• Established
just noticed shipping rates increased... hmmmmm:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive noticed this for a while....i pointed this out nicely and got no response. Maybe its the growing popularity, who knows?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't know man... i placed an order last week and it was $8.70 for 2 day air - today it was $9.15

def. will not stop me from using nutra - just wonder what's up with the increase

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
gas is 3.00+ a gallon. And UPS and DHL use trucks to deliver you stuff.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Fedex uses truck as well...

All shipping is effected by gas prices...

...but my solution: Buy $199+ worth of goods and you don't have to pay for shipping!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I go whereever is the cheapest and I don't have any loyality to anyone. Nutraplanet has been the cheapest for awhile, but I've been finding some other places with more competitive prices than them. Business is business. There's no sense in paying more for something when I can get it cheaper somewhere else.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
by the way, there ARE places out there that will give free shipping where you don't have to spend 199.00. fyi.

i'm not going to break any rules giving out any sources. just look around.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
everyone has their own opinion...Nutra does a lot for us and this board...

I will continue using them as long as they have what I need in stock.

There is definitely something to be said for being able to be able to get in touch with them at the drop of a dime.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
customer service is good. I agree. I give them props for that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
their shipping service is good - 99% of the time, my order comes the next day (depending on how early i order)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just spend over $199. Thats what I do.
wish it was that easy for me. I always spend/spent over 199$ there, i place big orders to save on shipping which doesnt matter for you guys.

i thought the OP was referring to a larger increase, not < $1

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go whereever is the cheapest and I don't have any loyality to anyone. Nutraplanet has been the cheapest for awhile, but I've been finding some other places with more competitive prices than them. Business is business. There's no sense in paying more for something when I can get it cheaper somewhere else.
so true. ever since they dropped my free shipping with orders over 199 ive been butt hurt.:frustrate wherever is the cheapest TOTAL price gets my money.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea how much I just paid for shipping on my order :eek:.. and it still works out cheaper than if I bought it locally.
So stop whining and be happy you guys live where postage is a single digit figure!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
asianbabe...I take it you're out in asia huh?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... Hey what makes you think that!?
I always assume that everyone on the board is from the US (Its the stupid American Egotism for ya)...and I thought you were Asian-American...

Either way, pretty cool. where are you at?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I always assume that everyone on the board is from the US (Its the stupid American Egotism for ya)...and I thought you were Asian-American...

Either way, pretty cool. where are you at?
Haha nice save :D

<=== True Blue Aussie

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
NP is the only supp company that has sent me accurate tracking emails regularly without me asking ... ill pay the extra buck or two for the customer service and peace of mind.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't mind the minuscule increase - as i was not complaining (just stating an increase)

i do, however, agree with reaper - business is business, and if i can save money elsewhere, then i will do so - but seeing that the products that i buy are all at great prices at nutra, i have not had to go elsewhere (RPM 29.95 / Epi 34.95 / AX MASS Stack 112.00 = :thumbsup: ) i would like to add some levi, but my samples never came 4 weeks

on a side note: nutra is out of RPM (oh my!)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
If samples take more than 2 weeks from the time you request them ... PM me your info...

Ill be happy to ship you out a few personally

So send me your info asap!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now that's TOP NOTCH!!!!

info coming!

THANKS!
:thumbsup:
If samples take more than 2 weeks from the time you request them ... PM me your info...

Ill be happy to ship you out a few personally

So send me your info asap!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I love NP. I live in Northeast Atlanta. They are just south of the city. I was gonna ask them if they could just tell me when it's ready and I would come pick it up. :thumbsup:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i don't mind the minuscule increase - as i was not complaining (just stating an increase)

i do, however, agree with reaper - business is business, and if i can save money elsewhere, then i will do so - but seeing that the products that i buy are all at great prices at nutra, i have not had to go elsewhere (RPM 29.95 / Epi 34.95 / AX MASS Stack 112.00 = :thumbsup: ) i would like to add some levi, but my samples never came 4 weeks

since when - i just ordered and it shipped same day! my wo partnet went to planetary and got it last friday at a decent price by the way.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

matt - what's levi?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
NP is my first choice, but there are times I have to purchase elsewhere....