Looking for Help with a capping system

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the whole bulk powder scene and loving every minutes of it because Im saving fat cash. Although some of the powders taste like totel poop. Where can I find a good but not horribly expensive capping system. I see alot of people one here cap things themselves. So, if u guys could give me a link that would help me out a ton. Thanks guys your always a ton of help.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I am new to the whole bulk powder scene and loving every minutes of it because Im saving fat cash. Although some of the powders taste like totel poop. Where can I find a good but not horribly expensive capping system. I see alot of people one here cap things themselves. So, if u guys could give me a link that would help me out a ton. Thanks guys your always a ton of help.
NutraPlanet.com: Cap Em Quick w/Tamper ("00") By NOW Foods

This is what I use and I like it. Make sure to get a scale as well. I think Dsade mentioned they would getting new scales in 2 weeks that could do 0.00g measurments. The one they have now on the site just does 0.0g. When getting a capping kit always get a tamper (this one has it included) so you can stuff alot more per cap this way.

Now if money was no object this is the system I would LOVE (none of the sponsors sell this and its way out of most people budget anyways so if this isnt allowed just remove the link thank you)

http://www.capsuleconnection.com/procat-eng.pdf

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^What he said.. ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that capsuleconnection profiller is the shizzle. Anyone have $1000 i can barrow? I'll pay you back.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
wow that capsuleconnection profiller is the shizzle. Anyone have $1000 i can barrow? I'll pay you back.
Looks pretty amazing you don't even have to place the capsules in the slots. Just shake it and they fall into place. And then you don’t have to put the tops on one at a time they all pop on at the same time. If I won some cash to spare I would seriously think of getting this :)