Training after taking cissus

cdc1917

Awards
I know there are a lot of cissus threads here, it did a search or two and couldn't find the answer to my question.

I have been doing a lot of reading on cissus and am interested in buying some to help out with some knee pain. It's like a sharp pain in my knee while doing any type of squat, or even getting up from a seated position. Has cissus made a difference for anyone with a similar problem?

I was wondering if anyone who had taken cissus for a while to help with a similar injury had any input from after they stopped taking cissus. Did the pain start back up again... ect - is it just a temporary fix?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
While on Cissus RX (can't comment on bulk cissus) I notice how much better my joints feel, infact I'm pretty desperate for some now seeing as I'm getting some serious pains in my knees and hip.

Just to let you know though, I'm pretty sure it's been talked about fairly often in the past in the Synergy Muscle forum on this site.

cdc1917

Awards
While on Cissus RX (can't comment on bulk cissus) I notice how much better my joints feel, infact I'm pretty desperate for some now seeing as I'm getting some serious pains in my knees and hip.

Just to let you know though, I'm pretty sure it's been talked about fairly often in the past in the Synergy Muscle forum on this site.
I have done quite a bit of reading on cissus and I understand that most users report quite a big difference in how their joints feel while they are taking it. I was mostly wondering whether cissus was a quick fix to joint pain or whether it had some healing properties that would help joints down the road as well.

By your post I am thinking that it is a temporary relief.

I guess I am just trying to find out what is going to make the biggest difference in the long run. Thanks for your feedback.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat temporary yes, I don't remember having joint problems until a couple of months after taking it though by which point I was on Accutane...