Post your Current Supplements and STASH

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I know its been done before, but I LOVE posting and seeing others supplements stash's!!! Whos with me??

My current supplement stash is:

1 Bottle Jungle Warfare
1 Bottle Bad Ass Mass
1 Bottle Restore
1 Bottle Oxodrol 12
1 Bottle Testadrol
1 Tub Cytosport Complete Whey
1 Tub Muscle Milk Lite
1x Fish Oil
1x Centrum Multi Vitamin
1x Vitamin C
1x Selenium
1x Chlorella
1x Spirulina
1 Bottle Cee Pro (it sucks)
Carnitore (By RX I am carnitine deficient)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No offense, but that is a weak stash.

Weak I tell you. 15 total bottles? I bet I have at least 15 tubs of protein. lol

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
LoL, cant help it, I just bought a 2007 Lincoln MKZ. I get what I can. Boo-ya-ka-sha!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Careful homepiece.... the mods throw down over stuff like this ^

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I was referring to the post above yours.... you typed too quick!. The guy trying to buy stuff....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I know I have:
3 PowerFULL
3 cAMPhibolic
2 Anabolic Pump
2 Super Cissus RX
3 Muscle Milk
2 Beverly Muscle Provider
1 Beverly Ultra Size
1 Beverly Ultra 40
1 Beverly Mass
1 Beverly GH Factor
2 Tri Methy Lean
2 BSN Lean Dessert Protein
3 Trimax
etc.
etc.
etc.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I know I have:
3 PowerFULL
3 cAMPhibolic
2 Anabolic Pump
2 Super Cissus RX
3 Muscle Milk
2 Beverly Muscle Provider
1 Beverly Ultra Size
1 Beverly Ultra 40
1 Beverly Mass
1 Beverly GH Factor
2 Tri Methy Lean
2 BSN Lean Dessert Protein
3 Trimax
etc.
etc.
etc.
There's more... I'll have to check when I get home.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 vita pack
3 joint complex
3 liver product
2 of both antioxidants bottles (orc value of 5500)
5 bottles Energizing soy
12 bottles of physique
1 true mass
1 cytogainer
2 super pump 250's
1 size on
1 black hole
1 cq10
2 bottles of no xplode
2 bottles of noshotgun
1 super drol
2 haladrol 50's
2 sustanol 250
2 epistone
2 performance bottles
1 alpha male
1 tbomb 2
2 axis from bsn
5 bottles of omega guard
4 bottles of xf
6 large bottles of alfalfa
2 bottles of detox
4 bottles of core energy
2 bottles of leuckic
1 bottle of gackic
soon nitrotech and cell tech hard core 2 bottles and anator p70 ( want to give a 2 moth evaluation so I can tell people how bad the products are)
1 bottle of nanox9
few boxes of protein bars.
Udos oil. Amaranth and quinoa by the pounds. (horrible taste)
bottles of fiber tabs.
Tones of fruits and vegitables and juice bottles with a orc value of 2200
Oh I got a bottle of H+ blocker I forgot.
6 bottles of Radix (4ad spray) Love it btw.
12 bottles of nitrovol.
3 bottles of androcharge.
2.5 bottles of Kre alklyne and 1 cee bottle.
1 bottle of lecthine
2 bottles for my memory. I forget the name off hand.
Oh and 5 bottles of nutriferon in stock.
I forgot pct liquid and caps and 2 bottles of m1t.
no2 gel.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1 Animal Pak
20lbs Anabolic Innovations Whey Isolate
2kg Excell
1 Primed
4 Restore
2 AP
250 caps Yellow Gold
700 caps CEE
1 ZMA
4 Nolvadex
2 Cabergoline
2 Clen/ketotifen
2 DCP
1 Lipo-derm ultra
50g's Rasberry ketones
2 Camphibolic
1 Yohimbine HCL caps
2 Rem
2 ATD
15lbs Isobolic protein blend
1 LG tub of Surge
1 kg glutamine
2 cycle support

I may be missing 1 or 2 items.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
ok im joining in

-freezer full of unmentionables
2 white blood
3 AP
5 mass fx
1 dcp
2 retain
1 green magnitude
3 green bulge
1 purple wrath
2 bags cycle support
2 bags chaos
1 tub Excell
1 giant tub AI Whey
1 tub ON Whey
1 zma
1 camph
1 sesaglow
100 grams cissus
1 yellow neuphoria
PCT essentials (too much to name)
2 m1t
2 4ad transdermal

yup its week

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is just weird... I used to be an 'obsessive collector' (diagnosed form of OCD) but some of you guys are out of control with your supplement 'stash'. You have serious issues when your supplement surplus costs more than your grocery bills.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well F.O.G... im single so one bottle of certain supplements like AP at almost 50 bux a pop cost as much as my grocery bill.. and i buy groceries bi-weekly

