mass fx sides

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
any one taking mass fx noticing any negative side effects like headaches, etc.?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for over 2 weeks @ 4-5 caps/day and havn't noticed any side effects at all.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was pretty much side free?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
No oily skin at all?
My skin is naturally nt really oily. But, the first 4-5 days it was just a little oily, after that it was fine. Not bad enough to mention as a side I don't think.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
My hair sits in a better style now, 3 days in and that's about it so far.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
what are all of your thoughts on taking this with Anabolic Pump?

AP stacks with anything BUT insulin sensitizing or mimicking compounds.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
first week of mfx/hd/retain i was getting day long dull headaches, most noticeable during my workout. they have tapered off significantly, but I also trying to drink more water than before, just in case it was dehydration-related.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean bro??? hair is growing in faster? lol
Heh, no...the only actual thing I can contribute to Mass-FX is feeling a big greasy, also...on the first day (w/powerfull, cialabol and hyperdrol) my libido was nuts but that has subsided :(

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any noticing postive side-effects yet?
Well, I'm on day 10 of PCT so it's hard to disaggregate what is causing what but things have been going extremely well (little strength loss, no depression, fully functional, etc.) and I am feeling ........powerful. I just feel a certainty in myself and my abilities....kinda like being "on." How much of this is due to the MFX I could only speculate.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first week of mfx/hd/retain i was getting day long dull headaches, most noticeable during my workout. they have tapered off significantly, but I also trying to drink more water than before, just in case it was dehydration-related.
The headaches were most likely caused by the anti-e compound sin the HD/Retain! NOT MassFX.

People respond differently to anti-e compounds.....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm on day 10 of post cycle therapy so it's hard to disaggregate what is causing what but things have been going extremely well (little strength loss, no depression, fully functional, etc.) and I am feeling ........powerful. I just feel a certainty in myself and my abilities....kinda like being "on." How much of this is due to the MFX I could only speculate.
YR, PM me your PCT protocol, please. Thanks! :D

knox

Awards
  • Established
I am considering running BAM, Mass Fx, or Alpha drive XL during my post cycle. Im almost to week 4 of pct, but I am unsure whether running a SERM and rebound reloaded along-side with these compounds; which also have some form of AI would decrease estrogen to an unwanted level. Any ideas?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FX and Hyperdrol would be quite effective for post cycle therapy
not sure what else you are running though!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
The headaches were most likely caused by the anti-e compound sin the HD/Retain! NOT MassFX.

People respond differently to anti-e compounds.....
Sorry for jacking the thread.

Macedaddy, didn't think retain had any anti-e. Do you think the headaches are a response to anti-e in general, or to the 6-Brom. or the urtica in HD?

Other than the headaches the stack experience has been a good one so far, 2 weeks into an 8 week stack, lost 4lbs the first week and have added 2 of muscle so far.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
most likely from the 6-bromo in the HD! But some people can get headaches from the cortisol blocking in Retain!

If they continue first suggestion is to lower the dose on HD. Sometimes they go away on their own!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I too, would be very interested in your post cycle therapy protocol also. I have it, & would love to use it.
Oh, there's nothing you guys can learn from me. I can post what I'm doing but it's not anything I'd necessarily recommend to anyon else.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just trying to use it for comparison purposes......

you are too humble! :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK, I cobbled this around using up the open bottles I had (was concerned about expiring efficacy):

24 day PP/MaxLMG cycle. 20/75, 20/75, 30/100

post cycle therapy:

Week 1: 100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva, 25mg Rebound Realoaded, 25mg DHEA, 25mg pregnenolone, 4 caps MassFX, 1 cap Retain, 1 cap scivation fenutest, bulk powerful, bulk maca, 200mg SAM-e.

Week 2: 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 1 cap Alpha Drive (contains ADED), 2 caps SciFit TZ3 (picked up for $5 bucks - it contains 300mg 6-OXO, tribulus, and ZMA), 4 caps MassFX, 1 cap Retain, 1 cap scivation fenutest, bulk powerful, bulk maca, 200mg SAM-e.

Week 3: 20mg Nolva, 2 caps SciFit TZ3, 4 caps MassFX, 1 cap Retain, 1 cap scivation fenutest, bulk powerful, bulk maca, 200mg SAM-e.

Then I'm dropping the nolva and bridging into a MassFX centered cycle with the TZ3 providing the suggested AI and continuing with the retain and MFX t 4 caps a day.

See what I mean? Nothing special, nothing I'd suggest anyone else do. I was trying to use up some remainders in a way that made sense with a lot of other stuff on hand in case I didn't recover well and needed to adopt a more classic post cycle therapy........but things seem to be going well.

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is quite the cycle and quite the pct!

i have SORT of a similar routine planned.

KINDA, if i squint my eyes and place my left hand in the air while i read, it is REAL similar! LOL!

thanks for posting, YR! :D

tomall2

Awards
any one taking mass fx noticing any negative side effects like headaches, etc.?
Been taking MFX,HYperdrol & retain for 5 days now and have experienced headaches. I thought it was from having to go to work or changing my diet around but it looks like that mystery was solved by the responses above.

I've also had an increase in libido but I have also been a tad temperamental at times.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Been taking MFX,HYperdrol & retain for 5 days now and have experienced headaches. I thought it was from having to go to work or changing my diet around but it looks like that mystery was solved by the responses above.
I stopped taking Retain for a day to see if it was the HD and the headaches have pretty much cleared. I don't think it was from lowered cort levels as I have taken Lean Extreme in the past at 3 caps a days without the headaches. Just glad it wasn't the HD, so the stack continues... Thank you, macedaddy, for the insight.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I stopped taking Retain for a day to see if it was the HD and the headaches have pretty much cleared. I don't think it was from lowered cort levels as I have taken Lean Extreme in the past at 3 caps a days without the headaches. Just glad it wasn't the HD, so the stack continues... Thank you, macedaddy, for the insight.
LX and Retain lower cortisol through different ingredients. You may react badly to one versus the other irrespective of their cortisol lowering effect.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Right, that was my impression too; LX will be pinch-hitting the remainder of my MFX/HD stack.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should mention some of the sides I got, day 1 I had amazing libido and hosepipe veins. Day 2 the libido is back to normal and my knees are beginning to crack. Day 3 my skin is greasy as hell, acne is visibly returning and I've got tendonitis again in my left wrist.

I stopped after that, seems to me it clearly works (and fast) but the acne was the nail on the head for the stack. Since stopping all of the mentioned sides have gone.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds about right, Ziri! sorry you didn't like! I totally understand about the acne.....

:D

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
hosepipe veins? massfx really increases vascularity that much on the first day? riiiiiiight

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
haha, thats always a plus... as long as u didnt get acne on ur dik than ur okay! lol