Reset AD for a "non stim" user

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a guy that's big on stims. I don't drink coffee or soda really and I haven't taken that many supps. But I have been lifting in some capacity for 10 years or so and just feel worn out sometimes (I'm only 30). Would Reset AD be beneficial at all to me or would it just be a waste?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
maybe i should have posted in the PAL forum...my bad.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro,

Didn't see your thread. Do you take any pre-workout stuff?

As for Reset, it is good for overall adrenal health sure. But if you consume no caffeine AT ALL, and never take stims I am sure your adrenals are pretty sensitive and healthy.

Are you experiencing any of the listed symptoms in the write up?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Just because you're not taking stims doesn't mean your adrenal system isn't taxed. Check the symptoms on the write up and see if anything sounds familiar, if so give it a shot.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys. Yes, I noticed quite a few of the symptoms listed, which is what first peaked my interest in it. I do drink alcohol at many social events...not really a stim I know. Other than that I don't have much in the way of caffeine or anything. I might just give it a try to promote overall better adrenal health. It really can't hurt can it?...other than being out like 20 bucks...which is pretty cheap for a good supp nowadays.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys. Yes, I noticed quite a few of the symptoms listed, which is what first peaked my interest in it. I do drink alcohol at many social events...not really a stim I know. Other than that I don't have much in the way of caffeine or anything. I might just give it a try to promote overall better adrenal health. It really can't hurt can it?...other than being out like 20 bucks...which is pretty cheap for a good supp nowadays.
Stress is one of the main things that leads to poor adrenal health... buckeye is right def take a look at www.reset-ad.com and read up on adrenal fatigue.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I definetly beleive that it would give you a small push and if stress and lack of sleep is part of your life, you def. might have some adrenal fatigue.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If you train hard and have a stressful life, anyone can enjoy the benefits of Reset AD.