Best stack for Lean Muscle Gains

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a cycle in about 2 weeks and my goal is to gain some lean muscle while dropping bf. I am not real concerned with the actual scale weight, but I just want to my muscles to get bigger and more dense. I am not sure what supps I should use. I have narrowed it down to Methoxy TST, Mega-TRN, H-50, SD, and I also have some Masteron. What product/products should I use to see the best lean gains. I will be doing cardio 3-4 times per week as well as lifting 5 times per week. My bf right now is 13-14%. I know my diet is the most important and I feel that I have that part down. Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whats your previous cycle experience?And what are your stats?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I have done 1 cycle of SD alone, 1 with SD and PP, 1 Ergo lmg/prostan. and also 10 weeks of test E and deca. I am 5' 10" 187 lbs.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have done SD alone and M-trn alone,but there are alot of people stacking these two,which i think would be a killer stack for what you are looking for the trn really helped me lean out and get alot harder plus it's a methoxy and not a methyl so thats a plus,there are a couple of people who are doing logs on this cycle,i think masteron would be a nice addition at the end of it to really bring up the androgens,how much do you have of it?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
1 10ml vial with 100mg/ml. So I dont really have enough to use it long as i would need to inject about 75-100 mg EOD

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Also, During PCT would it be ok to run the ECA stack along with nolvadex?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, During PCT would it be ok to run the ECA stack along with nolvadex?
Yeah i would run a sd/trn cycle,if you can get ahold of some clen ,IMO that would be better because it has a little more protein sparring effects ,but in a pinch eca would be ok to help slow muscle breakdown PCT,but i would run some kind of anti-cortisol with it to avoid any cortisol that may be produced in response to the andrenergics,but all in all Beta-andrenergics are somewhat protein sparrying ,so you could run them in pct.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks for the advice. SD and TRN it is!:woohoo:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi powerhouse I am doing the trn/sd cycle and loving it i am looking much harder and really starting to see seperation in my delts and between my bi's and tri's, vascularity is also up.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey mixedup i told you that it would be a good stack,the trn also boosted my libido quite a bit,i was looking for your log but i could not find it what section is it under?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to eat right for LEAN gains...no glutenous activity (NGA).

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
hi powerhouse I am doing the trn/sd cycle and loving it i am looking much harder and really starting to see seperation in my delts and between my bi's and tri's, vascularity is also up.
Are you running the two concurrent for the entire cycle or overlapping portions of the cycle?