X-Lean, Reduce XT, or Retain 2

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to start an 8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme and Eform. Thinking about adding in a leaning agent such as X-Lean, Reduce XT, or Retain 2. I have used Reduce XT before, but not to familiar with the other two.

Suggestions/Comments?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week three of a retainx2, hyperdrolx2 and pro anabol cycle and im happy with the results im seeing, everytime i take retain it does a fantastic job at leaning me out. I say try it out, you wont regret it.

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Looking to start an 8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme and Eform. Thinking about adding in a leaning agent such as X-Lean, Reduce XT, or Retain 2. I have used Reduce XT before, but not to familiar with the other two.

Suggestions/Comments?
I'm going to be doing a month of X-Lean and P-Slin starting on Monday (when I return from Vegas!).

It's going to be a stressful time for me balancing work, lifting, and trying to buy a place in Chicago. I'm interested in what it will be able to for me to keep the stress/cortisol levels down and keep/continue to lean me out.

Seems like you wanna get started sooner than that, but I figured I would at least keep ya posted.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i would go with either the X-lean or R2.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
For now, sticking to what I know has worked well; Reduce XT. Might try Retain 2 next time.