BEST Pre-Workout Product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody,

I've tried a number of different pre-workout supplements:
Storm + Shock Therapy, Horse Power, V12, NO Shotgun, No-Xplode, Green Bulge, White Blood, SAN Fierce, Nitrocharge, the list goes on people.

Everytime, I have found something I do not like about it. Whether it be taste, dosing, ingredients or price I just can't find ONE and STICK TO IT!

One thing I do not like is how alot of the blends contain Glycocymine. I've read that this is not a compound that should be ingested on a regular basis. Whether or not that's accurate I don't know for sure, but I'm not going to risk it.

My next one I try is going to be AI Chaos, as it seems to be dosed nicely and is a great flavor: lemon tea.

I'm curious to see what everybody uses, if anything, for a pre-workout product. creatine/pump/amino blend. I'd like to hear some discussion on what's the best stuff to have in it, because theres so many products out there...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm using AI Chaos right now. It is just as effective as NO-Explode for about 2/3 the price :thumbsup: C2 by USP is good too.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Chaos
focus xt
nuerostim+C
all do good for me

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There should be a multi-pronged approach, when making a pre-workout product:

Creatines
A staple in most of these supplements, it should be the backbone of the product.
Good compounds:

CEE
Creatine Mono
di-creatine malate
Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Not-So-Good:

Kre-Alkylyn - not enough feedback, anecdotal or otherwise
Betaine Anhydrous/Glycocyamine - The 4 to 1 ratio, plus the studies I've seen, I wouldn't want these to be in my product I"m using.

Pump!
Of course you need a good pump...such as:

Arginine AEE
AAKG
Arginine Malate
Citrulline Malate
L-Norvaline
L-Ornithine
L-Taurine

Anti-Oxidants
I beleive that with the presence of Nitric-oxide related compounds you need to combat free radicals. One or more of the following would be nice:

R-ALA
NAC
EGCG
Grape Seed Extract

Stimulants
To keep your energy levels going.

Caffeine
Vitamin C, B6, B12
Ginseng (i'm surprised more compounds dont include this! its cheap and effective)
Chocamine

Aminos
I can see we're getting costly here, but a small matrix of aminos would be very helpful.

L-Leucine
L-Valine
L-Isoleucine
L- Lysine
Glutamine/Taurine/Arginine

To top it off, 10g complex carb. If a product covered all of these bases I think I would pay a good amount of money for it, because it would replace 3-4 different products I use now to get it all.

From my research, it would seem that combining an Amino Acid Complex such as Xtend or Excell, which has the main aminos, vitamin B-6 for energy and cirtulline for pumps, combined with a product that had a stimulant, good matrix of creatine and antioxidants would be our best bet.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I've got bulk AAKG on the way and I'll stack it with CEE to see what happens.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe AI will come out with something. Otherwise, Custom Capsule, the new sponsor is a possibility. I think you can make your own.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
I would say try Kryptonite but its rather pricey. Other than that all ive had is NO-xplode which was good. Yellow swarms are also good, and ive also tried hyperdrive 3.0 which was fabulous. I just never got around to ordering more.

For the record, I just saw your multipronged approach. I believe kryptonite has something, or many things from each category, but it definitely does NOT have caffeine. Just a pointer.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Maybe AI will come out with something. Otherwise, Custom Capsule, the new sponsor is a possibility. I think you can make your own.

Actually, AI's Excell + Chaos is looking to be where its at. All I need is to add in some Anti-oxidants and I'll be set to go.

The Custom capsule company is very interesting to me. I can't wait to tell my girlfriend "You know how I'm always switching my supplements around, trying new ones? well now I'm going to make my own"

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I decided to go with Ultimate Nutrition's HorsePower product. After reading all day, the price, serving amount and flavor (lemon lime) hooked me. It also had some good logs/reviews over at BB.com. There were a few things I did not like about it, it contained Glycocyamine, Kre-Alk, and had no stimulants, but it does have some anti-oxidants, a slew of different creatines and a good pump matrix. I recommend looking into this product if your interested. I tried a few Free-samples last week and enjoyed it. Heres the matrix:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20g)
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 12
Total Carbohydrate 3 g
Sugars 2 g

Kre-Alkalyn 1.5 g
Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1 g
Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5 g
Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g
Taurine (micronized) 2 g
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g

NO Power Blend 4000 mg
(Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride)

HorsePower Blend: 5800mg
(Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rutaecarpine, and Glycocyamine)

nobady

Awards
Ready for War!!!
It is the only stim that gets me going!

