Is it safe to stack, Powefull, Activate, Rebound Reloaded?

Fun2Train

Awards
IF you guys think this will be safe I think ill try a run of these 3, and do you think I should just start with the maximum recommended dose? My weight is 221 pounds, dunno if that matters. Again like always I appreciate the info very much and look forward to hearing some great tips and comments, thanks in advance.

Powerfull

Increases Muscle Mass, Sleep Quality, Fat Loss, Recovery And More!
USPlab's Patent Pending Formula of PureSap(TM)(100% Saponis) and specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama is a new unbelievable supplement. The science behind PureSap(TM) (100% Saponis) and our specially extracted Muira Puama is brand new to the industry. While Saponis and Muria Puama themselves are not new to the industry, we've revolutionized the way they are extracted and prepared. This results in a product with unrivaled quality and potency. The user will notice effects within 2-7 days of use.

Rebound Reloaded: Reduce Estrogen and Boost Natural Testosterone

Rebound Reloaded Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
AROMATRIX 400mg
(A proprietary blend of the following: white button mushroom extract, flax seed oil powder, and 6-bromotase (6-bromo-3, 17-dioxoetioallocholane)
Ingredients: White Button Mushroom Extract, Flax Seed Oil Powder, 6-Bromotase™ (6-bromo-3,17-dioxoetioallocholane).

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, and Magnesium Stearate.

Rebound Reloaded Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules per day. Multiple doses should be divided evenly throughout the day. For optimal absorption take with a meal/shake containing fat. If the initial effects are too strong discontinue use for a few days and restart at a lower dose. Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed

ActivaTe: Muscle Enhancing Lignan

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Divanil 400mg

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take four servings evenly spread out throughout the day.

Ingredients:
Urtica dioica standardized to 70% Divanil™.

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.

ActivaTe™ harnesses Divanil™, an extract of stinging nettle root, to increase muscle mass and strength, and decrease bodyfat in healthy men. Most of your circulating testosterone is bound or inactive. A plasma glycoprotein called Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up most of your testosterone so that it cannot exert any anabolic effect. ActivaTe™ knocks outs SHBG allowing your own testosterone to be free—and build serious muscle.

Warning: Women and children should not use this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use any nettle product (nettle can alter the menstrual cycle).

Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Not only safe, it is a great stack. I have ran it and loved it.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start the same thing as soon as I get all of these damned holiday bills payed off. Although I'm going the bulk powder route instead of caps for pfull and activate.

Fun2Train

Awards
thanks allot guys for all the info. Is everyone taking the highest recommended dose of all 3 of these products?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RR is 4-3-2-1, or 4-4-3-2, I forget. (4/day for a week, 3/day for a week, etc)

psycho

psycho

Awards
all caps at once, or spaced out throughout the day..

I saw a great thread earlier with a stack and how they were taking it, but I cant find the damn thing anymore.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all at once is fine
You sure about that? Not busting your balls, i just recall the recommendation as being to take the RR and ActivaTe together, spread throughout the day.

psycho

psycho

Awards
You sure about that? Not busting your balls, i just recall the recommendation as being to take the RR and ActivaTe together, spread throughout the day.
Thats what I thought I saw on another stack program.. Take it spaced out

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Ramp up and back down. I don't think you'll want to go past 3 a day though and probably not even past 2. I'd say 1 in the am and one before bed will probably be plenty. Check out the DS forum to be sure though.

Fun2Train

Awards
You think this should not be taken more then 4 weeks? Im not taking this for PCT, iv never taken steroids and was just looking for something to help boost Testosterone a bit. Am I barking up the wrong tree here?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it was 3-3-2-1. i'm not sure how an 8wk cycle would look.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was 3-3-2-1. i'm not sure how an 8wk cycle would look.
I would go 1-2-2-3-3-3-2-1

From what I've read though 2 is probably as high as you'll need to go, there for 1-2-2-2-2-2-2-1