculation as the increase in test my counteract this. And certainly a product like Levi which has 9mg of Yohimbine, double to triple the standard dose, could overcome that itself.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen several articles on why women should not take Trib, the most recent was in a Muscle and Fitness for Her (which is of course not the most credible source), I'll check it later when I'm home to see if there is an study attached to it. I've also seen a ton of articles on why it's good for women, so I would like to conceed that I'm not an expert on the subject, just I have researched it.

My concern would be if it increases estrogen, it would cause water retention, which for someone who's trying to make their abs pop, might backfire. This is speculation as the increase in test my counteract this. And certainly a product like Levi which has 9mg of Yohimbine, double to triple the standard dose, could overcome that itself.
Ah, well I can see and understand the thought process behind this, unfortunately, endocrinology is nowhere near as simple as test/est/lh. And you're also correct about M&F being a horrible source... I don't understand how people don't find it obvious that writers (even very intelligent ones) will write an article they know to be garbage for a fair amount of cash.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ah, well I can see and understand the thought process behind this, unfortunately, endocrinology is nowhere near as simple as test/est/lh. And you're also correct about M&F being a horrible source... I don't understand how people don't find it obvious that writers (even very intelligent ones) will write an article they know to be garbage for a fair amount of cash.
While I do take pride in having a knowledge of the endocrine system, I must confess it is still pretty sophomric.:lol:

My point being that I've seen several articles on the subject that have made me cautious.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
This is a study I found which used an extract from Tribulus in preventing osteoporosis and obesity.. It is a bit late, so I'll read the rest of the results and tables in the morning.. feel free to do so yourself, though!

Prevedia Clinical Study - Nutritive supplements with phytohormone for the aging women (glimpses on menopause and andropause)

Thank you for posting this. I'll take a look at the rest of it too.

She is about 6 weeks out from having a baby and my real concern is giving her enough time for her hormones to return to normal before introducing Leviathan. Six weeks should be plenty of time for that though. I'll start her with a low dose and work up from there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for posting this. I'll take a look at the rest of it too.

She is about 6 weeks out from having a baby and my real concern is giving her enough time for her hormones to return to normal before introducing Leviathan. Six weeks should be plenty of time for that though. I'll start her with a low dose and work up from there.
Make sure she isn't breastfeeding as well before you introduce any supplements.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

JR, what is the Venom product you are referring to? Not hyperdrive right? That doesnt look like a Y product?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What other products, if any has she used before?
She has basically never used anything but protein pwo. She does the typical multi, fish oil, and other antioxidants but nothing else. This is why I sorta want to really show her results.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JR, what is the Venom product you are referring to? Not hyperdrive right? That doesnt look like a Y product?
No its not a Y product I've just been taking RPM and my thoughts move way to fast ro organize them! I literally do everything in list form... RPM wow

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm so this is what I am considering for her right now:

DCP
Levithian
Lipo Y (is this needed with with the levi?, it would basically just be for specific area fat loss correct)
X-Lean

Looking at a cost of roughly 125 bucks. Thoughts on this stack?

Also does the lipo-y smell? She pry wouldnt like that...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm so this is what I am considering for her right now:

DCP
Levithian
Lipo Y (is this needed with with the levi?, it would basically just be for specific area fat loss correct)
X-Lean

Looking at a cost of roughly 125 bucks. Thoughts on this stack?

Also does the lipo-y smell? She pry wouldnt like that...
IMHO, to much yohimbine.. (drop the Y, and get the plain) and just a thought, but SAN Thyrocuts 2 is one helluva product.. I would suggest she start light and build her way up as well, don't just jump into a fat ass stack like that.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMHO, to much yohimbine.. (drop the Y, and get the plain) and just a thought, but SAN Thyrocuts 2 is one helluva product.. I would suggest she start light and build her way up as well, don't just jump into a fat ass stack like that.
I was thinking the same thing with the Lipo-Y and Levi. Do others think thats too much? And yeah I know better than to just have her start megadosing this stuff on day 1. :afro:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing with the Lipo-Y and Levi. Do others think thats too much? And yeah I know better than to just have her start megadosing this stuff on day 1. :afro:
Use the Primordial TD product then, (sorry, I thought there was a yohimbine free version.. oops) I think it's called dermathermal or something?? I remember overlooking the ingredients and I was pleased... if you go that route you can drop the X-lean as well.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use the Primordial TD product then, (sorry, I thought there was a yohimbine free version.. oops) I think it's called dermathermal or something?? I remember overlooking the ingredients and I was pleased... if you go that route you can drop the X-lean as well.
Yeah thats a good idea. Eric (owner of Primordial) is extremely helpful with his stuff too. Plus the feedback on it has been really positive from what I have seen.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats a good idea. Eric (owner of Primordial) is extremely helpful with his stuff too. Plus the feedback on it has been really positive from what I have seen.
I'm always skeptical until I read the ingredient list. I would prefer using his products as a staple by the way, not as an entire catch all (especially as I don't believe it's possible to have a one product does all for PCT...) Sorry for gettin off topic, but again, I want to stress that you should make sure she tapers on to these products and listens very closely to her body.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't necessarily think it would be too much since the Yohimbine in Lipo isn't systemically absorbed, however you've got to be very careful with Yohimbine products. It's just not meant for some people and can result in anxiety type panic attacks. You just have to try it low, see how you react, and then consider upping the dosage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

dont forget that leviathan also has dim, this is going to help regulate estrogen. my wife has taken leviathan with good results and no sides-increased libido being a big plus. i remember recommending this to crader, glad she liked it.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't necessarily think it would be too much since the Yohimbine in Lipo isn't systemically absorbed, however you've got to be very careful with Yohimbine products. It's just not meant for some people and can result in anxiety type panic attacks. You just have to try it low, see how you react, and then consider upping the dosage.
Got it. I am definitely trying to educate myself on this stuff before letting her have at it. I dont want to have her first experience with supps be negative. Plus she is smaller (about 5'2" 120lbs) so I'm sure she doesnt need a large dose of Y to be effective. I think a cortisol reducer will really help her. She seems to be constantly stressing over diet, training, life in general.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont forget that leviathan also has dim, this is going to help regulate estrogen. my wife has taken leviathan with good results and no sides-increased libido being a big plus. i remember recommending this to crader, glad she liked it.
Look who it is!!!!! hahah Sup man?? I saw your post in my p-slin log.. but uhh obviously couldn't reply back.. hahahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look who it is!!!!! hahah Sup man?? I saw your post in my p-slin log.. but uhh obviously couldn't reply back.. hahahah
why not? glad to see you posting here.:clap2: pm sent.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you realize it is not meant for localized fat loss and makes sure she is aware that it will burn for a bit after applying. Also there will be a cinnamon smell.

I do think its a good diea but if she is new to supplements just make you you prepare her for these issues or she will think you are messing with her haha

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much any stimulant or appetite suppressant type oral product would stack very well with DermaTherm… since it doesn’t have any stimulants in it there is no cross over.

-Pp