Testofen™ how much better than fenugreek?

Green-Giant

Awards
just brought a supply of Now Fenugreek after reading all the benefits, but then came across a fairly cheap supply of Testofen™ at 300mg Testofen™ contains 50% fenuside

question is how would this compare to ordinary fenugreek cost wise and if any benifits

Testofen™ 1 x 30 Capsules £14.95
Now Fenugreek 500 mg / 100 Caps £3.99 not standardised for anything
There seems to be alot different standardization's of fenugreek all for different elements! also the Testofen™ products seem to have bad reviews!

any info will help

Green-Giant

Awards
Hey if this has been answered elswhere! feel free to point me in the right direction :think:

already did a few searches

Green-Giant

Awards
Hey if this has been answered elswhere! feel free to point me in the right direction :think:

already did a few searches

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have that much experience with this product, but I liked FUZE and Fenotest very much.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
some studies linkin g fenugreek to male lactation, so thats not very good con factor.

Green-Giant

Awards
cheers guys sort of helps was hoping someone had tried both as alot of people seem to be using fenugreek with there PCT mix and have seen one person who said they used either Fenutest or Testofen (i think these are the same thing) might try to find who it was and ask them back to searching ...

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've used fenugreek in my last 2 PCT's and had no lactation issues, whatsoever.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I use fenu off and on quite often (before big carb meals sometimes) and have used for PCT once, I think.

I don't have any lactation that I know of.
But - I'll go squeeze my nipples to make sure.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
It'll definately increase your "fluid output", but in an altogether diff way...lol.

Green-Giant

Awards
It'll definately increase your "fluid output", but in an altogether diff way...lol.
I've heard about the heavy load effect LOL girlfriend was complaining about the price of face cream!!

still anyone got any comparisons between testofen, fenotest (fenoside extract) and the plain normal fenugreek caps?

I'm thinking plain powder should be better as different components do different things, blood sugar properties, test boosting and appetite stimulation its all good

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I think prob. Testofen is more concentrated.