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I have a ****ing awesome stash waiting for me at the end of hockey season, especially after my Christmas Gift order. Also with all the slaes at NP I can't help myself, event hough I know I won't use the stuff until after hockey is over, I end up picking things up with my protein orders anyways. I will try to get a pic up later on.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well F.O.G... im single so one bottle of certain supplements like AP at almost 50 bux a pop cost as much as my grocery bill.. and i buy groceries bi-weekly
You spend 25 dollars per week on groceries? Are you a woman or is that just a sexy avatar of someone else?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have a ****ing awesome stash waiting for me at the end of hockey season, especially after my Christmas Gift order. Also with all the slaes at NP I can't help myself, event hough I know I won't use the stuff until after hockey is over, I end up picking things up with my protein orders anyways. I will try to get a pic up later on.
I'm looking forward to hearing your NHA stack when you finally start it. I got a few goodies from the holiday sale at NP. Very generous people at Nutraplanet.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to hearing your NHA stack when you finally start it. I got a few goodies from the holiday sale at NP. Very generous people at Nutraplanet.
Yea it should be awesome, I can't wait, I will probably run a log, it wont be til hockey is over though probably in late feb/early march..

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yea it should be awesome, I can't wait, I will probably run a log, it wont be til hockey is over though probably in late feb/early march..
Run a log. I wish I would've started a log from the beginning. I'll follow it.

10,000 Anabolic Pump
8,000 Super Cissus Rx
1,000 cAMPHIBOLIC
100 SirPlus
100 PowerFULL
1 activate
3 fishoil
1 mullet

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Something like...
(x13)PowerFULL
(x13)Cialabol
(x5)cAMPH
(x5)DNA
(x1)Cissus-RX
(x1)MAN Clout
(x1)Mass FX
(x1)Hyperdrol
(x2)Phererererererera-Bol

I need some Super Cissus-RX and Anabolic-Pump *wink wink*

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What's SirPlus and DNA?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Something like...
(x13)PowerFULL
(x13)Cialabol
(x5)cAMPH
(x5)DNA
(x1)Cissus-RX
(x1)MAN Clout
(x1)Mass FX
(x1)Hyperdrol
(x2)Phererererererera-Bol

I need some Super Cissus-RX and Anabolic-Pump *wink wink*
i'd like some of that there cialabol and that there DNA.. whatever that is

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
You spend 25 dollars per week on groceries? Are you a woman or is that just a sexy avatar of someone else?
no i spend bout 50 bux on groceries every 2 weeks.. which heck.. 500 grams of bulk cissus costs that... 1 bottle of massfx n hyperdrol cost that..the list goes on... so honestly u cant make the supplement bill to grocery bill comparison

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
1 vita pack
3 joint complex
3 liver product
2 of both antioxidants bottles (orc value of 5500)
5 bottles Energizing soy
12 bottles of physique
1 true mass
1 cytogainer
2 super pump 250's
1 size on
1 black hole
1 cq10
2 bottles of no xplode
2 bottles of noshotgun
1 super drol
2 haladrol 50's
2 sustanol 250
2 epistone
2 performance bottles
1 alpha male
1 tbomb 2
2 axis from bsn
5 bottles of omega guard
4 bottles of xf
6 large bottles of alfalfa
2 bottles of detox
4 bottles of core energy
2 bottles of leuckic
1 bottle of gackic
soon nitrotech and cell tech hard core 2 bottles and anator p70 ( want to give a 2 moth evaluation so I can tell people how bad the products are)
1 bottle of nanox9
few boxes of protein bars.
Udos oil. Amaranth and quinoa by the pounds. (horrible taste)
bottles of fiber tabs.
Tones of fruits and vegitables and juice bottles with a orc value of 2200
Oh I got a bottle of H+ blocker I forgot.
6 bottles of Radix (4ad spray) Love it btw.
12 bottles of nitrovol.
3 bottles of androcharge.
2.5 bottles of Kre alklyne and 1 cee bottle.
1 bottle of lecthine
2 bottles for my memory. I forget the name off hand.
Oh and 5 bottles of nutriferon in stock.
I forgot post cycle therapy liquid and caps and 2 bottles of m1t.
no2 gel.

Have you ever tried the Sostenol???

