Become A Product Reviewer @ Nutraplanet Today - This is your chance!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well it's a catchy title no?

Hello Guys,

I wanted to bring something to everyone's attention that I'm is a simple little way to give back to a company that always has your best interest at heart ( No Bullschtein).

If you go here:

Your Nutraplanet Account > Order History > Pick an recent or previous order > Click on View Order > You will see a link called "Write Review" > Click this for each product you have used.

Please can everyone who has ordered and values the no bs products / company that NP is / has provided to us, write reviews for all used products?

That's right any product you have bought and used from NP you can review in this way. Please most importantly be honest! Be kind and say it in love but be honest! If you have bought and used any of the products please give feedback on:
  • Delivered the product in a timely manner
  • Provided you with extra products / samples
  • Gave you free tshirts
  • The product did all that the sales pitch with the product claimed it could do!
  • It didn't work for you
  • What you felt / have data feedback for in relation to the product
Please note that honest feedback ( with a portion of emotional stability ) is needed here. If it didn't work, it didn't work and rate it so, but if it did work and worked great then please let us know so that other customers can see real live feedback from caring customers such as yourself!

Thanks for any of your time that you can give, in such a quick and easy way to bring some kind of return to NP

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S I will + rep anyone who provides feedback and gives a link to the page / product.

Last edited:
methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Naughty me for knowing about this all along but never taking the time to do it!

One question...will the reviews show up as anonymous, or under our AM screen names perhaps? I am not too keen on having my real name appear anywhere.

Thanks!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have spent about five g's there in three years... I think I only have the time to pick my favs!!

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established

One question...will the reviews show up as anonymous, or under our AM screen names perhaps? I am not too keen on having my real name appear anywhere.

Thanks!!!
real names

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Well it's a catchy title no?

Hello Guys,

I wanted to bring something to everyone's attention that I'm is a simple little way to give back to a company that always has your best interest at heart ( No Bullschtein).

If you go here:

Your Nutraplanet Account > Order History > Pick an recent or previous order > Click on View Order > You will see a link called "Write Review" > Click this for each product you have used.

Please can everyone who has ordered and values the no bs products / company that NP is / has provided to us, write reviews for all used products?

That's right any product you have bought and used from NP you can review in this way. Please most importantly be honest! Be kind and say it in love but be honest! If you have bought and used any of the products please give feedback on:
  • Delivered the product in a timely manner
  • Provided you with extra products / samples
  • Gave you free tshirts
  • The product did all that the sales pitch with the product claimed it could do!
  • It didn't work for you
  • What you felt / have data feedback for in relation to the product
Please note that honest feedback ( with a portion of emotional stability ) is needed here. If it didn't work, it didn't work and rate it so, but if it did work and worked great then please let us know so that other customers can see real live feedback from caring customers such as yourself!

Thanks for any of your time that you can give, in such a quick and easy way to bring some kind of return to NP

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S I will + rep anyone who provides feedback and gives a link to the page / product.
Finally, some real programming happening at the NP front :) The site could use a facelift!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!!!
It's just a way that we can give back something to them of value . It will show up with your account name that you have ( your NP account name )

and good job man!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just so you all know I am monitoring these threads and you will get your rep as soon as I am recharged :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
224 views and 11 posts out of which about 7 are reviews!

Come on people get these reviews done! Do something good for someone other than yourselves! This is teh damn planet full of Nutra's we are talking about here!

:whip: I wanna see a 100 reviews before the end of august!:whip:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're kind of scaring me a little Neoborn... are you involved in politics?

I kind of miss it when you showed up out of nowhere attacking that Bulk Nutrition guy and rubbing everyone the wrong way. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
224 views and 11 posts out of which about 7 are reviews!

Come on people get these reviews done! Do something good for someone other than yourselves! This is teh damn planet full of Nutra's we are talking about here!

:whip: I wanna see a 100 reviews before the end of august!:whip:
Wheres those rep los hugios testiculos?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. More reviews would make this great site even better. I would love to see reviews for every product I am thinking about purchasing...
:head: You and I are 100% in agreement with each other! :head:

You're kind of scaring me a little Neoborn... are you involved in politics?

I kind of miss it when you showed up out of nowhere attacking that Bulk Nutrition guy and rubbing everyone the wrong way. :D
No I am not involved in politics, I just wanna give back to the planet full of Nutra's and each potential buyer because they are the best sup company I have ever dealt with. I am truly a customer for life ( as per the current great prices / efficient service / freebies ). I would only "attack" someone if they are talking out of their ass or trying to cause sh!t here in my home ( AM ). I love this forum!

Wheres those rep los hugios testiculos?
You will definitely get them on my rep recharge bish, so sit down on your lil peanuts and enjoy the show :head: :thumbsup:

P.S can you send me your address again I'll send the TShirt this weekend. Plus a lil something :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek Review

oh and if you want a nice display of customer loyalty, I just bought 5 bottles of 11-oxo for about 6 bucks more per bottle than another place I found on the net.:fool2: Somehow i'm spending more and more money each time I shop, and I tried to think about it for several days this time instead of going on impulse, but there was no stopping it.:whiner:
I need no show of loyalty other than your commitment to reviewing the products you have bought and giving them a good quality review ( whether that means to give your honest feedback if they worked, or not! ) on NP.

Thanks and repped.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys are the absolute BEST! One of the greatest things our customers could ever do for us is to refer us to a friend and/or leave a product review.

Your feedback is shaping the PLANET and making it a resourceful place to learn as well as purchase. Your opinion could greatly help that person interested in trying out the latest and greatest; or tried and true.

Your opinion matters!

Thanks again to all for your time and help :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
More more more!!! Come on ladies, cum one cum all, now's your chance to give something back and it only takes five minutes of your time! I'm pretty f'n sure more then ten people have purchased product from NP

Free rep baby!

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Come now guys, you're not being lazy or selfish are you? Remember all those free samples, free shipping and fast efficient service from the planet of Nutra's? These are the same people who now need your help with reviews!

Love them and show it.......now bishes!

Neoborn

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Hey heres my reviews. I have 2 more products I ordered but haven't used yet so I will review soon. And I will be making a LARGE order before I go back to school to be ready for some heavy shipping.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1191/reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/976/reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/794/reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1019/reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1012/reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1032/reviews
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/389/reviews

Question:
How much money do you have to spend to get t-shirts or samples?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Question:
How much money do you have to spend to get t-shirts or samples?
Well I usually spend about $100 usd plus and "usually" get a tshirt, even if it is the wrong size :p, ahh just kidding they do right by me I heart them.

Just ask for one / some in the comments box when you order. Being nice always helps :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s thanks for helping teh planet of Nutra's:thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Repped and thanks guys, they do honestly appreciate these miniscule things we do to give something back for their great service / prices!

Much Love,

Neoborn