aspire 36 is in

abish

abish

Awards
i got my sample to day guys hopefully i will try it this weekend. ill let you know how it goes

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
got mine today also and looking forward to tryin it. Now right now im not havin any trouble in that area (quite the opposite actually) so I am wonderin if I should save it for a time when libido seems low or go ahead and take it now?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
got mine today also and looking forward to tryin it. Now right now im not havin any trouble in that area (quite the opposite actually) so I am wonderin if I should save it for a time when libido seems low or go ahead and take it now?
take it now!...haha
Im the same way, no issues whatsoever, just took it for the hell of it, its pretty potent. Just dont take it too late if ya got work the next day, because if you work with women who are even the slightest bit attractive you might have an embarrassing situation....hahaha...

V

vtstone

Awards
aghhh. i am waiting for mine still and i need it this weekend cause i'm going away. i just hope the post man gets here early tomorrow or i'm sol

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I definitely have no libido issues, but Aspire still works for me.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You don't THINK you have libido issues until you take Aspire, then you see what REAL libido feels like ;)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check the mail later today.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! Thanks PAL. I'll make sure to "LOG" my experiences.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
On a side-note, I wish you guys at PAL would have thought up that "Bom-Chicka-Wah-Wah" thing that the AXE people did. Not only do I think it's more appropriate for this product...it always cracks me the hell up!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
On a side-note, I wish you guys at PAL would have thought up that "Bom-Chicka-Wah-Wah" thing that the AXE people did. Not only do I think it's more appropriate for this product...it always cracks me the hell up!
hahahahah... yeah it is hilarious!!!