It's been a while....

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
My comeback stack

I have been a way for a bit, so I figured coming back with a log would be a great start. Here is the proposed stack:

Anabolic Pump/Kwik Karb/Hyperdrol X-2/Mass FX/Posideon/Excell/Bulk P-full/Bulk Cissus/Lean Dreams
Along with my staples.

Proposed length is about 10 weeks. Any questions or comments would be great.

Its great to be on AM again.

Last edited:
WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Well I heard no objections, so I just made the purchases and will begin my log as soon as I get my products.
:woohoo:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dang, Toxic stack........... you really gonna run those together?

(Joking) Welcome back!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I have been a way for a bit, so I figured coming back with a log would be a great start. Here is the proposed stack:

Anabolic Pump/Kwik Karb/Hyperdrol X-2/Mass FX/Posideon/Excell/Bulk P-full/Bulk Cissus/Lean Dreams
Along with my staples.

Proposed length is about 10 weeks. Any questions or comments would be great.

Its great to be on AM again.
have you used kwik karb before? just a note - both me and my workout partner had really bad gas from it. and it wasn't like gas that lasted for an hour or two. i used vitargo prior and tried the kwik karb as a less expensive option to wms. however - i've switched back to the vitargo and things are good again!:dance:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew i logged on for a reason today...
UMM thats a mild stack, and if thats still you phone number ill be calling you FOCKER!!! now get back on here and get HEYOOGE!!!

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I knew i logged on for a reason today...
UMM thats a mild stack, and if thats still you phone number ill be calling you FOCKER!!! now get back on here and get HEYOOGE!!!
Yes sir still my number, please man give me a call. If yours is the same I'll hit you up soon.

Thanks B it's nice to be back and it's nice to see you are still here. Hated being away for so long but you now what they say, "Life happens when you're making plans."