EST Mehtyl Mass

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Did a search for this and found nothing so here it goes. Anyone heard of this or actually used it? It seems to be a preworkout supp with their prohormone "17 Methyl Bol" in it. Any thoughts on this?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 20 grams (1scoop)
Servings Per Container: 35
Amount Per Serving
Calories 32
Total Carbohydrates 8g
Sugar 0mg
Sodium 145mg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 20mg
Niacin 25 mg
17- Methyl BolTM (17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20diol) 25mg
Methyl Mass’s proprietary blend: 7,140mg
Cell Volumizing Matrix CEE HCLTM (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL ),GEXTM (Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL), Malic Acid, Magnesium Malate, Ortic Acid, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper Extract)
NOS Modulating Matrix AEETM (L-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL), A-HCLTM (L-Arginine HCL), RC-NOSTM (Rutaecarpine 98%; Patent Pending), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum 98% Gypenosides, Red Wine Extract, Grape Seed Extract
Humaligenic Insulin Matrix Devils Claw Root, Fenugreek Root, Cinulin PFTM(Cinnamon Extract),Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Arginate
Phosphi-Cort Glycine, Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylphosphate
Anti Estrogen & Liver Cleanse Matrix Milk Thistle,Calcium D-Glucarate,Urtica Dioca, Licorice Root Extract
Mental Focus Matrix Caffeine Anhydrous, White Willow Bark, L-Tyrosine AKG 2:1, American Ginseng

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
No offense to EST, but this is just dumb, someone could easily pick this up as a preworkout supp and not know theyre getting a steroid. Not only that but it's a powder, who the hell knows how much of the compound youre actually going to get per serving.

If you want a preworkout supp, get one, if you want a hormonal product then get it in caps and run a full, safe cycle and post cycle.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
No offense to EST, but this is just dumb, someone could easily pick this up as a preworkout supp and not know theyre getting a steroid. Not only that but it's a powder, who the hell knows how much of the compound youre actually going to get per serving.

If you want a preworkout supp, get one, if you want a hormonal product then get it in caps and run a full, safe cycle and post cycle.
Agreed, I'm just wondering how in the world you would cycle this thing?! Assuming the same as any other PH?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i dont even know, you'd have to take it everyday just for the PH dose, and that's kinda stupid to get all hopped up on stims when youre not working out

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, it's no longer that compound, it is now the same ingredient as Propadrol. Secondly the idea/intention behind this and the Ana-pro protein (which also has propadrol) is to enhance a cycle with a slight anti-e effect. The product is not marketed as a preworkout drink in any way on the sites that sell it, it is under the prohormone categories and marked clearly so, as well as their protein blend.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
First off, it's no longer that compound, it is now the same ingredient as Propadrol. Secondly the idea/intention behind this and the Ana-pro protein (which also has propadrol) is to enhance a cycle with a slight anti-e effect. The product is not marketed as a preworkout drink in any way on the sites that sell it, it is under the prohormone categories and marked clearly so, as well as their protein blend.
I knew the formula contained the same ingredient as what's in propadrol, and I started to type that out, but saw these ingredients and was confused. Either way the idea is just silly! So they have a protein with the propadrol in it? Can you not stack any of their products together, considering you might OD on the prop? :wtf:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew the formula contained the same ingredient as what's in propadrol, and I started to type that out, but saw these ingredients and was confused. Either way the idea is just silly! :wtf:
I see it as a brilliant way to add in a low dose of propadrol to any cycle, with it being unmethylated and stackable with just about anything, why not? The additional amounts can be helpful if used correctly. Propadrol has been dosed as high as 150mgs before with great success, maybe it's not as clear to you as it is to me, but this is truly a clever and (successful) way to produce sales.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I see it as a brilliant way to add in a low dose of propadrol to any cycle, with it being unmethylated and stackable with just about anything, why not? The additional amounts can be helpful if used correctly. Propadrol has been dosed as high as 150mgs before with great success, maybe it's not as clear to you as it is to me, but this is truly a clever and (successful) way to produce sales.
I wasn't sure ppl were dosing this as high as 150 mg's otherwise seems ok now that it's been explained better. More or less I didn't know how toxic the prop was or if it was at all. Thanks dude! :head:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well im on est methyl-e right now and the results arent as desirable

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i had a thread a while back with questions about why my methyl-e and prop stack didnt go well. I did two caps of the propadrol each day and 20-30mgs of methyl-e, and i gained like 1-2lbs, lost minimal fat, and gained no strength other than i normally wouldve in 4 weeks. People however blamed it on my diet, which had been just fine for gains.