Clumpy VasoXplode on sale: 1 for $10 or 12 for $100.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow. ive never tried vaso xplode but ill buy it and give it a try. the products arent going to expire anytime soon are they?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a good deal. If you want to try and move more volume, feel free to shoot me an email and we can try to close the clumpies out on Nutraplanet.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, so many great deals from Scivation! I got the Anagen/Fenotest for $10 each and now this . . .

Only one problem . . . I HATE lemonade!!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant you make me some watrermelon, love Xtend!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have one of the original VasoXplodes as well. When it gets all clumpy, just use a pizza cutter and smash it into pieces. I've just been leaving the tub in the freezer to prevent that from occuring.

p.s. If you guys could make a Primal N2O,VasoCharge that is watermelon you'd be in good shape. That lemonde gets nasty very fast.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
One thing people may want to try is 2 scoops VasoXplode + 2 scoops Grape or Watermelon Xtend. Both mixtures taste good and get all the nutrients and BCAA into your system when you need them. I would assume we will release watermelon Vaso in the future, but don't hold me to that :)

These won't be expiring any time soon :)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
One thing people may want to try is 2 scoops VasoXplode + 2 scoops Grape or Watermelon Xtend. Both mixtures taste good and get all the nutrients and BCAA into your system when you need them. I would assume we will release watermelon Vaso in the future, but don't hold me to that :)

These won't be expiring any time soon :)
I'm doing that with vasocharge and watermelon extend stack I ordered from nutraplanet the taste is great and so are my workouts thanks for putting out great product that really work

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Those boys at Nutraplanet love my money. They keep having sales like this to get it all.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Oops, I posted about nutraplanet before I hit the link after reading Dsades post. My bad But good deal.P.S. I still love Nutraplanet!:toofunny:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
wow. ive never tried vaso xplode but ill buy it and give it a try. the products arent going to expire anytime soon are they?
at that price its def worth it... its a good preworkout

little clumpyness never bothered me :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at that price its def worth it... its a good preworkout

little clumpyness never bothered me :D
Yea actually the fridge thing is magic. I did the OJ to my tub with a butter knife then but it in the fridge waited a little while maybe 30minutes then OJ'd it again and then gave it a hard shakeing and it was fine.

A small inconvenience(sp?) for $10

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been using vaso lemonade for a while. I like it. Tastes good.. I find the swirl works better than the shake to get rid of the clumpys and avoid foam build up.

Anyone know why it occasionally makes my skin tingle????

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Been using vaso lemonade for a while. I like it. Tastes good.. I find the swirl works better than the shake to get rid of the clumpys and avoid foam build up.

SAME THING HERE... ALMOST FEELS LIKE YOUR GONNA BREAK OUT IN HIVES FOR A FEW MINUTES...SKIN GETS TINGGLY AND HOT... I THINK IT HAS NIACIN IN IT...AT LEAST IT FEELS THE SAME AS IF YOU WERE TO TAKE TO MUCH NIACIN....(HAD TO PASS A DRUG TEST IN HIGHSCHOOL...DAMN HIPPIE LETTUCE)...THATS MY ONLY EXPLINATION

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
skin tingles are likly from the beta alanine

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
skin tingles are likly from the beta alanine
ding ding ding... we have a winner!

beta alanine... also when you take beta alanine with stims (caffeine) it seems to enhance the "tingle", then if you just took it alone... it will subside after a few doses.... if you want to get rid of it... just sip it slowly over the course of 45 mins... thats what i do w. my preworkout... sip it on my drive home before the gym

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

beta alanine... also when you take beta alanine with stims (caffeine) it seems to enhance the "tingle", then if you just took it alone... it will subside after a few doses.... if you want to get rid of it... just sip it slowly over the course of 45 mins... thats what i do w. my preworkout... sip it on my drive home before the gym
You work out?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well i tried ordering, but the shipping to iraq came out to 55 bucks! if theres a cheaper shipping let me know

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I like the tingling....it feels...um...good n stuff.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it's good stuff esp at that price, unfcukinbelivable actually
:thumbsup:

sergeant

Awards
It's gone but look at anagen and fenotest. $10 can't beat it.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

Holy hell the lemonade makes me want to gag. The massive artificial sweetener aftertaste is just to much. I love the product though.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy hell the lemonade makes me want to gag. The massive artificial sweetener aftertaste is just to much. I love the product though.
You need to strengthen your taste buds son :lol:. Sippin on some fine lemonade right now!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
We could always make it flavorless... then I think you would welcome the Lemonade flavor :)

I get the tingling from Beta-Alanine for the first 1-2 weeks then it goes away.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Was Double Dosing... Used It To Keep Me Fired Up In The Gym During Post Cycle... Helped Alot... But I Got Real Tingly...my Hands And Face Were The Worst... But Usualy Only Lasted Ten Min. Into My Workout...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
is this sale still going on, I can't find it on the website