6OXO F**cked !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotDOMS

i know messing with anti-e are risky at my age, but i was naive and used androstenetrione powder.
I tapered on for about 3-4 weeks and tapered off but i feel very different now. I am not showing signs of gyno but i have a much lower sex drive and i feel kinda depressed. My LBM seems to be going down as well. Are my test and estrogen levels fu cked? What do i do to restore myself back to normal?
i also have bulk powerfull and bulk nettle 60-90..will these help me get back to normal? i also have some androstenetrione powder left
thanks

gotDOMS

list of my symptoms:
1. very low sex drive/interest in sex
2. softer erec
3. thin/lifeless look in body/face
4. feel weak but still lifting heavy and very regularly
5. no gyno or nipple puffiness
6. very irritable/crazy mood swings

are both my test and E very low?

im thinking that i should use my activate powder and powerfull powder to free up my nat test so that goes up and when the test goes up my estrogen levels will also go up back to normal....???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how old are you?

how long were you on (your post is sorta unclear)?

What dosages were you taking?

How long have you been off 6-oxo?

gotDOMS

im 19
used the powder for a month
tapered from 200mg-400m-200mg within that month
have been off it for 2-3 weeks

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I dont think there is as much of an issue that your making it out to be. The 6-oxo is an AI so it raises your natural test, vs you pumping your body with synthetic test. (or its analoges).

I don't know how long you've been off for, but IMO your just going to rebound naturally.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
200-400-200 actually seems like low dosing to me.

Reaperx is right... I think you'll rebound fine. If you feel your symptoms are bad enough, you'll be best to discuss with your doctor.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Give it a while. I've used some supplements without a 'proper' PCT and it took me about a month to get back to normal.
Now I'm back to normal about 3 times a day when I visit my woman.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im thinking that i should use my activate powder and powerfull powder to free up my nat test so that goes up and when the test goes up my estrogen levels will also go up back to normal....???
Dude, if you're convinced your hormone levels are out of whack, I wouldn't try to f*ck around with them further.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Give it a little time. Your probably fine.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree - very low dose for 6OXO

Give your body a month and you should be back to normal (if you don't talk yourself into feeling bad)

200-400-200 actually seems like low dosing to me.

Reaperx is right... I think you'll rebound fine. If you feel your symptoms are bad enough, you'll be best to discuss with your doctor.

gotDOMS

thanks for the replies
will the activate(nettle60-90) powder help speed up the process?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Nettle would probably help, the way you respond would yield insight as to what might be happening too. I would start on that now if I were you, but hold off on the powerfull for now.

gotDOMS

Nettle would probably help, the way you respond would yield insight as to what might be happening too. I would start on that now if I were you, but hold off on the powerfull for now.
thanks u guys are very helpful
any ideas on how i should dose the nettle because of my situation? its 60-90 bulk powder same as activate..should i dose it as if i was taking activate? or should i do a little more to speed up the process

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanks u guys are very helpful
any ideas on how i should dose the nettle because of my situation? its 60-90 bulk powder same as activate..should i dose it as if i was taking activate? or should i do a little more to speed up the process
I would start at 200-300mg 3 or 4 times a day, and increase from there only as needed. Doubling that dose would be more than enough for most guys. It's hard to say because the potency can vary from batch to batch with that stuff. :) It will definitely help to rapidly restore libido in most cases.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Here's my guess on what happened to you:

1) 6OXO produced a very strong "placebo" effect on you. (Or maybe it gave you "actual" effects who knows?)

2) You started training very hard.

3) Once you stopped taking 6OXO, you no longer feel the effects of 6OXO.

4) But you carried on training as hard you did while on 6OXO.

5) The cumulative effects of all that hard training is taking its toll on your body==> overtrained. :)

I humbly suggest you take it easy on your workouts for a while, to let your body recover.

