4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Im 16 been training seriously for about one year. I am very tempted to try a PH cycle because I feel I am educated enough about them and my training and diet is in good order, much better order than most people using PH's I beleive...(Ive tracked every calorie, gram of protein, carbs, and fats for the last 6 months) thats damn good dedication for a 16 yr old.

I am about 125-130 lbs (it fluxuates) and 5'6"

However even though im tempted to try PH's, im not going to because I realize I am too young, and the risks outweigh the reward...

So, I am going to try a cycle of 6-oxo to try and raise my test levels naturally, to see if I can make some PH-like gains...i was thinking of using a tribulis product, but most of them seem to be bogus and the ones that seem to work(Endotest, Tribestan, FUZU) seem to produce minimal or inconsistent results...So im going to be using 6-oxo @ 600mgs a day for 4 weeks and will also use some flax seed oil because I read that is can also aid in raising test.

So I was just wondering if anyone cud give their thoughts on this, if it will benefit me any or should I just use a tribulus product or something, or could 6-oxo actually work this way and produce significant results as a test booster...

Also I dont want to hear you are young and have enough test in you that this will do nothing blah blah, i kno that but im willing to try this anyway.

thanks

elijah_123

Awards
Why mess with 6-oxo at all, it is still messing with your hormones.

What did you weigh when you started? At 130 you've got alot of mass left to put on. Have you tried hi gi carbs post work out to spike insulin. What is your diet/training/rest like?

I hate to tell you but not many guys here are going to suggest anything but working hard in the gym for a few years.
Why? Because thats what you need to do! Not to flame you but I've never known any one who has their act together training/eating/sleeping wise that are stuck at 130.

You could eat big and train right and easily put on 20+ pounds with out doing anything but using what God gave you.

Also just being "educated" about training and ph's does NOT mean your ready to use them. That is a big part the other part is being able to take them with out seriously messing up your body. Which as you know would happen at your age.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
a handful of people have taken 6oxo by itself, Im pretty sure everyone is going to tell you to save you money. 6oxo is expensive, and while it may raise test levels, it probably will not translate into gains (let alone gains anywhere close to a prohormone).
Nonetheless, you will be messing with you hormone levels by taking 6oxo. There is great difference between 6oxo and ZMA, Flax, etc.

if youre 16 and youre 5'6'' 125-130lbs, why even take a chance of shutting down your bodies growth plates?

I would say save your money because this supplement is for post cycle recovery and it wont translate to muscle growth if taken alone for a 16 year old or a 25 year old.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Why mess with 6-oxo at all, it is still messing with your hormones.

What did you weigh when you started? At 130 you've got alot of mass left to put on. Have you tried hi gi carbs post work out to spike insulin. What is your diet/training/rest like?

I hate to tell you but not many guys here are going to suggest anything but working hard in the gym for a few years.
Why? Because thats what you need to do! Not to flame you but I've never known any one who has their act together training/eating/sleeping wise that are stuck at 130.

You could eat big and train right and easily put on 20+ pounds with out doing anything but using what God gave you.

Also just being "educated" about training and ph's does NOT mean your ready to use them. That is a big part the other part is being able to take them with out seriously messing up your body. Which as you know would happen at your age.
I wrestled @ 112 lbs during wrestling season, so ive put on around 18 lbs since the season ended feburary 15th...

I am not complaining about being stuck at 130 or not gaining, I actually gain very very fast and they are lean gains also, Im just interested in trying this for quicker mass/strength gains to see if it could actually work or not...

also yes I take about 50 grams dextrose for my high GI carbs post-workout to spike insulin to answer your question...

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
a handful of people have taken 6oxo by itself, Im pretty sure everyone is going to tell you to save you money. 6oxo is expensive, and while it may raise test levels, it probably will not translate into gains (let alone gains anywhere close to a prohormone).
Nonetheless, you will be messing with you hormone levels by taking 6oxo. There is great difference between 6oxo and ZMA, Flax, etc.

if youre 16 and youre 5'6'' 125-130lbs, why even take a chance of shutting down your bodies growth plates?

I would say save your money because this supplement is for post cycle recovery and it wont translate to muscle growth if taken alone for a 16 year old or a 25 year old.
How exactly could 6-oxo shut my growth plates? it isnt a PH it is just an anti-estrogen, Im not sure if im correct or now but I don't beleive it can stop my growth.

drfly

Awards
estrogen is actually what closes ur growth plates, so, ur right, it would be a safe bet to say u wont lose any possible growth by taking it. but the other guys were also right, in that, u wont see any noticably better results through using it. anti-e's r not intended to boost ur test levels enough to produce more mass and strength, but rather to increase low levels back to normal levels after cycles which have shut down ur natty test productions, get the picture?

