Clout or Green MAGnitude

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Just coming off the DS NHA stack and looking to try either Clout or Green MAGnitude.

Which is the better one to go with and why? :)

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Suggestions? Would like to order this today. :)

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Have used Clout many times. I love it. The best in my opinion. Noticable strength and endurance as well as recovery. I really feel the difference. Tastes horrible but very effective. I am sure Poison would tell you the same.
I have a tub of GreenMag at home have not use it yet. Going to use it later. I have heard/read good things about the MCC in GreenMag. But I cannot compare the two since I have not tried the Green Mag yet.
Clout in my opinion is the most underrated creatine. A few of us know and continue to spread the word.
If you use Clout, the full beneifits will be reaped if you use two bottles. One right after the other.

Good luck. Post what you decide to go with. Thanks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read these descriptions:

Clout (525 gm) By MAN

Green Magnitude (1.83 lb) By Controlled Labs

GM is a good, cheap, tasty creatine, but not much more. Clout is clearly MUCH more, and the price reflects that. GM is 80 servings for $30, Clout is 50 servings for $35. Clout has far more in it, and those ingredients cost.

GM is strength. Clout is strength, endurance, and recovery all in one formula.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Poison - Say no more, as they always say...you get what you pay for :)

Putting my order in for Clout today.:cheers:

Read these descriptions:

Clout (525 gm) By MAN

Green Magnitude (1.83 lb) By Controlled Labs

GM is a good, cheap, tasty creatine, but not much more. Clout is clearly MUCH more, and the price reflects that. GM is 80 servings for $30, Clout is 50 servings for $35. Clout has far more in it, and those ingredients cost.

GM is strength. Clout is strength, endurance, and recovery all in one formula.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Clout for about 2.5 to 3 weeks and love it. It's the best creatine product that I've ever taken (others taken are CM, CEE, NO-xplode, and maybe others I'm not thinking of). It's worth the price IMO, but I haven't tried GM to compare it to.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
As for dosage, do you typical do one scoop about 45 mins before hitting the gym and a 2nd scoop with your post workout meal?
I workout in the evening. So I have one serving after a light meal around 10:30 am and a serving (5-6 hours later) about 30-45 min preworkout. If you want to take some creatine postwork, for replenishing purposes then use bulk creatine mono or CEE. Hope this helps.

This is of the topic but I ordered a bottle of crodygen5. I am going to use it with bulk C.M. right now due to money. But I will buy a bottle of citruvol when I can.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Poison - Say no more, as they always say...you get what you pay for :)
not always the case ;(

green mag is highly effective and there are many people who like it more than clout and vice versa. the indisputable thing is that it tastes much better and the price is much better.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
May be true, but based on the feedback I have received so far, the word is Green Mag is GOOD, but Clout is just BETTER.

If you like, feel free to send me a container of Green Mag. I am going to order Clout, but definitely welcome the product and will let you know after I have tried both which was more effective. If the product is as good as you indicate, then then the results should reflect it.

Let me know...

not always the case ;(

green mag is highly effective and there are many people who like it more than clout and vice versa. the indisputable thing is that it tastes much better and the price is much better.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
I generally workout around 5pm so I am planning my dosage around 4:30. Might not be too practical, but sounds like another dosage should be around 5 hours before or after which in my case would need to be around later morning, 11am or so. May not be too practical with work, so any idea how effective a single dosage is used as preworkout only or my other option could be to take it with breakfast around 7am or is that too much time lapse between the two dosages?

Look forward to hearing how crodygen5 works for you.

My plan it to use Clout, crodygen5, and citruvol. :djparty:

I workout in the evening. So I have one serving after a light meal around 10:30 am and a serving (5-6 hours later) about 30-45 min preworkout. If you want to take some creatine postwork, for replenishing purposes then use bulk creatine mono or CEE. Hope this helps.

