Does Powerfull lower DHT like Nettle does? :blink:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm taking both Powerfull and nettle, and my hair is not happy. Shedding has increased.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
shedding from powerfull huh? hmmm, i guess i havent exp. that or is that just with combining the two?

Mariner07

Awards
Nettle is suppose to decrease DHT. Right now I'm running:

ZMA
Nettle
Saw Palmetto & Pygium (not sure if I spelled that right)

I will be receiving Anabolic Matrix Rx in a few days.

Nettle is suppose to decrease DHT. Right now I'm running:

ZMA
Nettle
Saw Palmetto & Pygium (not sure if I spelled that right)

I will be receiving Anabolic Matrix Rx in a few days.

Are you sure Nettle decrease DHT? Testosterone will increase DHT.

Mariner07

Awards
IDK. That's what I've heard. I've been on these for about a week now and no apparent hair loss yet. That might be the saw palmetto though blocking the effects of the nettle. IDK. It's working though.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
IDK. That's what I've heard. I've been on these for about a week now and no apparent hair loss yet. That might be the saw palmetto though blocking the effects of the nettle. IDK. It's working though.
I heard that it does decrease DHT. I have low DHT and I want to increase it. I have tried nettle in the past and it lowered my libido.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nettle lowers DHT, according to studies. So it must be the powerfull, though who knows.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I have not experienced any shedding on Powerfull, A very slight acne increase barely noticible sometimes thats about it as far as sides go.
Powerfull REVS your libido up to the max !

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i hope so, i dont want too lose my hair and the libdio thing is always a plus

Vinny

Awards
I'm taking both Powerfull and nettle, and my hair is not happy. Shedding has increased.

I have taken Nettle and know a few from gym that have NOT 1 had hair problems due to Nettle .

Have you tried the Nettle by itself ? I found it to be weak if even that but again no one that I know had the slightest hair problem from Nettle .

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Nettle and know a few from gym that have NOT 1 had hair problems due to Nettle .

Have you tried the Nettle by itself ? I found it to be weak if even that but again no one that I know had the slightest hair problem from Nettle .
All that I know is that when I tried bulk nettle I did put on some size but lost libido. I noticed this with jungle warfare also, which has some kind of high speed nettle extract..... whatever.

Vinny

Awards
All that I know is that when I tried bulk nettle I did put on some size but lost libido. I noticed this with jungle warfare also, which has some kind of high speed nettle extract..... whatever.

Few I know have said same thing about Nettle they lost some libido . Tell you the truth I dont see that as a bad thing . You can function when you want but less of a drive but your workouts get an edge and thats the most important thing lol.

I didnt get much size on it but again dont know anyone (4 guys I know who take it) who lost hair on just nettle .

Nettle in theory does does "kill" DHT so if you put some size think nettle your best bet

Stinging Nettle

I have another link which I will find after work its about DHT and nettle its a plant use type objective link not a bodybuilding type link so its not selling or promoting nettle .