A good pre-workout supplement

brewspew

Awards
Can anyone offer me any suggestions? My favorites have been NO explode in the past and Gaspari Super Pump 250 recently. Has anyone had similar or better results with any other pre-workout supps?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Applied Nutraceuticals RPM. Get thee hence and plead for a sample, fool!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok from Millenium

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you like the creatine/NO matrixes, try Millennium Sport Ragnarok. They are now forum sponsors, and it's about the most solid profile around: beta alanine, creatine, arginine, norvaline, cnidium, anti-oxidants, etc. Warrior Melon is the best tasting cocktail around.

I'm also VERY partial to MAN Clout, too.

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
Shock Therapy by universal nutrition....50 servings per tub and costs only $35 at Vitamin Shoppe...probably less on websites.

brewspew

Awards
Applied Nutraceuticals RPM. Get thee hence and plead for a sample, fool!
Hahahaha. Yeah. I've read a ton of threads on that product, and the people who have taken it are praising it. I will definately be looking out for this one.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
If you like the creatine/NO matrixes, try Millennium Sport Ragnarok. They are now forum sponsors, and it's about the most solid profile around: beta alanine, creatine, arginine, norvaline, cnidium, anti-oxidants, etc. Warrior Melon is the best tasting cocktail around.

I'm also VERY partial to MAN Clout, too.

We are same page brother:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scots must stick together. :D I can't huck a log like you, though. :(

brewspew

Awards
that chaos+excell+posidon really looks like a great stack. i am definately going to have to try that. if anyone has more ideas on this topic, your suggestions are welcome. thnx for all your help guys. I love this site.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
that chaos+excell+posidon really looks like a great stack. i am definately going to have to try that. if anyone has more ideas on this topic, your suggestions are welcome. thnx for all your help guys. I love this site.
That stack is hard to beat.

brewspew

Awards
I was also thinking of using AnabolicPump with the chaos+excell+posidon stack. Or in conjunction with Ragnarok. Would this be Ok, or do you guys think this would be too much?

jrob24

Awards
ragnarok is the best thing i have ever tasted in my life supplement wise.....ITS AMAZING

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I digged RPM.
I also dig Chaos and SMASH.
Smash is a good one for sure, and its available in a new Blue Raspberry flavor as well as the Atomic Punch flavor. Actually its being included in NutraPlanet's big sale right now, check it out :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
That is an excellent stack. Crowler posted above the link to another thread that will give you some great feedback. Here it is again:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64379-chaos-excell-poseidon.html

Keep us informed on your results should you try it. I think you will be very, VERY pleased! ;)

Workin

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, in a month or so.... the non-stim RPM and Leviathan will make a MEAN stack... I'm talkin' grouchy mean......

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is an all around super-stacker. Goes with any goal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
poseidon, purple wraath, incarnate and leviathan!!!!!!!!!!! that will get the blood going.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like no-xplode alot, but recently tried vaso-xplode from scivation and like it alot better. I actually get a pump from it that really lasts after I workout for a while, no other supp, reguardless of the claims has ever done that for me. I am currently taking two scoops before I workout and while I am in the gym I carry a bottle of 5 scoops of watermelon Extend mixed with a heaping scoop of Posiedon, followed by Anabolic Pump with my after workout shake. I recover faster now that ever, at my age this is very important.... The Vaso-xplode is really worth a try IMO........

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I like to use 2 scoops of Fierce, as opposed to one. Best pre workout stim I've tried so far, and i've tried ALOT of them, NO xplode included.

I've always been somewhat partial to SAN though, ever since I had some of the greatest results of my life from the original V12.

p951

p951

Awards
Old Skool Ultimate Orange

Lacking that, I like AMP - a combo of heated adrenaline and good feelings

A little Clen + cytomel (when the clen loses its punch) would more than do the trick. Plus you get ripped in about 2 weeks.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump, Creatine, Powerfull, BCAA's, Beta-Alanine, & Arginine Ethyl Ester are a good alternative IMO :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump, Creatine, Powerfull, BCAA's, Beta-Alanine, & Arginine Ethyl Ester are a good alternative IMO :)
Add Poseidon to that list and you would have one incredible stack! ;)

Workin

Anabolic Pump is Pre meal anabolic catalyst. Food is the basis behind performance, growth, recovery, endurance and etc.

If you found a supplement that could make Good food better utilized, would you buy it?

If you found a supplement that could Create the post workout anabolic window before working out, would you buy it?

If this supplement existed for limited time for a the low low price of 34.99! Would you buy it?
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs

p951

p951

Awards
Anabolic Pump is Pre meal anabolic catalyst. Food is the basis behind performance, growth, recovery, endurance and etc.

If you found a supplement that could make Good food better utilized, would you buy it?

If you found a supplement that could Create the post workout anabolic window before working out, would you buy it?

If this supplement existed for limited time for a the low low price of 34.99! Would you buy it?
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs
ICETEA - "I'm your pusher"

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
what do people think is the best pre-workout supp. for your dollar? getting the most, not spending too much, and a good product. i am considering 3 options right now, but am open to more. they are: nitrobolic extreme, nox cg3, and shock therapy.

ive tried no-xplode (liked it), supercharge (sucked), and superpump 250 (effects eventually wore off big time). any input would help. also looking for a decent cell volumizer for somewhat cheap. any suggestions there would be appreciated too. thanks!!

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
shock therapy is great man. cheap, it works great, and you get 50 or so uses a tub.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Alot of stuff out there right now and have tried a number of them recently...Ragnarok ranks up there as top notch. :thumbsup:

Can anyone offer me any suggestions? My favorites have been NO explode in the past and Gaspari Super Pump 250 recently. Has anyone had similar or better results with any other pre-workout supps?