Head to the Contests Forum and VOTE!! 1 Hour left!!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

C'mon AnabolicMinds, there's a mandatory poll you have to vote on, or Jayhawkk will *****-slap you with his Banning Stick!!!! :run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vote people! This is hardly a time consuming task but benefits both the competitors as well as future competitions(one that will be announced shortly with huge prizes!!)

Plus this shows our support for fellow community members who put their pictures where their mouths were. Let them know they did a good job and stop by and vote.

tattoopierced1

come on people, only 31 voters so far. All of us busted our butts for this and it only takes a few to go over the pics and vote. The more voters, the better the future contests get, so get your butts in there and vote!

tattoopierced1

the one on my stomach? Its the meaning of my name in german, means "warrior" kinda a motivational tool for me, whenever I feel like slacking off, i say to myself that i cant slack off and be marked with that, if I am to be worthy of having that tattooed on me, then I have to show it.

kinda corny, i know, but it does push me to do better.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
the one on my stomach? Its the meaning of my name in german, means "warrior" kinda a motivational tool for me, whenever I feel like slacking off, i say to myself that i cant slack off and be marked with that, if I am to be worthy of having that tattooed on me, then I have to show it.

kinda corny, i know, but it does push me to do better.
Ok, cool.

I thought it said THUG LIFE

:D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bump. get off yer asses and vote people. only takes a minute of your time to look at the pics and voice your opinion. these guys busted their ass and deserve some recognition. don't make me get puff daddy on you.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if there's an occassion, south park has been there, done that. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll shove my jimmy in yo mouf roof. Now get your big ass in the pollin' boof

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
let yo' opinion be heard, you gotta make a choice.
cuz after i slit yo' throat, you won't have a f'ing voice.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
VOTE or DIE !!!!!

Come on people this poll closes in 2 hours. 39 people just isn't cutting it. You know you would want people's support if it were you out there!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha...getting people to vote for anything is like pulling teeth.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of which i'm getting my wisdom tooth cut out Monday due to it breakin half. I'm have medicated so ya'll don't want me to go off in this *****!

KING KONG...AIN'T GOT NUTHIN' ON ME!!!!!!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys how hard is it to click a mouse button. Jayhawk could I suggest putting this in the supplement section, I know it doesn't apply but that forum seems to get the most traffic, and its a shame more people aren't voting considering the effort and time these guys put in.