This is of the topic but I ordered a bottle of crodygen5. I am going to use it with bulk C.M. right now due to money. But I will buy a bottle of citruvol when I can.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
not always the case ;(

true, it is not always the case but in my experience a good rule of thumb. a majority of the time quality comes with price. research is your best friend in regards to anything one might purchase, including customer/user feedback.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
not always the case ;(

Have you tasted Clout since the NAC was reduced to 500mg? Cause it's very good... dare I say better than GM. But everyone's taste is different. GM was good, but seems like it could've tasted much better considering none of the ingredients have foul flavors.

Personally, I see it this way:

GreenMag = top-notch economy creatine blend
Clout = ultra-premium advanced creatine blend

The two products really are quite different actually. I really don't like calling them "creatine blends" because thir activity extends farther than just the MOA of creatine.

It basically comes down to how much money you're willing to spend.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I generally workout around 5pm so I am planning my dosage around 4:30. Might not be too practical, but sounds like another dosage should be around 5 hours before or after which in my case would need to be around later morning, 11am or so. May not be too practical with work, so any idea how effective a single dosage is used as preworkout only or my other option could be to take it with breakfast around 7am or is that too much time lapse between the two dosages?

My plan it to use Clout, crodygen5, and citruvol.
:djparty:
That sounds awesome. Your workouts should be crazy.

Remember to read the bottle warning regarding the naicin flush. Nothing serious but if you are unaware of it can be surprising.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established

My plan it to use Clout, crodygen5, and citruvol. :djparty:
You should space out your servings by 5-6 hours. Longer is o.k.
I used Clout as a single serving when I first started using it. It is still very effective. But I did not reap the full benefits until I started using it twice daily. You will not be sorry.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Have you tasted Clout since the NAC was reduced to 500mg? Cause it's very good... dare I say better than GM. But everyone's taste is different. GM was good, but seems like it could've tasted much better considering none of the ingredients have foul flavors.

The two products really are quite different actually. I really don't like calling them "creatine blends" because thir activity extends farther than just the MOA of creatine.

:goodpost:

Couldn't have said it better.
I don't think anyone is knocking GreenMAG. CLOUT is just THAT good!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
If it helps, I'd definitely recommend GreenMag over Storm and Shock Therapy anyday... that damn Storm/ST makes me sick... wonder if it's the glycocyamine. :(

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Very well stated :clap2:

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
lawnboy246, are you excited to start Clout?

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Yeah, saw the label already about the flushing issue. Does that normally occur just the first couple of days?

That sounds awesome. Your workouts should be crazy.

Remember to read the bottle warning regarding the naicin flush. Nothing serious but if you are unaware of it can be surprising.

G

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, saw the label already about the flushing issue. Does that normally occur just the first couple of days?
If you take it on a empty stomach it will be noticeable. Not so much when taken with a meal. Some like the flush feeling.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I emailed JRod (of MAN Sports) one time; he said that taking one dose with food, the other without pre-workout is ideal, as some ingredients are absorbed better with food, some without.

So if you work out in the evening, take one scoop after breakfast, the other pre-workout. Simple.

For the record, I'm using GM now. I like it because it's cheap and easy, like yo momma, and tastes good. I don't find it particularly better than any creatine monohydrate or other bulk creatine. I like it better than Storm, too.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I emailed JRod (of MAN Sports) one time; he said that taking one dose with food, the other without pre-workout is ideal, as some ingredients are absorbed better with food, some without.

So if you work out in the evening, take one scoop after breakfast, the other pre-workout. Simple.
Your best bet to to take it with some carbs... 10-15 grams or so. I personally wouldn't take it with any protein though.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Good Deal! Will plan for a scoop after breakfast then and one before my workouts.

Your best bet to to take it with some carbs... 10-15 grams or so. I personally wouldn't take it with any protein though.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Good Deal! Will plan for a scoop after breakfast then and one before my workouts.
Just a note: taking Clout with a macronutrient like carbs will GREATLY increase the absorption of the vinpocetine, generally over 60%. Some people (like myself) are sensitive to vinpocetine and if you start experiencing difficulties falling asleep, then take Clout only on an empty stomach, no other macronutrients. This will reduce the absorption of vinpocetine to less than 10%.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Just a note: taking Clout with a macronutrient like carbs will GREATLY increase the absorption of the vinpocetine, generally over 60%. Some people (like myself) are sensitive to vinpocetine and if you start experiencing difficulties falling asleep, then take Clout only on an empty stomach, no other macronutrients. This will reduce the absorption of vinpocetine to less than 10%.
Joel, what are your thoughts on Clout while taking X-Factor?

