Bulk 6-OXO & Bulk Powerfull Stack - Doses / Times?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I have some bulk 6-0x0 / 6-OXO and some bulk Powerfull, I would like to run a cycle of these but am unsure on what exactly / when exactly I should be doing this. My plan is:

1. Morning 3/4 tsp bulk Powerfull before cardio / breakfast

2. Before WO 1/4 tsp bulk Powerfull

3. Before Bed 3/4 bulk Powerfull & 600mg ( 1/4 tsp ) 6-OXO

Is this good and should provide good results ( in addition to rest, diet and exercise etc )? Any recommendations please?

Thanks for any input

Neoborn

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey man looks like a nice set-up to me. You will know if you need to add/subtract anything once you get started. Just listen to your body. GL

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why take a lower dose before work out?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Why take a lower dose before work out?
I'm pretty sure I saw a post from mr.usplabs saying that. I read it somewhere. I don't have much of it so want it to last but also be effective. So maybe what I'll do is take it morning and preworkout, what do you think?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I'm not really sure...I thought that it was normally upped before workout. I'd have to look into it more to be sure though. I really like 1-carboxy's effects on sleep too, so I wouldn't cut it out before bed.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have done a 6-oxo standalone before and did a quick log on the review section of the 1fast/BN forums if you wanna check it out.

I recommend starting at 300mg (I used the ergopharm version so I'm not sure how that compares to the bulk version as far as potency).

Pros: increased libido and increased recovery between sets
Cons: some lethargy and horrible shin splints (probably because I started at too high of a dosage)

How long do you plan on running this stack? It looks pretty cool.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have done a 6-oxo standalone before and did a quick log on the review section of the 1fast/BN forums if you wanna check it out.

How long do you plan on running this stack? It looks pretty cool.
Do you have a link to your thread or can you pm me it? I am planning to do this standalone for about one month then epistane then the stack again.

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
how many servings are in a 1g container of this stuff?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I saw a post from mr.usplabs saying that. I read it somewhere. I don't have much of it so want it to last but also be effective. So maybe what I'll do is take it morning and preworkout, what do you think?

It is recommended to dose one serving pre workout. Even better stacked with a little caffeine and creatine.

Before bed is a must. You really want to take advantage of the more restfull sleep. You grow/recover while you rest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3
darsh89 Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 8
Supplements 2