Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AXIS LABS SMASH PRE-WORKOUT

Axis Labs is looking for (3) people to test and log Axis Labs SMASH Pre-workout. The testing period is for 30 days with a log update 3-4 times a week.

All candidates should be:

• AT LEAST 18 years of age.
• Free of any medical conditions.
• Using SMASH as your only supplement for the testing period.
• Only involved in the log/review of SMASH for the testing period.

Please complete the following and email to [email protected] with the SUBJECT: Axis Labs Tester – YOUR FORUM NAME

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Reason you would like to test SMASH:

Current Training Schedule:

Cardio Schedule:

Daily water intake:

Have you ever tried an Axis Labs product? If so, which one?:

What boards would you like to post the log on?

Agreement Policy:
I agree that I am receiving the product free of charge in exchange for my log. I am expected to start within a week of receipt and if I am unable to do the log I will return the product factory sealed or purchase it at the price sold on the hosting site.

I agree to the above 100%.
Name__________________________________ Date__________________
Street Address__________________________________________________
City_____________________________State_______Zip_______

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DUDE IM IN!!!!!

AXIS LABS SMASH PRE-WORKOUT

Axis Labs is looking for (3) people to test and log Axis Labs SMASH Pre-workout. The testing period is for 30 days with a log update 3-4 times a week.

All candidates should be:

• AT LEAST 18 years of age.
• Free of any medical conditions.
• Using SMASH as your only supplement for the testing period.
• Only involved in the log/review of SMASH for the testing period.

Please complete the following and email to [email protected] with the SUBJECT: Axis Labs Tester – YOUR FORUM NAME

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Reason you would like to test SMASH:

Current Training Schedule:

Cardio Schedule:

Daily water intake:

Have you ever tried an Axis Labs product? If so, which one?:

What boards would you like to post the log on?

Agreement Policy:
I agree that I am receiving the product free of charge in exchange for my log. I am expected to start within a week of receipt and if I am unable to do the log I will return the product factory sealed or purchase it at the price sold on the hosting site.

I agree to the above 100%.
Name__________________________________ Date__________________
Street Address__________________________________________________
City_____________________________State_______Zip_______

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you got your package already or you do in the next 3 days or so, you were picked as a tester. If you don't see anything from Axis in the next 3 days or so, you probably were not.

Their were many to pick from, and I apologize that I couldn't post the names of the ones chosen on here, but not many put their forum name in the email.....

So I just mailed them out to the ones I chose, some have received the SMASH, some should within the next few days.

I will do this a different way next time, I promise. lol

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
got mine today in the mail...pretty good...i noticed more energy and endurance during reps...the best thing was the taste...i just mixed it with water and it was surprisingly really goood....thanx axis !

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got mine today in the mail...pretty good...i noticed more energy and endurance during reps...the best thing was the taste...i just mixed it with water and it was surprisingly really goood....thanx axis !
Awesome! Appreciate the feedback, glad you liked the sample of SMASH. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a link to my log Clixster,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html
Thanks for sending it to me; I actually didn't know that I had been chosen and I remember signing up for the sample as well so I thought you guys had sent me the full product instead of the sample. Lol you shoulda seen how big my eyes went when I realized there was a box of powder and not just a sample lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a link to my log Clixster,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html
Thanks for sending it to me; I actually didn't know that I had been chosen and I remember signing up for the sample as well so I thought you guys had sent me the full product instead of the sample. Lol you shoulda seen how big my eyes went when I realized there was a box of powder and not just a sample lol.
haha, it was a pleasant suprise then. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Supplements 11
Supplements 3
poison Supplement Logs 124
Supplements 14