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a cycle of sostenol with physique for 3 weeks with pct. I had awesome results but it was also becuase I did it with physique. When I tried sostenol before I used isopure and I did not really notice a difference. I was not recovering like I had hoped. Than I stoped for 4 months. I got turned on to Physique so I liked that. Than I tried my second cycle of it after using physique for 2 months. 3rd month I did the combo and for PCT did the liquid nolvadex.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next time I want to try a havoc cycle with physique.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is just weird... I used to be an 'obsessive collector' (diagnosed form of OCD) but some of you guys are out of control with your supplement 'stash'. You have serious issues when your supplement surplus costs more than your grocery bills.
Money is not a issue. I work in a doctors office so lot of the time I am trying out differnet things for the doctor to see if they really work.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Money is not a issue. I work in a doctors office so lot of the time I am trying out differnet things for the doctor to see if they really work.
That's cool. I'd like to know what doctor you're the guinea pig for. Working in a doctor's office is cool and whatnot being that if you happen to have an adverse reaction with all your supplements, I'm sure he'll take you in right away, but does he pay for your supplements? If you're getting sponsored to purchase surplus after surplus of supplement merchandise, so be it, but regardless of what job you have, you should be spending more money on whole foods and not pills.
It's really cool to say that you have 1AD or M1T in your refridgerator too, but some of you guys stock up on things as if armegeddon is coming and you're going to be forced to live and lift weights in a bunker for a few years.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's cool. I'd like to know what doctor you're the guinea pig for. Working in a doctor's office is cool and whatnot being that if you happen to have an adverse reaction with all your supplements, I'm sure he'll take you in right away, but does he pay for your supplements? If you're getting sponsored to purchase surplus after surplus of supplement merchandise, so be it, but regardless of what job you have, you should be spending more money on whole foods and not pills.
It's really cool to say that you have 1AD or M1T in your refridgerator too, but some of you guys stock up on things as if armegeddon is coming and you're going to be forced to live and lift weights in a bunker for a few years.
I work with a MD, FACP, (internal Medcine, Primary & Specilized care) Pretty much I try different products than do blood work and few other modern machines like the bio photonic scanner that measure antioxidant levels to see if a product works. I am sponserd in a way but more so to let patients know what works and what is bs.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I work with a MD, FACP, (internal Medcine, Primary & Specilized care) Pretty much I try different products than do blood work and few other modern machines like the bio photonic scanner that measure antioxidant levels to see if a product works. I am sponserd in a way but more so to let patients know what works and what is bs.
Oh. That actually sounds pretty cool. Sounds like a fun job/hobby.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh. That actually sounds pretty cool. Sounds like a fun job/hobby.
Lot of the time it is fun. I also still have do consultations for patients with nutrition etc. Call patients up and tell them to pick stuff up at the office for what ever blood work calls or a scan calls for.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i spend bout 50 bux on groceries every 2 weeks.. which heck.. 500 grams of bulk cissus costs that... 1 bottle of massfx n hyperdrol cost that..the list goes on... so honestly u cant make the supplement bill to grocery bill comparison
50 bucks every two weeks?...Damn! What do you live on???

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
5 Gal of K-Y Personal Lubricant Liquid

For forearm cardio.....

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol, I was thinking the same thing, but the more I think about it, hell with it, let em keep the economy rolling for us...:)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol, I was thinking the same thing, but the more I think about it, hell with it, let em keep the economy rolling for us...:)
I am falling into the supplement buying spree again! I got a jug of Purple Wrath, Xtend, and some other pills and whatnot and at the rate I'm drinking essential amino acids (6 scoops purple wrath in my gallon water + 6 scoops in a seperate container for weight training and cardio sessions), I'm costing about 200 bucks a month in aminos! Then I take whey after the workout, and casein (Sustain) before bed! I'm going to try Annabolic Innovations whey isolate since they are basically the same people as Nimbus Nutrition (I think) and Poseiden is some good stuff! Oh and now I'm hooked on Poseiden! Where does it end?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am falling into the supplement buying spree again! I got a jug of Purple Wrath, Xtend, and some other pills and whatnot and at the rate I'm drinking essential amino acids (6 scoops purple wrath in my gallon water + 6 scoops in a seperate container for weight training and cardio sessions), I'm costing about 200 bucks a month in aminos! Then I take whey after the workout, and casein (Sustain) before bed! I'm going to try Annabolic Innovations whey isolate since they are basically the same people as Nimbus Nutrition (I think) and Poseiden is some good stuff! Oh and now I'm hooked on Poseiden! Where does it end?
Poseidon Should be up for Pre sale on NP by this week... ;-):woohoo:

Workin

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
6x superdrol
2x PP
1x ALRI Methoxy Trn
2x JW
2x BAM
3x Pfull
2x Lipo 6
1/ Camphibolic
3x Cre Ethyl thunder
5 odd fish oils and multis
1kg Glutamine
about 25lbs of ON whey

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
What is Poseidon?
Hello maddenizor. Thanks for your question.

Poseidon is the Natural Performance Enhancing Compound that will literally improve your life in just about every area imaginable. It's soon to be released on Nutra Planet on a Pre Sale Basis. Poseidon is designed, using Patent Pending Technology, to be a staple in your supplement arsenal for years to come. We believe after trying it, you will personally experience why.:clean:
Here are some helpful links:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/58145-poseidon-info.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57032-macedaddy-does-dallas.html?highlight=poseidon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58353-force-green-regenerates.html?highlight=poseidon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58353-force-green-regenerates.html?highlight=poseidon
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/57938-any-chance-stocking.html?highlight=poseidon
Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything

Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any questions. Thanks for your interest!

Workin