rkieltyk

Awards
i really liked xpand, good price (gotta find the right store) and ingredient profile. although there are 2 different ones, one has a small amount of bcaa's while another doesnt.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Is there a (legally obtainable) product out there that mimics or stimulates production of adrenaline because if there was, that would be the BEST stimulant hands down.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The combination I'm using right now is killer. I am taking Clout, Xcell, Neurostim+C and supercarb prior to workouts right now. This provides stellar energy, focus and recovery between worksets.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I use XCEED + 3 Basic Cuts, or Body Octane + Orotine + 3 Basic Cuts.
I LOVE Basic Cuts preworkout! Nothing like smiling while you’re lifting :) And with the cayenne pepper in it you always know just about when it’s about to kick in heheh. Also its the cheapest premade stim I have ever bought.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Xceed + Amp pre-workout. It's pretty good in my opinion. Waiting to try my Primed + RegenerationX though! Then it's off to Supercharged Chaos!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Xceed + Amp pre-workout. It's pretty good in my opinion. Waiting to try my Primed + RegenerationX though! Then it's off to Supercharged Chaos!
How do you like taking AMP preworkout? I could never do that. I think I get a weird reaction to it. I tried again to take AMP and it made me tired and gave me a big headache and now 12 hours later I feel hung-over :) It tends to give me too much focus as well. I guess it’s hit or miss with that product. It’s like there’s only 2 kinds of people when it comes to AMP, people who like and it and the ones who don’t.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
AI Chaos 30 mins pre-workout, Gaspari SizeOn with AI Excell durin workout.

Just try this for 2 weeks...I promise you will not be disappointed

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a (legally obtainable) product out there that mimics or stimulates production of adrenaline because if there was, that would be the BEST stimulant hands down.
L-Tyrosine when taken in proper dosages can help regulate your Thryoid giving you stable enegry levels and also produces dopamine and epinephrine

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I love my amp, but it doesn't do what it used to, i might stack that with something else preworkout. There is a great list here, i might try a couple with my next order. Amp gets me focused, i need something to get me fukn pumpd ready for war if you will, might try that one.

Amp is a must to try, and if you keep it occasional it should give you what you need.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving 3 X MAN Scorch + 25mg Ephedrine
I also rate Get Diesel Ready4War pre.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen a number of guys are mixing EXCELL(BCAAs) with Chaos.

Would this include all he had in the list?

CROWLER

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I will vouch for the Chaos... I am currently running it, and when I hit the gym, I have alot of energy.. I workout for two hours and I am not even ready to go home yet..I know I am working out to long, but I just have to do it... Its good stuff.. Give it a try. Good energy, good pumps, and good focus .

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Ok well this is prehaps the absolute best perhaps only used for bodybuilding competions, back in my party days i tried a few Research chemicals, 5 amt seemed to cause a aderlin rush and is umm legal to have....

Bravo Trading Ltd.

If this is considered breaking the rules please edit post.

Thanks and hopefully this helps

( i do not reccomend anyone use without proper research and talking to there doctor first, nor do i condon the use of any research drug , please know your countrys laws/regulations.)

Thanks Dr liftalot

Bravo Trading Ltd.
Erowid

Stuff is pretty intense, i tried some along time ago and wow i seriously felt i could lift any amount of weight and run forever.

Endless energy enough said.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Um, interesting link but I really don't think that's appropriate given the board's rules. And besides, the site states that they don't ship to US or Canada which makes it useless for a huge segment of the board population.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok well this is prehaps the absolute best perhaps only used for bodybuilding competions, back in my party days i tried a few Research chemicals, 5 amt seemed to cause a aderlin rush and is umm legal to have....

Bravo Trading Ltd.

If this is considered breaking the rules please edit post.

Thanks and hopefully this helps

( i do not reccomend anyone use without proper research and talking to there doctor first, nor do i condon the use of any research drug , please know your countrys laws/regulations.)

Thanks Dr liftalot

Bravo Trading Ltd.
Erowid

Stuff is pretty intense, i tried some along time ago and wow i seriously felt i could lift any amount of weight and run forever.

Endless energy enough said.
Yeah, that's against board rules. No source posting for research chems Doc.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Extreme Labs Full Throttle Xtreme.
Best pump, I've ever had was on this stuff, and I thought my veins where going to pop outside the skin

Kre-Alkalyn 2500mg
AAKG 2500mg
L-Arginine 3000mg
Citrulline Malate 700mg
Betaine Glycocyamine 1000mg
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1000mg

also has
Proprietary Blend:
Alpha lipoic acid, potassium citrate, di-calcium pyruvate, chromium, vanadyl sulfate pyconogenol, l-ornithane, maltodextrin, natural flavoring, cinnamon extract, d-pinotol dextrose and sucralose.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Um, interesting link but I really don't think that's appropriate given the board's rules. And besides, the site states that they don't ship to US or Canada which makes it useless for a huge segment of the board population.

