• Established
Does anyone know of or have used Advanced Muscle Science
1- androsterone ,or 4- androstendiol

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
seriously? :gotsearch
don't be an ass! I know what 1-AD and 4-AD are, but they are also banned. Advanced muscle science say they changed them so they can still sell them. I was hoping to find out if its any good. Oh, they also say its safe and non-toxic to the liver

anabolicloc

anabolicloc

Awards
i was gonna order these prohormones a while back
when i didn tknow anything about it
ive heard recently
that these are fake substances
that their a big joke
so i wouldnt waste my money on them

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
the 4 AD is the fancy name for DHEA, and the 1AD seems to be bogus as well.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys thats the info I was looking for. Maybe I could have worded my question better the first time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, some people get offensive because of the people who can post questions with obvious answers. It's all good :)

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
the 4 AD is the fancy name for DHEA, and the 1AD seems to be bogus as well.
Ummm...I thought that DHEA had a double bond at the 5th carbon while this has one at the 4th. Seems exactly what they said it was, a crossbreed of andro and original 4-ad. Take test and make the -OH a =O at 17, then take the =O and make it an -OH at 3.
I have not seen any good reviews of this product on this board but has anyone heard anything decent?
I don't think 4-AD would be good on its own but might it be good as a stacker to have a little actual test in your body while shutting down your own? Thoughts?

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 200mg **
Stinging Nettle Root 100mg **
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 5mg **
Luteolin 3mg **
Standarized Forkolin 10mg **
Piperine 2mg **

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Also I think someone said that this was tested and so was DHEA and they came back the same. They do have the same molecular weight and would most likely cleave at the same place so if the test was MS that would make sense to me. If anyone has the results of this test they have seen that would be cool though.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean to sound like a peen. It's just this board gets so many questions that search can answer.
The product is bunk. If you like the effects of it just dose DHEA and some other goodies and save your money. If you are looking for something non-Ph or non-PS try the evo stack from ARLI. It's Jungle warfare, Bad Ass Mass, And Restore. It's my between cycles cycle.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean to sound like a peen. It's just this board gets so many questions that search can answer.
The product is bunk. If you like the effects of it just dose DHEA and some other goodies and save your money. If you are looking for something non-Ph or non-PS try the evo stack from ARLI. It's Jungle warfare, Bad Ass Mass, And Restore. It's my between cycles cycle.
I see what you are saying but what I am saying is I think that a search on this will turn up the wrong info. Unless labeled incorrectly I am pretty sure this is not DHEA and would convert to test at least a little. Definately not good on its own but possibly good with a something else to help with libido? One thread here did show a good increase in test with this product, seemed he had really low levels anyways though if I recall.
So I guess what I'm asking is does anyone think this would be a decent stacker with the legal methyl's and ph's that do a number on libido?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...sorry...the option to delete isn't showing up for some reason.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
One of the main ingredients is diandrone, which is an obsolete name for DHEA: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/640510-post8.html
That is one of the reasons I posted. I read that but the label on nutraplanet does not say that. I posted the label a few post ago. Did they change the product? I don't see Diandrone ethyl ester or whatever anywhere. What I see on the label now is the "cross" b/w andro and 4-diol. DHEA would be a 5th carbon double bond not a 4th. I have seen the test results, seems it raised test levels slightly. This is what makes me think its not worthless as a stacker. That could be a misread test reading from ATD though also. So just pondering out loud really.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is one of the reasons I posted. I read that but the label on nutraplanet does not say that. I posted the label a few post ago. Did they change the product? I don't see Diandrone ethyl ester or whatever anywhere. What I see on the label now is the "cross" b/w andro and 4-diol. DHEA would be a 5th carbon double bond not a 4th. I have seen the test results, seems it raised test levels slightly. This is what makes me think its not worthless as a stacker. That could be a misread test reading from ATD though also. So just pondering out loud really.
Oh...pardon my ignorance then. I didn't know that they had changed the label. I'm sure that it's nothing more than slight of hand and the ATD issue you brought up is likely the case IMO.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
DHEA:3ß-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one

TEST:17β-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one

4-AD:4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
If the ATD is the reason it showed an increase than yes you are right, totally worthless. If it does convert, possibly good stacker. Max Muscle sells this product w/o the ATD, Nettle and such. Anybody ran it? Called TT-40 I think.

H

hcso37

Awards
Everyone seems to put down this particular product without using it and then they recommend some other "junk" for someone to take that they have tried and if someone on this forum is actually a chemist that could describe the whole process then dont say its junk when you havent even used it because for all you know is that it might work. Isnt that what we all hope for before we start something we havent taken before. Because if we are going to refer anything to the old andro days we need to refer to all of these new supplements as "junk". DHEA or not DHEA if you find a purpose for it and it actually works I will use it because if it didnt have a purpose it would not be so widespread maybe with all the advances in science nowadays maybe someone found a reason for it. For God sakes we never thought we would have phones that we could connect to the internet to 10 years ago or even have cell phones that work so good 20 years ago. And look at NO2 everything has it in its product nowadays when its been around since the begining!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to put down this particular product without using it and then they recommend some other "junk" for someone to take that they have tried and if someone on this forum is actually a chemist that could describe the whole process then dont say its junk when you havent even used it because for all you know is that it might work. Isnt that what we all hope for before we start something we havent taken before. Because if we are going to refer anything to the old andro days we need to refer to all of these new supplements as "junk". DHEA or not DHEA if you find a purpose for it and it actually works I will use it because if it didnt have a purpose it would not be so widespread maybe with all the advances in science nowadays maybe someone found a reason for it. For God sakes we never thought we would have phones that we could connect to the internet to 10 years ago or even have cell phones that work so good 20 years ago. And look at NO2 everything has it in its product nowadays when its been around since the begining!
end of rant?..hahah...jk man
I hear you..

H

hcso37

Awards
I couldnt help myself man Im just so sick of alot of people who think they know it all on here

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Please see this post/thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/80210-otc-designer-ph-2.html#post1120107

The AMS compounds are very promising, IMO, if you liked the old school prohormones.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
AMS has come out with a new version of 1-Ad, by adding increased bioavailability using Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin.
Primordial Performance uses 1-ad as well in a topical solution and there are lots of logs and pleased results.
Personally if you have your diet is good and your training is good, then this compound will be of use solo, or as a stacker.

At high doses of 500-800 mg's you will see some awesome results, but there is no need to do that when it is using the Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin.

MK9