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
anti-e's r not intended to boost ur test levels enough to produce more mass and strength, but rather to increase low levels back to normal levels after cycles which have shut down ur natty test productions, get the picture?
According to Ergopharm's product writeup of 6-oxo they state

"Okay, am I saying that one has to be a prohormone or steroid user to find 6-OXO™ useful? Certainly not! Even if you never touch prohormones/steroids you can obtain a very substantial and beneficial increase in natural testosterone production by taking nothing but 6-OXO™. For those that are wary of hormonal supplements and their effects on the bodies endocrine balance, yet still want to obtain the benefits of increased testosterone levels, 6-OXO™ offers a very safe and effective alternative."

I am not expecting to get like an extreme rise in my test levels and get PH or steroid like gains, but I do beleive with the little test boost that I do get, it could lead to bigger gains than I could have made without boost. Even if it is very little, it is still better than how I would have done without it....

Also a fellow over at the avant labs forum used 6-oxo this same way , and here is his exact post about his lab test results he had done while using the 6-oxo

Im on my fourth week of using 3 caps of 6-OXO twice daily. My blood test results arrived today also.

Like PA posted previously, my total testosterone level rose from 455ng/dL up to 813ng/dL. My estradiol dropped 34%! My free testosterone level doubled also. My LH/FSH levels rose slightly. PSA level was unchanged. The biggest surprise was that my serum DHT level rose from 30ng/dL all the way up to 97ng/dL.

There were other variables at work obviously, but I am definitely impressed with 6-OXO's effects on my hormone levels and I will post more about my lab results when I get a chance....

These are some very substantial changes in his hormone levels that could lead to much better gains with proper training and diet...

also for those of you just thinking im looking for a quick fix cuz im lazy im not, im just looking for a safe method that I can combine with my very strict diet and training regime to gain the maximum amount of size possible in a short time. If I can acheive 14" biceps by august I have been offered a modeling job, currently my biceps are 12.5"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
N/Large and lifting will EASILY take 12.5arms to 14.

Frankie

Quote:
How exactly could 6-oxo shut my growth plates? it isnt a PH it is just an anti-estrogen, Im not sure if im correct or now but I don't beleive it can stop my growth.
End Quote:

Take Formasin by Prototype Nutrition or Formastat by Molecular Nutrition and your final height would be greater than it otherwise would be because Estrogen would be inhibited. Being taller as a side effect is intriguing.

Instead of being 5'10 maybe you could become 6'.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
End Quote:

Take Formasin by Prototype Nutrition or Formastat by Molecular Nutrition and your final height would be greater than it otherwise would be because Estrogen would be inhibited. Being taller as a side effect is intriguing.

Instead of being 5'10 maybe you could become 6'.
i do hope you are joking because at 16 he doesnt need to take anything. supajaws, your body is producing enuf test and you'll experience growth like no other time in your life. if you eat clean, train hard and get plenty of rest, you'll grow like a weed. no supp, steroid, ph or anti e is magic...it still takes hard work but as any of us who've used any or all of these will tell ya prolly mid to late 20s is the earliest you should consider using any of these supps. That so many experienced bros are giving you the advice to wait should tell ya thats the right thing to do.

I dont see anything wrong with using these supps...but they need to be used at the right time.....use prot powders, creatine..stuff like that if you want but still thats jus to supplement...whole foods will help you more than anything, esp now.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

If I can acheive 14" biceps by august I have been offered a modeling job, currently my biceps are 12.5"

not to rip on you but -- even if you get 14 inch arms and shut your growth plates... at 5'6'' you won't be modeling for too long. You get my drift? Keep it natural, you have alot of natural growth ahead of you, you should be excited

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
At your age who knows what type of estrogen rebound you're gonna see once you come off? Save it.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards

not to rip on you but -- even if you get 14 inch arms and shut your growth plates... at 5'6'' you won't be modeling for too long. You get my drift? Keep it natural, you have alot of natural growth ahead of you, you should be excited
ummm, im not gonna be a runway model, i dont need to be tall to be a fitness model.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
At your age who knows what type of estrogen rebound you're gonna see once you come off? Save it.
can you please elaborate a little. I don't really know exactly what the
6-oxo does to my body even though I shud if im considering using it. All i basically know is that it is used to give your test a boost after a PH cycle, and get your test back up and running.

So itd be of great help if you could explain more what you meant.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Basically 6oxo suppresses estrogen. If estrogen is suppressed, it's gotta rebound once off cycle, right? Who knows if your body is going to overshoot that rebound at your age? There is no telling.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Basically 6oxo suppresses estrogen. If estrogen is suppressed, it's gotta rebound once off cycle, right? Who knows if your body is going to overshoot that rebound at your age? There is no telling.
and if it did, what would happen? Stoppage of growth?

drfly

Awards
basically, 6-oxo will inihibit the production of estrogen, which forces ur body to produce more testosterone, but when u come off, if ur estrogen levels rebound too much, it could close ur growth plates. estrogen is the hormone that causes the growth plates to close, the main reason why women have a smaller bone structure than men.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its very simple, if you don't know about these things, don't mess with them. Your young and can grow fine withouth them. Your test levels are raging anyway at your age so you don't have any reason to suppress estrogen.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.