Barry Bonds does not take steroids, but flaxseed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
He's probably got that 4 different ester blend of flaxseed oil, get dat time release shyea going on.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well it is Victor's new line of Flax Oil, so don't dismiss the power of Omega 3's :wave:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
P.A. workin on Flax now...? haha just playin. That was mentioned in the interview though that he said BB though it was flax...never had the oil.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
BB just hit the tying HR today. Little FYI.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah cuz of his time released ester blend flaxseed oil.

BulkPower

Awards
hahaha do you remember him when he was a rookie? now look at him... flaxseed hahahahahahahahahahaha:bb2:

BigTXN

Awards
Don't hate the player , hate the GAME!!!!:thumbsup:

illfoo

Awards
hahaha do you remember him when he was a rookie? now look at him... flaxseed hahahahahahahahahahaha:bb2:
I'm not a Barry Bonds fan, but I don't think thats a valid argument. His rookie year was over 20 years ago; you're tellin' me you don't think he could put on that kind of weight in 5-6 years with the best trainers and nutrition possible, let alone 20?

I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Bonds took gear and/or growth...it's obvious.

...is it wrong, IMO, no.

...but the flaxseed thing is old news from years ago.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
that's one of the biggest loads of BS I've ever heard. :lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That Flax seed oil was Ethyl Ester and Chelated. I could give a crap if he took roids. It's just like Pete Rose in my book. If you had the balls to do it, Admit it. Once you admit it you take away half of the argument. If taking Gear would give me a 20 career in the majors and Hundreds of millions of dollars I would do it in a minute. I take gear now and I have to pay for it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
But Pete Rose is banned for life from baseball.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Because he did something stupid and Illegal. The roids Bonds took weren't on the banned list. The league didn't even know they existed. It wasn't against the law when he did it.
Lets think about this too. If he didn't know he was on roids I guess he didn't do a PCT either.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Bama, I agree, but there was no policy on roids, at all...so they weren't on the list because there was no list.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would still love to run a cycle of the Clear Just as long as it dosen't make my head look as big as Barry's.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I would still love to run a cycle of the Clear Just as long as it dosen't make my head look as big as Barry's.
True, maybe we can convince PA to make us a batch...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would like to get some of the stuff PA said he was working on in his HBO interview.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think it was the GH there too. Look at Jay Cutler's head before and now.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think Cuts head has changed much, if at all.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he was just taking flax seed oil.

He doesn't look all that differnet from his rookie picture.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I have his real Tops rookie card!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I have his real Tops rookie card!!!
Yup, me too.

The problem is, his rookie came out in the era where trading cards were really hot. I bet everyone 18-30 has at least one in his house somewhere you know ...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have a donruss (sp?) rookie too...

...I should really go through them and see how many rookie cards I have that are really worth something.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a donruss (sp?) rookie too...

...I should really go through them and see how many rookie cards I have that are really worth something.
Yeah, I got back into collecting cards last year for a period of time, found a bunch of my old ones.

The sad thing is, collecting cards isn't popular anymore. I mean, that DonRuss rookie goes for around $10 Graded. Not graded, it would probably only be worth about $5. Back in 93, you would've caught $20 for it!

I collect just to have them, not really for the money. I have alot of old school basketball cards, like Magic Johnson, Dr J, larry bird, etc. It brings back memories and its fun to show people but, the most expenisve card i own is probably only worth about 50$

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I know I have some cards pushing $1000+....like a wrongly printed Frank Thomas rookie card.

...my collection is so big though, I've been looking into getting it catalogued and appraised recently, just for my own peice of mind.

The cards are going to end up going to my son, whenever I decide to have him.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I know I have some cards pushing $1000+....like a wrongly printed Frank Thomas rookie card.

...my collection is so big though, I've been looking into getting it catalogued and appraised recently, just for my own peice of mind.

The cards are going to end up going to my son, whenever I decide to have him.
Nice, error cards are def. worth some cash. You should go through your collection and have them graded, that raises the value (as long as you get a good grade.)

:donut:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have a O.J. Simpson signed in red ink. I was going to burn it but I am leaning towards ebay.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If you have a COA with that, it should fetch a pretty penny.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a COA I have a picture from '78 that has me standing next to him with the card in my hand.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
In that case I could make enough money to afford Muscle Tech.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The novelty of the red ink, i think would add the the value of the card.

...i wonder how much it would appraise for. If you ever decide to get it done, they would be able to give you a COA and a value at the same time.