Get that CUSTOM CHOPPER with X-Factor and ICE! C'mon boys, Fire It Up and Ride!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

[highlight]That's right!
*Soon you will get the chance to increase the odds![/highlight]
Those of you who are hardcore lifters and badass bikers have an extra chance at winning that cutom chopper you read about in this thread: Fire It Up and Ride!.

[highlight]Molecular Nutrition and Xtreme Formulations have teamed[/highlight] up to get you more tickets in this incredible contest. Just buy X-Factor and ICE--the Ultimate Mass Stack--and you'll receive extra tickets. It's all good cause we know those are your two favorite supplements anyway... with good reason. X-factor and ICE are insanely effective on their own, but put together they unleash a two-headed freak of mass and strength. I'm talking about instant recovery from grueling workouts and god-like natural anabolic activation, the kind of thing myhtological heroes searched for in ancient epics.

But it's REAL and it's NOW and it's here FOR YOU!

• Lean Mass
  • Extreme Strength
  • Melt Fat
  • Fast Recovery
  • Energy and Endurance
  • Anabolic Activation
  • Total Synergy
Need more proof? Just check out some of the experiences of various members on this forum. Not only is the usage of X-Factor and ICE supported anecdotally but scientifically as well. Don't be left behind and struggling with ineffective supplements and overcomplicated blends. Use what's been proven in the lab and in the trenches: X-Factor and ICE!

The 50-Day X-Factor and ICE Stack for Maximal Hypertrophy and Total Body Recomp

--2 bottles of X-factor
--1 bottle of ICE (2.2 lbs)
--1 bottle Ultra Peptide (optional)

Dose X-factor at 4 capsules per day, preferably with a meal. As intramuscular concentrations increase, you will notice increased size, strength and pumps. Improvements in energy wil start to become apparent as bodyfat begins to drop. Dose ICE at 2 servings on non-workout days and 3 servings on workout-days. Best used before and during weightlifting or cardio. Within the first week, faster recovery is noticeable with a reduction in DOMS and an increase in muscular endurance. As the anabolic and anti-catabolic properties of ICE interact with X-factor, lean mass developes at a greatly accelerated rate. Use the Ultra Peptide just before bed to ensure a steady, slow release of amino acids to fuel muscle growth during sleep.

*watch this thread to find out when the X-factor and ICE bonus tickets go into effect

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me? You guys seriously aren't interested in winning yourselves a freakin cool-as-**** chopper?

Well, I guess that's fine. If no one wins, I'll be more than happen to ride away with it like Peter Fonda in Easy Rider.