SU Dosing?

dodgeee-O

Awards
As long as i don't get any severe side effects i'm going to be running a 2 week cycle of su as follows :

Days 1 - 2 400mg a day
Days 3 - 9 600mg a day
Days 10 - 14 800mg a day

My questions is, would i be better off splitting dosage 3 times a day or should i stick to a morning/night dosing? I will be taking an eca aswell so I think this will handle the lethargy. Thanks for your suggestions!

Kay

Awards
SU has a half life of 6 - 14 hours, so if you want you can split the dosage every 12 hours, and if you are reall particular, every 8 hours (3X/day).

I am planning on taking it in the morning, doing cardio, and then once more in the evening.
You have to remember, SU causes lethargy, so if you split up the dosage, you might increase your lethargy considerably too ... (take an ECA to counteract that)

keep us posted on how your cycle goes, i am starting mine in 3 weeks with yohimbine and ECA stack (betalean HP).
Can't wait :)

dodgeee-O

Awards
Thanks for the half life info, wasn't aware of that! I'll be running the SU the last two weeks of my cutting cycle. My cycle so far is written below, I'm half way through week 3 and I weighed in at 165, and lost a little less than an inch off waist so far :)
Weeks 1-6 Doing keto diet (calories = bodyweight times 12)
ECA stack (1 pill every 4 hours, Mon-Fri) Liver Tabs (4 pills, 4 times a day), And of course 2 scoops whey protein post workout.
Weeks 2-6 Glutamine 3 times a day (5g each serving)
Weeks 3-6 Homebrew of 7g 1-Test, 7gr 4AD
Weeks 5&6 SU (above dosages) ZMA last week or so
Week 7 : Start zma, trib, and creatine aswell as carb up for my newyears trip :D
Let me know if you guys think I should change any thing and i'll post before/after pics around the first week of January.

Kay

Awards
Thanks for the half life info, wasn't aware of that! I'll be running the SU the last two weeks of my cutting cycle. My cycle so far is written below, I'm half way through week 3 and I weighed in at 165, and lost a little less than an inch off waist so far :)
Weeks 1-6 Doing keto diet (calories = bodyweight times 12)
ECA stack (1 pill every 4 hours, Mon-Fri) Liver Tabs (4 pills, 4 times a day), And of course 2 scoops whey protein post workout.
Weeks 2-6 Glutamine 3 times a day (5g each serving)
Weeks 3-6 Homebrew of 7g 1-Test, 7gr 4AD
Weeks 5&6 SU (above dosages) ZMA last week or so
Week 7 : Start zma, trib, and creatine aswell as carb up for my newyears trip :D
Let me know if you guys think I should change any thing and i'll post before/after pics around the first week of January.
hmm you are doing a cutting cycle with 1test and 4ad? i would take the 4ad out and put in 3 alpha??
other than that looks good.....
good luck bro, get that 6 - pack!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've taken SU just about every way I can think of :D It really didn't seem to matter how you spilt it to me. I happened to like once in the morning, then again in the evening. I've also taken large doses at night (over 1g) wih good results. You will be lethargic, and I sweat like a bastard each time. Works well for me though, I only did it with a PH once though, 1-AD.

Great stuff IMO.

dodgeee-O

Awards

hmm you are doing a cutting cycle with 1test and 4ad? i would take the 4ad out and put in 3 alpha??
other than that looks good.....
good luck bro, get that 6 - pack!
The 4ad is purely for the libido/legathgy side effects. I had some at home so i figure why not. May add a pound of fat at most i figure since i'm eating good and my cals are pretty low (for me).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1