I'd like to run X-Factor for a second time, but wasn't on Clout during my first run-through. I figure there may be some issues with NAC.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Joel, what are your thoughts on Clout while taking X-Factor?

I'd like to run X-Factor for a second time, but wasn't on Clout during my first run-through. I figure there may be some issues with NAC.
No sir, there are no issues with NAC and X-Factor. It takes a strong anti-inflammatory to counteract X-Factor. I used the original Clout with the 2 grams of NAC alongside XF no problemo.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up on the vinpocetine. Been having some trouble sleeping on it.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
If it helps, I'd definitely recommend GreenMag over Storm and Shock Therapy anyday... that damn Storm/ST makes me sick... wonder if it's the glycocyamine. :(
I took storm when it first came out. Then I started to read about glycocyamine and GPA and I avoid any product with either of those in them.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I took storm when it first came out. Then I started to read about glycocyamine and GPA and I avoid any product with either of those in them.
All I know is that both Storm and Shock Therapy make me feel sick and weak and totally prevent me from having an effective workout. The only thing they have in them that I've never used before is the glycocyamine.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
CONTROLLED LABS - Is Green Mag up for the challenge? :think:

May be true, but based on the feedback I have received so far, the word is Green Mag is GOOD, but Clout is just BETTER.

If you like, feel free to send me a container of Green Mag. I am going to order Clout, but definitely welcome the product and will let you know after I have tried both which was more effective. If the product is as good as you indicate, then then the results should reflect it.

Let me know...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG is a great product. Can't go wrong with either one. This tub has lasted me upwards of 3 months.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Ah, sounds all too familiar....sounds like someone else already summed it up as the challenge was if you thought it was better than Clout to send me a container of it and I would test both of them...therefore, think this still says it best:

EDIT: Sounds like we know who can get bought too. Stop asking for handouts and stop pimping.

sure is. try it out, I know you will love it ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Ah, sounds all too familiar....sounds like someone else already summed it up as the challenge was if you thought it was better than Clout to send me a container of it and I would test both of them...therefore, think this still says it best:
LMAO!!! :rofl:

Someone's trying pretty hard to get a handout. You really can't go wrong with either one. It just depends on your finances really.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Hey, it never hurts...especially when he chimes it at a recommendation that goes against what everyone else is indicating.

Sounds like there is nothing wrong with Green Mag, but if you are willing to pay for it, Clout is just better. :head:

LMAO!!! :rofl:

Someone's trying pretty hard to get a handout. You really can't go wrong with either one. It just depends on your finances really.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is NOTHING wrong with GM at all. It's quite good, and tasty. But it is just a basic creatine formula; the additional ingredients don't seem to make it more effective than creatine alone. That could just be my physiology, who knows. But it is creatine, it's tasty, dirt cheap, and it works.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Both are good products... taste-wise and bang-for-buck = Green MAG

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
No question about that...seems to come down to personal opinion really and how much you want to spend and what you really want to get from it.

I am starting Clout today and may try Green Mag next.

Both are good products... taste-wise and bang-for-buck = Green MAG

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ragnarok? White Flood? Scivations new product? Lots of good options!

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Definitely true, selection is always a good thing. :)

Did you end up going with Ragnarok yet? If so, any thoughts on how is compares to Clout?

Ragnarok? White Flood? Scivations new product? Lots of good options!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, my damn can of GM is bottomless. :lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, don't know if I'd go that far. :D I'll eventually find out.

It'll be between Ragnarok and White Flood next time.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to say but Clout beats all of the aforementioned "overall". That's not to say that the others aren't effective or, as in the case with White Flood, interesting... it's just that Clout is the most solid blend.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AndroRage Supplements 12
SonicSWOLE Supplements 19
mpaquett Supplements 11
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Z Supplements 4