In conclusion: It's overtraining, not "shutdown", that's causing your problems.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i know messing with anti-e are risky at my age, but i was naive and used androstenetrione powder.
I tapered on for about 3-4 weeks and tapered off but i feel very different now. I am not showing signs of gyno but i have a much lower sex drive and i feel kinda depressed. My LBM seems to be going down as well. Are my test and estrogen levels fu cked? What do i do to restore myself back to normal?
i also have bulk powerfull and bulk nettle 60-90..will these help me get back to normal? i also have some androstenetrione powder left
thanks
you did not use 6-oxo. please don't use the trademark name when reviewing a generic powder (which probably was never tested for quality control)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I thought companies who sell generic 6-OXO, buy it from ErgoPharm then package it in their own containers. Isn't 6-OXO patented to ErgoPharm ?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I thought companies who sell generic 6-OXO, buy it from ErgoPharm then package it in their own containers. Isn't 6-OXO patented to ErgoPharm ?
I think what PA is referring to is the use of Ergopharms trademarked name of 6-OXO™ when he clearly used a bulk powder of a specific compound.

He doesn't want his products name confused with a product of possibly lesser quality, even if the compound used is the same or similar.

If the bottle doesn't say Ergopharm, its not 6-OXO™.

Being self employed, I've been victim of having someone think my machine/fab shop is someone elses due to a slight confusion of business names. Its similar in nature to whats going on here.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
The DrPackenwood Tool & Die Company? :rofl:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
The DrPackenwood Tool & Die Company? :rofl:
LMFAO
Pretty close.

We got big tools here.

I'm thinking this needs to be the new company slogan. The more I say it, the more I like it.

"WE GOT BIG TOOLS HERE®!"

Attachments

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

the only two sports supplement companies that buy 6-oxo from ergopharm are gaaspari nutrition and Instone

everyone else is getting stuff from china

we have a patent pending

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I see. My friend had an internship with a company. His company actually had wal-mart, all the generic bags there. All they did was put the product in the generic bags and send it out, but he said the name brand product that they sold came right from the company itself into the generic bags.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I
If the bottle doesn't say Ergopharm, its not 6-OXO™.

if the bottle has 6-oxo on it then its got 6-oxo. halodrol liquigels and forza-t are examples

does not have to be ergopharm

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I did the non 6-OXO :toofunny: powder from Nutraplanet @ 600mg day and felt totally shutdown afterwards as far as libido was concerned. Recently I logged a cycle of Formestane / Leviathan which fixed me back up. Formestane and Penetrate worked wonders for my libido.

Perhaps this is something you can try unless someone recommends you don't. I would follow Dr.D's advice he's usually on the money!

Much Love,

Neoborn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i noticed halodrol liquigels calls 6-OXO, 5a-etio..etc....but Forza-T calls it 6-OXO.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i noticed halodrol liquigels calls 6-OXO, 5a-etio..etc....but Forza-T calls it 6-OXO.
thats the old liquigels. the new batch has real 6-oxo in it

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is 5a-etioallocholanetrione the same compound as 6-OXO, just a different name ?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Is 5a-etioallocholanetrione the same compound as 6-OXO, just a different name ?
its not. its the 5alpha reduced analog of 6-oxo

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
if the bottle has 6-oxo on it then its got 6-oxo. halodrol liquigels and forza-t are examples

does not have to be ergopharm
Forza-T was awesome. My libido was jumpin and I was breaking out like a teenager. I have taken Trib products before and the ZMA stack, so I would have to give much props to the 6-OXO in the product.

PA, you ever thought of making a product similar to Forza-T?

BigDog77

Awards
Reaper-
I see that GiantNutrition sells 3-AD (5-etioallocholen-17-one ) Were you trying to see if their 3-AD was the same as 6-oxo? I almost bought the 3-AD and noticed that the substance was entirely different then what AX was claiming their 3-AD to be.

Anybody have any information on Giant's 3-AD?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was seeing if the aromatase inhibitor in Halodrol Liquigels was 6-OXO. It nearly is except for the 5a reductase.

5a-etiochollanetrione is the AI in Halodrol Liquigels, 3-AD is Adrenodione.

trione/dione= different. I have no idea about this organic chemistry stuff, but the AI in Halodrol Liquigels is NOT 3-AD.

I also have not read into what Adrenodione is all about.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Reaper-
I see that GiantNutrition sells 3-AD (5-etioallocholen-17-one ) Were you trying to see if their 3-AD was the same as 6-oxo? I almost bought the 3-AD and noticed that the substance was entirely different then what AX was claiming their 3-AD to be.

Anybody have any information on Giant's 3-AD?

its a competitive aromatase inhibitor.

quite different than adrenosterone

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmm, these tradenames are almost meaningless to me, what are the structural differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.