what are your thoughts on protein serum (link)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ, who is going to believe that BS from a company called "Body Genie?" Seriously? Friggin Body Genie.

Maybe it's just the skeptic in me, but I'll take my chances with a proven whey protein that's $5 per pound cheaper. $30 friggin dollars for 2 pounds of "protein serum?" :rasp:

I especially like how they mention "More than 50 published studies show protein serum provides substantial benefit to one's immune system and lean muscle tissue!" Then they fail to properly reference even one of those. Nice.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ, who is going to believe that BS from a company called "Body Genie?" Seriously? Friggin Body Genie.

Maybe it's just the skeptic in me, but I'll take my chances with a proven whey protein that's $5 per pound cheaper. $30 friggin dollars for 2 pounds of "protein serum?" :rasp:

I especially like how they mention "More than 50 published studies show protein serum provides substantial benefit to one's immune system and lean muscle tissue!" Then they fail to properly reference even one of those. Nice.
actually this type of protein is used in small amounts in A LOT of the major label proteins (GF pro etc.) this is the only 100% protein serum protein

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
actually this type of protein is used in small amounts in A LOT of the major label proteins (GF pro etc.) this is the only 100% protein serum protein
Not mine, man. Anyway, can YOU tell me what's so great about this mysterious "serum?" The link you put in the OP certainly didn't tell me a d*mn thing. No science, no proof, just marketing.

Think I'll pass.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Not mine, man. Anyway, can YOU tell me what's so great about this mysterious "serum?" The link you put in the OP certainly didn't tell me a d*mn thing. No science, no proof, just marketing.

Think I'll pass.
Hence the question. I'm not pushing the product I'm aking if anyone has any real info on it

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not ALWAYS, but a lot of times when a supplement is on sale it usually sucks.....note: not always, but usually.

No supplement distributor is going to put something on sale when it already sells like crazy at full price. On top of what Ecto said, if your really adamient about getting good protein, buy isolate, but don't waste your time on this stuff.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
"Serum" is fancy sunshine they sprinkle over their overpriced "protein supplement." It's just protein.

Last edited: