The Best Preworkout Sup

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not been into preworkout supplements too much throughout my lifting career and then I took NO-Explode the other day and absolutely destroyed the weights. I think it might have made me a fan of preworkout supplementation.

My question is what is the very best preworkout sup. I dont really want something that is gonna last all day because soemtimes I workout in the evening and I want to go to bed eventually. One other specification is that i dont want something that will suppress appetite too much, a little is is understandable as these products contain stims but not too much. Also i just want to take one thing, i dont want to take a list of things preworkout.

so with all that said what is the best preworkout supplement that helps you destroy your muscles?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have not been into preworkout supplements too much throughout my lifting career and then I took NO-Explode the other day and absolutely destroyed the weights. I think it might have made me a fan of preworkout supplementation.

My question is what is the very best preworkout sup. I dont really want something that is gonna last all day because soemtimes I workout in the evening and I want to go to bed eventually. One other specification is that i dont want something that will suppress appetite too much, a little is is understandable as these products contain stims but not too much. Also i just want to take one thing, i dont want to take a list of things preworkout.

so with all that said what is the best preworkout supplement that helps you destroy your muscles?
If your a big fan of getting really jacked on Caff. ----> CHAOS by Anabolic Innovations.

If your into a more clean energy -----> Ragnorok by MST, or Stim-Free Chaos.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM.

Not strictly a pre-workout supplement, but it achieves what you seem to want. With the exception that it isn't a one time boost and it's gone. RPM will provide ongoing changes in body comp and overall performance improvements.

Need I say more?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Note: I did not realize there was a stim-free Chaos!!!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
RPM...

Chaos and Axis SMASH are good, but when it comes to RPM, it is a new evolved pre-workout supplement.

Pimp C

Awards
WTF pumped. It was designed to be a high energy short duration preworkout drink that won't suppress appetite or keep you up all night.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM and Green Magnitude Or Kreaceps XS.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
One note on RPM, if you are looking for something that won't keep you up after an evening workout, stay away from RPM. Both times I took it, it kept me up for a long time. This is due to the way the product was formulated.

However, other than that --- RPM is probably the best preworkout feeling I have ever had. Just wouldn't recommend it for evening lifters. But to tear up weights I know nothing better.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it keeps you up, adjust your dose. 5 is my sweet spot, but can keep me up. 4 does not keep me up, so I do 4 in the evening, 5 all other times.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
One note on RPM, if you are looking for something that won't keep you up after an evening workout, stay away from RPM. Both times I took it, it kept me up for a long time. This is due to the way the product was formulated.

However, other than that --- RPM is probably the best preworkout feeling I have ever had. Just wouldn't recommend it for evening lifters. But to tear up weights I know nothing better.
Agreed, it gives a strong/ long lasting lift...I have yet to dose past 6 PM. As soon as the stim free version of this is released I plan on keeping a bottle of both versions around. I have feeling a pre-bed dose of the stim-free version will be wonderful.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The only problem I had staying up at night was the increase of Libido...So gawd forbid you were kpet up at night:stick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just like you dynomite, I never used pre workout supps before. I had a few samples of stims such as stizm, xforce, i took stim x, amp, leviathan, powerfull and a few more but RPM is the best I have tried. It makes me want to buy a bottle and i thank AN for letting me have samples of RPM its just that i have so many supps to go thru and no mula so i just have to wait. Get the free samples, i did 4 the first time and 6 the next. 6 was great. im rambling but i always wanted to try NOxplode i hear so many people rave about it.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i was suprised what a huge difference these preworkout sups can make. I honestly believe that if i would have tried them earlier i would have made much greater gains in the gym. when i tried that NO-Explode i just destroyed my muscles, more reps in each set all the way until the end. i never got tired it seemed mentally or physically. i was sore as hell the whole week though lol, but i like that.

thanks guys for all the advice, i wonder how i could get some samples of these products? ahem any reps out there cough cough

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I love RPM, but I really want stim free RPM and try stacking with leviathan. Maybe throw some ephedrine in there...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
dynomite, while I am tempted to say SEARCH, I'll just tell: email [email protected] to request a sample of RPM. But it might be awhile.... demand is through the roof!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
pre-workout as in weights and running/cardio id say RPM and Incarnate....for other cardio (bedroom)...get Aspire...now!!...your women will thank you!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
pre-workout as in weights and running/cardio id say RPM and Incarnate....for other cardio (bedroom)...get Aspire...now!!...your women will thank you!
Paravol is cheap enough to make for an interesting party favor as well..... like a pinata.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I workout at 6:30 AM so I definitely need a pre w/o boost. I've tried ECA, Caff tabs, NO-Xplode, NO Shotgun, Red Bull, coffee, several other samples and NOTHING I have ever tried is like RPM. :head:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I workout at 6:30 AM so I definitely need a pre w/o boost. I've tried ECA, Caff tabs, NO-Xplode, NO Shotgun, Red Bull, coffee, several other samples and NOTHING I have ever tried is like RPM. :head:
What Red Bull was teh best :toofunny:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey...Red Bull and Vodka at 6AM will get you stoked for heavy rack pulls! LOL ;)

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
John, Have the samples of this been shipped yet? Ive been wantin to try it but havent got it yet.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
John, Have the samples of this been shipped yet? Ive been wantin to try it but havent got it yet.
Shipped today my friend...good luck...to you...and the women your gonna take it out on!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
lol....Prongers a goon...unless he's playing for a Canadian team of course...=)
Bah..they don't need him anyways. They will work their magic..remember the old movies??? Its that time :box:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard so many glorious things about rpm but when I tried it I noticed nothing at all. Going to give it another go probably tomorrow. When I did a log for SMASH I rather enjoyed the workout it gave me, NO-Xplode wasn't bad. Steeledge I only tried once, didn't feel much of a boost but got another 2 samples to try. Have yet to try chaos .

Pre-WO supps really help you push yourself during your workout and originally I thought they were just a waste of money, but if you got some extra $$ they're definitely worth looking into!:clean: :clean:

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards
i got nothing from RPM, but im using Primaforce's Primal N2O supplement, 3 scoops is the sweet spot, i can lift for literally hours at full intensity

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
I think it more depends on the type of lifting you are doing. Cardio:Stims Working out, a whole other story.

Caffeine and other stimulants are actually catabolic to muscle tissue.

I have been using iForce's iPrimer coupled with Nitrace. Its more of BCAA's, Vit/Min, N.O./CEE, and specific carbs to stimulate ATP, Krebs, etc.

This to me makes a lot more sense than taking a bunch of caffeine and destroying your muscle tissue. Why would you do that when you can saturate the tissue instead with all the nutrients it needs to complete workouts?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD, Ragnarok, and Primal N2O. In terms of straight stims, VHD 3.0, Stizm, Stimulant X 2.0, or 400 mg's caffeine.