critique my fatloss stack, please

entic

Awards
i am almost 17. weigh about 195-205 lbs, probably around 16% bf. i got these for practically nothing as a friend of mine has sworn off all supplements except for protein and flax. anyways, i was wondering about the most efficient way to use these? i would train for sports meanwhile. this training would include full body type weights 2-3x/week, sprinting 2x/week, and probably one long distance run, and agility work. protein high, fat medium, carbs medium.

week 1 [daily]:
1x100 mcg 3,5 - diido-l-thyronine [pbl trx] for 3 days, 2x100mcg 3,5 - diido-l-thryonine for 4 days
3x30mg guggulsterones [syntrax guggulbolic]
2xNY+forscolin [tricuts 2 original]
3x200mg caffeine anyhydrous [scifit brand]

week 2 [daily]:
2x100 mcg 3,5 - diido-l-thyronine [pbl trx]
2xNY+forscolin [tricuts 2 original]
3x200mg caffeine anyhydrous [scifit brand]

week 3 [daily]:
3x100 mcg 3,5 - diido-l-thyronine [pbl trx]
3xNY+forscolin [tricuts 2 original]
2x200mg caffeine anyhydrous [scifit brand]

week 4 [daily]:
6x30mg guggulsterones [syntrax guggulbolic]
3xNY+forscolin [tricuts 2 original]
10x100mg Octopamine HCL/Norsynephrine HCL [syntrax beta 3]

week 5 [daily]:
2x25 mg ephedrine hcl [vasopro brand]
4x20mg forskolin, 5mg synephrine, 100mg bergenin, 10mg gingeroals and shogoals [syntrax mm4]

week 6 [daily]:
4x20mg forskolin, 5mg synephrine, 100mg bergenin, 10mg gingeroals and shogoals [syntrax mm4]

week 7 [daily]:

week 8 [daily]:

I might throw r-ala into the mix post workout. I would also be taking cla at 9g/day throughout, and ultra 40 liver tabs at 15-20/day. protein would be bev nutrition ultra size or syntrax isomatrix, and syntrax nectar for post workout.

during workout shake would consist of 4 scoops of ice w/ gatorade or cytomax powder

post workout 40g protein /40-90g carbs of some form [dextrose/malto/sports drink/whatever]

probably around 3000kcal/day, 300g protein, 120g fat [~56g from flax oil], 180g carbs. i might go 500-1000 calories higher because sports training takes alot out of me.

lifting would probably go something like this:

mon-wed-fri

monday: after breakfast, hiit...about 8hrs later: weight training--
snatch: 2warm up + 3x3 [two warm up sets]
front squat: 2w + 3x5
dip: 2w + 3x5-10
row: 2w + 3x5

wednesday: after breakfast, 1.5-3mile run [with small intervals]... about 8 hrs later: weight training--
snatch: 2w +3x3 [two warm up sets]
deadlift: 2w+ 2x3
push press: 2x5
chins: 2 sets of 6-15

friday:
weight training--
snatch grip high pull: 2w + 3x4
back squat: 1x20 deep breathing
row: 2x5
dip: 3x5-10
HIIT immediately follwing

------------------------------------

this program is in a very early stage. half of those movements are assuming my trap injury and growth plate irritation on my heel are healed up. please give me your comments.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a very well planned stack, and good HIT program, not much I can think of to add/subtract! :)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
One critique. Why use thyro stims right out of the gate? Why not go diet, cardio, thermos for a couple weeks first. Then, when thyroid slows, throw in the thyro stims.

entic

Awards
scotty--good point, thanks. i will take your advice:saw:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
1x100 mcg 3,5 - diido-l-thyronine [pbl trx] for 3 days, 2x100mcg 3,5 - diido-l-thryonine for 4 days
Anyone else think of dildo when they read this hehe.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think of dildo when they read this hehe.
I saw dildo as well, took me a sec, then came to, laughing.

Entic, why not try NYC or ECA for awhile then throw in the triax and some UA possibly. I don't wannna suggest anything to you due to the fact I know nothing of your health history, just saying, something to look into.

locoangmo

Awards
Your 17. Drop the stims and tyroid helpers. Do your diet and workout plan and see where that takes you. Then add the supps if you are not getting your fat % down. The only supps I would recommend would be glutamine and a multi-vit. Good Luck, Loco

entic

Awards
Loco-that is actually the advice I give all those who I help out with training. However, although I have a great natural strength base [especially explosive strength], I have the world's slowest metabolism and am also a very slow muscle gainer. To give you a weird idea of my strength ratios, I can bench around 200 [really really hard to add weight here], deadlift around 300 [ditto], squat in the mid to high 300s [easy to add weight], and snatch 180 for reps [easy to add weight]. Sleep is in order and nutrition is as well. And no, I'm not not eating enough :p

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
how about dropping some of those carbs and trying a keto diet for a while during your cutting cycle.

entic

Awards
how about dropping some of those carbs and trying a keto diet for a while during your cutting cycle.
i would, but i'm not sure how keto mixes with athletic training. in addition to what i mentioned i will be playing soccer and lacrosse daily.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
take carbs in morning or before your sporting event and most will be burned during your activities anyway, and the rest you can benefit from. dont do it for a very long time, try it for a few days and see if it doesnt help boost your results any. or if u have a few days of shitty dieting and/or cardio, do a keto diet for a few days after. just an idea for ya bro, good luck.

entic

Awards
thanks man. ive actually tried keto before and loved it, so i might end up going with it anyways.