Meal Replacement Powders

Shobe

Awards
Hey everyone I"m looking for a good, solid meal replacement powder. I'm looking to add them in between my breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner. I"m currently trying to lose BF and keep or add muscle. I"m currently looking SAN Infusion and Ergopharm mass meal. Can anyone tell me there thoughts, advice and reviews, etc? Thanks.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I would try and make your own MRP. Protein powder, ground up oats (use a coffee bean grinder), and some ground flax seed would make a nice easy meal replacement and be fairly cheap too. For protein you can use just some whey or something even better would be a blend of whey, casein, and egg proteins.

just my two cents as I have never researched MRP's...I just did it myself! Hope this helps.

Ryno

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Until FED comes out, I'd probably go with Infusion.

Pimp C

Awards
vpx zero impact has the best stats of any of the mrp's

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
SAN infusion is my favorite MRP. tastes really great (vanilla caramle is a little taste of heaven) and has a real solid ingredient profile. its also pretty filling.

VPX zero impact MRP comes in a close 2nd though. cant go wrong with either one.

ive also tried and would recommend core MRP, prolab's lean mass matrix, and MHP's macrobolic MRP.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone I"m looking for a good, solid meal replacement powder. I'm looking to add them in between my breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner. I"m currently trying to lose BF and keep or add muscle. I"m currently looking SAN Infusion and Ergopharm mass meal. Can anyone tell me there thoughts, advice and reviews, etc? Thanks.
VPX Zero Impact gets my vote...San Infusion is a great choice as well though.

Workin

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife goes straight for a solid whey protein isolate, but i prefer an even 33/33/34 of egg white, micellar casein, and whey isolate. Ive found that it gives me an even digestion rate throughout the day.

Shobe

Awards
Ok, since everyone seems to be voting for Infusion, what flavor is the best in everyone's opinion? Thanks.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I make my own MRP's and use Ny-tro Pro-40 by AST. You can find it pretty cheap on massnutrition.com (I can't remember the exact price I paid) and then pricebust it down a little more on supplementwarehouse.com :bruce2:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I make my own MRP's and use Ny-tro Pro-40 by AST. You can find it pretty cheap on massnutrition.com (I can't remember the exact price I paid) and then pricebust it down a little more on supplementwarehouse.com :bruce2:
I have just looked at VPX Zero Impact...it looks very solid also lol. I didn't not know this product existed...I always thought it was an isolate :blink:

Shobe

Awards
Instead of starting a new thread, can you guys also give me your reviews of BSN Cell Mass??? Reviews, feedback, etc. I"m looking for a solid supplement to up my mass and strength.