Would there be any benefit to

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack Retain with Lean Xtreme during PCT? I have 2 bottles chillen and I'm confused on which to use.

Pit Bull

Awards
I'd say overkill but the tyramine in retain may keep you awake if you take it close to bed time so I guess you could replace the dose for lxt

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would also say its overkill. Ive used both in the past (at seperate times), and had better with the LX during post cycle.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right on...would u guys think that it might be better to just use the LX first then once I run out use the Retain? or maybe pitbulls suggestions of using the LX at night?

tplant

Awards
right on...would u guys think that it might be better to just use the LX first then once I run out use the Retain? or maybe pitbulls suggestions of using the LX at night?
id say jsut use one and then the other as opposed to lx at night and retain during the day. Seems pointless to bust out both.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so just run one first...then once i run out bust the other one? Its chill to run anti-cortisol products for that long of a duration almost 8 weeks?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Activate, Retain, Lx, Diesel Test 2010, Tormefene, Cissus, Rebound Reloaded, Fenugreek, Dhea, all the ON supps for my Liver. Cholesterol, Blood Pressure and etc