What protein bar works with x-factor?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering, what protein bar could be good to take with x-factor that would not affect it's effectiveness, I was eating 3 cases of tri-o-plex in the last one, and found out canola oil reduces its effectiveness. That's why I did not feel it 100%!!!I cant find any that seems OK!
Please help

Thanks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Already having 9 scoops of whey during the day:lol: Looking to add protein a little more convenient if possible...

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how about some real food!!?!?!

how has x-factor worked for you in the past? we need some more reviews on this stuff.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Worked pretty well, the only thing like I said, was too much canola oil, wich got the gains down. Now I am starting back, and I get 3 shakes with 3 scoops between meals, just not to feel hungry during the cycle as appetite increases a lot. I eat a lot of real food, but I always loved the "bar" concept, and would like to find one..

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
instead of putting 3 scoops of protein in the shake, put 1 scoop protein + a cup and a half of oat flour (grinded oatmeal). It will fill you up much better, not to mention that that much protein is a waste of money as most of it is running right through you.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but I am sipping the shake between the meals. All in all I get 360g. Protein now and 170 g. carbs. The only fat I have is saturated from animal fats. I want to do a very clean bulk as I just did a competition(1st one).I am feeling great, and getting sore day after day it gets more painfull :head:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
tried x-factor a while back and wasnt impressed. not entirely comfortable with eliminating efa's altogether for 8 weeks... halfway through my x-factor cycle I decided to throw in some cee and did get some ridiculous pumps. that may be the way to go... x-factor and cee..... but the best protein to take on x-factor is beef... red meat