looking for good non stim fat burners

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im going to start taking reset AD in a week or so (also going to keep a sponsored log on this). anyways, i am obviously really burned out on pretty much every stim. the only stims i will be taking during this next cut stack is adderall and RPM. so looking for good non-stim fat burners. herd some really good things on DCP, seasimen, and forscholli(spelling). any other products good to stack with the reset for adrenal health, i know reset ad is good alone but just wondering?

anyone have any stacking ideas/recommendations in terms of fat burning/adrenal support?

forgot to say the only anabolic i am currently planning on taking was bulk powerfull. just finishing up JW, BAM, and AP. any ideas?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DCP is good stuff --- sesamin and cortisol is always a great addition to fat burning. MAN Vaporize is a great Sesamin+fish oil. Reduce XT being my favorite cortisol control all things considered.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
almost forgot about the cortisol aspect, good call. i will look more into these. thanks

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Sesathin and DCP are can't miss for any cut. AP for better carb utilization is also nice. And for transdermals I'm a Thermaderm fan myself.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
In addition to the above, some high extract green tea, and/or Lipotrophin PM. (A highly overlooked, very good supplement.... I loves it long time)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP, thyrotabs, sesamin and maybe some green tea, would make an awesome caffeine-free stack!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
due to insignificant funds, i can not get all that i would like to, thats obvious i guess. here is what i was tossing around: DCP, reduce XT, and lipotrophin PM. i already have bulk pFull that i will be using, but does that kinda make the lipotrophin unnecessary?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
due to insignificant funds, i can not get all that i would like to, thats obvious i guess. here is what i was tossing around: DCP, reduce XT, and lipotrophin PM. i already have bulk pFull that i will be using, but does that kinda make the lipotrophin unnecessary?
In that case, maybe just throw in a few cups of green tea and it should make a promising stack. Reduce Xt is on my next "to try" list.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
In that case, maybe just throw in a few cups of green tea and it should make a promising stack. Reduce Xt is on my next "to try" list.
thats never a bad idea, but the lipotrophin does have green tea in it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
thats never a bad idea, but the lipotrophin does have green tea in it.
Yeah I thought you meant you didn't want to add the lipo PM in, so I suggested some GTE.. nvm ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Venom Special Tactics is a great non-stim fat burner ! Sesathin too :)