They don't send the ink cleaner to the US, they do send the research chemicals. Though i'm not quite sure if these research chemical falls under the same rules.

If so i will indeed remove site URL.

Just thought i'd share tad bit of rare information.

BruFan

Awards
L-Tyrosine when taken in proper dosages can help regulate your Thryoid giving you stable enegry levels and also produces dopamine and epinephrine
Sorry if this is a bit off topic for the thread, but what dosage are you recommending? It's just that I've seen a bunch of different recomendations for Tyrosine dosing since I started looking into it, and I'm getting confused. :)

Thanks!

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a bit off topic for the thread, but what dosage are you recommending? It's just that I've seen a bunch of different recomendations for Tyrosine dosing since I started looking into it, and I'm getting confused. :)

Thanks!

Also known as beta-alanine, sufficient amounts of the essential amino acid L-tyrosine are found in the body, and are principally synthesized from L-phenylalanine.

In relation to energy, L-tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of epinephrine and dopamine. Like Mulletsoldier stated, it is also helps to regulate the thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine.

L-tyrosine is commonly supplemented between 500-1500mg.

I don't think that I would consider this to be a sole source of energy however, it is definetely an added bonus to overall energy production.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
I've tried a lot of pre-workout stuff I mean a lot I have samples out the wazoo from the "O" expo and the Arnold expo
I'll tell you what I got a sample of Kreation by scifit from a guy who owns a little supp. store here and it tasted pretty nasty but damn I had the best arm workout that day of my life and as soon as my tub of NO xplode is gone I'm on that stuff!!

BruFan

Awards
Also known as beta-alanine, sufficient amounts of the essential amino acid L-tyrosine are found in the body, and are principally synthesized from L-phenylalanine.

In relation to energy, L-tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of epinephrine and dopamine. Like Mulletsoldier stated, it is also helps to regulate the thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine.

L-tyrosine is commonly supplemented between 500-1500mg.

I don't think that I would consider this to be a sole source of energy however, it is definetely an added bonus to overall energy production.
Thanks, currently taking 1000mg a day. Have noticed very little effect on energy, but I tan like crazy. :D Was just curious if a higher dose was needed for the thyroid effects and energy boost.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, currently taking 1000mg a day. Have noticed very little effect on energy, but I tan like crazy. :D Was just curious if a higher dose was needed for the thyroid effects and energy boost.
Actually, I have never noticed an effect on energy either. That was just the science. I'm not excactly sure "how much" of a role the thyroid plays in energy.

I do know however, that you do not need to administer high dosages in order to enhance overall thyroid function. The levels are already prevalent in the body without supplementation, so what your taking should be sufficient.

I personally feel that there are much more effective supplements to spend my money on in reguards to energy/endurance/ATP.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
In the past, which was most likely over kill, I used;

1 ser Dymatize XPAND
1g bulk CEE
3g bulk CITRULLINE MALATE
2g bulk AAKG
2g bulk ALCAR
1g bulk TAURINE
2 scoops Controlled LAbs GLYCERGROW
21.4g powered GATORADE

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Tried Anabolic Innovations Chaos yesterday and whoo baby...I was flyin' off the walls after that!

jdev

Awards
  • Established

Im sorry to bring up a thread from this long ago, but Is this true? I always thought that they were two seperate supplements.

Thanks

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I like ISS Saturn8 Rush for pre-workout. So far that is the one that I had the best results with. And I have tried quite a few different pre-workout supps.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
2 AMP + 2 Stizm + Clout + Cordyceps = :bb:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If you havn't tried Axis Labs - SMASH I would def. recommend that. I am sure you will love the results.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have never used it, but must might have to check it out. :)

Is it intended solely for preworkout usage or is it best at 2 dosages per day, including non-workout days?

If you havn't tried Axis Labs - SMASH I would def. recommend that. I am sure you will love the results.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Have never used it, but must might have to check it out. :)

Is it intended solely for preworkout usage or is it best at 2 dosages per day, including non-workout days?
I take it everyday, but on workout days I take it 20 min. preworkout. It has a very sufficient amount of CEE for pre. I then take 5 of our CEE caps, 4 hours later. It has been working spectacular for me.