Which supplements do you recommend?

tlop

Awards
So, I unfortunately live in a third world country where supplements are less than readily available. I am in the U.S. for just a week and would like therefore pick up everything I need while I can.

A little about myself: I am not big. I just started working out a couple months back (using the book Scrawny to Brawny as a guide). At the moment, all I use is whey protein. Finally, hair loss is a big concern for me, so I don't want to use anything that could fxck with that.

Lets say I want to use 4-5 additional supplements. What do you all recommend?

Thanks,

Tlop

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Creatine
Multi-vitamin
fishoils
AAKG
HMB

In that order, +the whey you already use.

tlop

Awards
I had read somewhere that creatine may cause hair loss. Was that completely off base?

Thanks,

Tlop

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I had read somewhere that creatine may cause hair loss. Was that completely off base?

Thanks,

Tlop
If it was everyone would be bald because everyone has creatine in them. I have been using creatine for 5 years and I have np with hairloss.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I love Powerfull by USPlabs. I lost waist size and gained everywhere else.

I also love Rebound Reloaded by Designer Supps - it's not out until late May.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whey protein(which u take)
Creatine
a good multi

thats the basics. thats really all you need. however i take alcar, taurine, and numberous others just to test and see if they work but basicaly stick to the basics or youll ending up wasting a lot of money.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
kre-alkalyn or creatine ethyl ester
BCAAS (Aminos)
EFA (omega fish oils)
arginine alpha keto gluterate
Multivitamin

Its what i take am im huge lol.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
As you can see the general consensus is Whey and creatine.

If you can get whey where you live then I would go for something like Creatine, a TTA product and a herbal anabolic like powerfull or symetry.

Can you give us a price range you are looking to shoot for and then we can better gauge what would be best suited for your budget.

What all can you get now where you live so we don't add that in.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you ever run something hormonal, anabolic innovations just released a wicked product called cycle support, its got alot of stuff for only $30.

tattoopierced1

along with your whey protein, xtend is a good thing to add to get your BCAAs and already have it flavored. a good multi and fish oil or flax seed oil are also good things to add in.

eGhost

Awards
If your a small guy looking to add muscle then you don't need much. Get some protien powder, creatine, and a good multi vitamin. It is much more important to have your diet in check and hit the wieght's hard!

Good Luck,
eGhost.