T-HEAT vs. Lipoderm

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I will be trying T-HEAT soon and will see how it compares to Lipoderm. I've used Lipoderm in the past and like it very much so we'll see how T-Heat stacks up. Results will follow....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching this. Thanks for letting us know.

Bryan

Awards
I'll be starting my T-heat bottle on monday also :D

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Def keep us updated Bobo. Ill be starting my own homebrewed yomhimbine transdermal as soon as all the ingredients arrive...

yordi

Awards
what is T-Heat and Lipoderm?

they both aren't available here in holland :(

yordi

Awards

But there is a lot of other stuff available over there is there not?? ;)
yes, there is.

only the bodybuilders who visit the internet once in a while (like myself) know about stuff like swole and v-12 or nox3 (from universal)

i never heart of t-heat nor lipderm. :(

yordi

Awards
haha, you guys woke up early this morning :)

ok, what does this stuff really do? and who manufactures it?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Chemo which is the owner of this forum as well as BDC nurtrition makes T-Heat as well as number of other products. Just click on the member store link and you shall see!

yordi

Awards
what's so special about 5 mg yohimbe HCL in liquid form?

5 mg tablets of yohimbe HCL to cut down fat are sold here aswell ;)

40 euro for 100 tablets.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
what's so special about 5 mg yohimbe HCL in liquid form?

5 mg tablets of yohimbe HCL to cut down fat are sold here aswell ;)

40 euro for 100 tablets.
It actually produces spot reduction fat results so you can target problem areas and see them go away. That can not be done through oral adminstration of youhimbine.

yordi

Awards
woei, save me some. i'm coming over to usa right now to buy t-heat :D

hehe, too bad it's not out here (yet)

i don't need it myself. 95 kg of pure muscle (1.89 m long and 18 years old, worked out for atleast 2,5 years)
there's no fat on my body. i'm between 7 at 9% BF normaly throughout the WHOLE year :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

i don't need it myself. 95 kg of pure muscle (1.89 m long and 18 years old, worked out for atleast 2,5 years)
there's no fat on my body. i'm between 7 at 9% BF normaly throughout the WHOLE year :)
I have no idea what those stats mean other than your BF%!! ;)

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

Order it from the online store. It's not availabe at retail stores in the US either...

Bobo - thanks for keeping us updated bro! This is something that interests me, so to get your feedback is kick-azz

yordi

Awards
that's 209 lbs heavy.

my length is just over 6'2"

but i should make my own thread for this ;) with all the other stats i have.

@sheesh, delivery in holland is possible?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
that's 209 lbs heavy.

my length is just over 6'2"

but i should make my own thread for this ;) with all the other stats i have.

@sheesh, delivery in holland is possible?
I'll answer this one. Chemo had stopped all international orders as they were not arriving and costing everone all the way around.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I guess you're out of look then yordi, unless you can find a person on the board willing to buy some and then ship it to you personally...

yordi

Awards
let's keep this on-topic

i don't need to lose any fat, because i don't have any :D

but i'm sure i can sell this wonderfull stuff to a lot of people on the dutch board i am with. because we're still f*ck*ng around with yohimbe HCL tablets of 5 mg.

once i ordered something in usa, it was shipped with ups. had no problems with either the state of the package or the delivery time :)

Bryan

Awards
just put on my first application of T-Heat. LET THE CYCLE BEGIN! hehe this stuff feels so good once it dries :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What kinda diet are you gonna be on bryan? Cardio etc.

Bryan

Awards
I posted a bit about my cutting on the supplement forums. I'll be using a weirdo diet i find works for me. Basically its high fat mod protien(1-1.2g/lb) and low carb(less than 100g daily, no carbs after 4pm). As for cardio I cant stand regular cardio but I love hiit which I do 3 times a week. 5 min warmup. 13-15mins of sprints and 3-5 mins of cooldown.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing the same diet I've always done and it will be identical to the one I did on Lipoderm.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
I'm doing the same diet I've always done and it will be identical to the one I did on Lipoderm.
Great, thanks for the specifics there clowny :rolleyes: :D

I figured you would standardize as much as possible to compare, just curious. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starts today...In all fairness I am more lean than when I used Lipoderm and I don't have much to lose. If it can help get rid of the last little deposits I have, I will be impressed.

SlateDrake

Awards
Although it's only been a week, any initial thoughts on this Bobo?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Heat spreads out much more than lipoderm does. The consistency is more oily and thick than lipo and getting the same localized water retention too. It feels much cooler for a longer peroid of time than Lipo and doesn't seem to dry as fast. In terms of results its too early too tell but it seems about the same as Lipo except for those differences I listed above. I am using a beta version and I know Chemo said there were some changes in the final version but I'm not familiar with them. All in all I'm liking it though.

captainbicept

Awards
i just ordered my t-heat, i'll let everyone know how my results are with it. the way i look at it though is even if it is slightly less effective than lipoderm (which i thought was great) its so much cheaper its still a good deal.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update....As I expected the results are similar to Lipoderm. Water retention and fat loss seems to be the same. The only difference is the details I mentioned above but so far I'm liking it. Seems to be a good product like Lipoderm.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bobo wondering what your status is. I'm considering if I should get T-Heat or Lipoderm again. I've had good results with lipoderm but would like to support this site if T-Heat is just as good.

Lgoosey

Awards
If anyone is planning on using heat or lipo during the summer months and is bothered by the water retention, it helps to add some caffeine to the bottle. maybe even a splash of T3 :rolleyes:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgoosey, you mention adding caffeine to the bottle. Is it ok to just crush up something such as prolab tablets and add them directly, and how much caffeine can be dissolved in a bottle of the stuff?

Lgoosey

Awards
I used caffeine powder removed from caps. I suppose crushing pills would be fine so as long as one makes sure the powder is crushed finely. I don't know the limit but I tried 7 grams in a bottle of lipo and it was fine. I remember hearing of someone trying 9 grams and maybe more. Depending on your source of caffeine, it may contain a filler which some say to remove. I am unsure if mine contained one, nevertheless I was too lazy to do so anyways and saw nothing out of the ordinary to note.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by max silver
Lgoosey, you mention adding caffeine to the bottle. Is it ok to just crush up something such as prolab tablets and add them directly, and how much caffeine can be dissolved in a bottle of the stuff?
Your best bet may be SciFit caffeine, if I remember correctly it is 200mg caffeine with virtually no filler. :)

bigbadboss101

Awards
How about using the T Heat or Lipoderm, and swallowing the caffine instead of putting the stuff in the solutions?

Lgoosey

Awards
Sure, if it makes you happy but the point of putting it in the solution is for it to act locally to help combat water renention and possibly aid in fat loss.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys happen to know of any good ways to remove any possible fillers from caffeine tablets? I think that the stuff is water soluble, so what I was considering was placing the crushed tablets in a heated solution, and then quickly cooling the stuff down in the freezer. Once the entire solution has cooled, I would then run the solution through a coffee filter, hopefully being left with a caffeine/water solution at that point. Then it would just be a matter of allowing the water to try at that point, being left with pure caffeine powder at that point. Any thoughts?

nightop

Awards
max, do a search on the Avant board for this, there is quite a deal of useful info on filtering and adding various things, caffeine specifically.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just about done so the verdict is:

It works the same IMO. No better, no worse.

Now from reading the literature it still looks as if Par's delivery is still superior (never really questioned that) but the results were about the same. Its tough to measure and get any type of accurate reading except for looking in the mirror and knowing what happened before, but I feel confident in saying it works around the same.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
good to know, i got a bottle too, waiting to use it until after my T3 cycle though.. Think I should use it along with the T3?