Anabolic Pump and low blood sugar. Bad combo?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Hi guys. I am on day 3 of anabolic pump, and I have felt extremely ****ty while on it. I usually have pretty low blood sugar, and since anabolic pump increases your insulin sensitivity, it only makes sense that it would make me feel sluggish and shakey etc?

Also, does USP labs have any sort of money back guarantee in the event that it is unsafe for me to continue?

Edit: I'm getting full bloodwork done on thursday just to make sure I'm not dying.

G

Hi guys. I am on day 3 of anabolic pump, and I have felt extremely ****ty while on it. I usually have pretty low blood sugar, and since anabolic pump increases your insulin sensitivity, it only makes sense that it would make me feel sluggish and shakey etc?

Also, does USP labs have any sort of money back guarantee in the event that it is unsafe for me to continue?

Edit: I'm getting full bloodwork done on thursday just to make sure I'm not dying.

If thats the case, you need to significantly increase your carbhohydrate intake.

Second, why would you buy a supplement that lowers blood glucose if you understand your situation?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
If thats the case, you need to significantly increase your carbhohydrate intake.

Second, why would you buy a supplement that lowers blood glucose if you understand your situation?
It sounds somewhat silly, but everything just "clicked". I never really put thought into what was going on in my body, I just thought it was natural. However, after talking to family membes and finding out that low blood sugar runs in the family and what the symptoms of it are, I realize that I suffer from low blood sugar. That's why I'm getting bloodwork done on thursday.

I just wanted to confirm that the conclusion I reached made some sense. I am going to discontinue use and wait for blood results.