best pre-workout stack?

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards
what is everyones favorite pre-workout supplement? stimulant... have read previous threads, still unclear what i should get?!
maybe AMP but open to all opinions.
thanks guys

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Ready4War
Amp
Ephedrine
Gromax HG.

pb2xtreme1

pb2xtreme1

Awards
hey folks i did not mean to say stack i ment supp. if you could choose just one what would it be?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 1 gram of ALCAR and plenty of complex carbs

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
i just tried my first pill of AX's Rampage today, had a great workout , took one pill 30 minutes before workout and it went awsome, I am no longer feeling stimulated at this time, and i have had no burnout, which is awsome.

Foster

Awards
I don't think there is any one thing you can use by itself that will give you better results then a stack. I guess if I had to pick one thing it would probably be just caffeine pills.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
A bottle of water and a full MP3 player!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
yeaaa , i need to get myself a little mp3 player asap

akp2004

Awards
For your question about best stimulant:
AMP is my favorite.

In old days, it'd be AMP + M5AA such as Methyl-Rage. that was the stack for beating personal bests. Not sure if there's a fast acting, fast clearing androgen that's otc anymore.

I think what you saw in the responses was people think of having a great workout in terms of:

Mental Focus, Sustained Energy, Stimulation, Recovery between sets, and Endurance for Volume of workouts. Depending on your routine you may need aerobic as well as anerobic help.

That's why music, carbs, BCAA's, Citrulline, stimulants such as AMP, ephedrine, and nootropics such as ALCAR, are mentioned.

For optimal workouts, you need enough sleep, and enough food in your in the day before and the hours before you workout. Then you take a stimulant like AMP, and you kick ass.

I know you probably know that, but too often people ask, "What stimulant should I take." And that's to counter that they dont have their act together in terms of nutrition and sleep.

With stims like AMP, in my experience, half of the effect is based on the quality of your sleep, rest, nutrition, etc. You cant take it routinely and expect great results, if your sleep and recuperation strategies suck.

Imagine stimulants are like drawing on your bank account of energy. If you dont restock your account with good sleep and eating and recuperation, eventually you'll get less and less effect. Avoid that and you get more from whatever stimulant you pick from what's out there.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I watched and watched and did my research. I ended up getting them for $170 or so on Ebay.

Most auctions seem to go $175+.

Bro - they are awesome! I use the triple flange sleeves. The foam earplugs work best, but take much longer to get back in your ear canal because you have to roll them up. Since dudes be wanting to work in and what not, they aren't as practical at the gym. The sleeves have the best fit (blocking outside noise) and are the fastest to put back in.

I turned my MP3 player down at least in half. I DO NOT hear anything but my music. With my regular earbuds, I used to hear quite a bit of crap in the backgroun.

These are awesome if you really like to get into what you listen to.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I watched and watched and did my research. I ended up getting them for $170 or so on Ebay.

Most auctions seem to go $175+.

Bro - they are awesome! I use the triple flange sleeves. The foam earplugs work best, but take much longer to get back in your ear canal because you have to roll them up. Since dudes be wanting to work in and what not, they aren't as practical at the gym. The sleeves have the best fit (blocking outside noise) and are the fastest to put back in.

I turned my MP3 player down at least in half. I DO NOT hear anything but my music. With my regular earbuds, I used to hear quite a bit of crap in the backgroun.

These are awesome if you really like to get into what you listen to.
That's pretty sick man.... thats something I'm definetly want to buy for myself. My headphones succumb to static at decently high sound volume and they just pop out all the time! Not good. I'm gunna look into that, they sounds great!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've seen those EE. I don't remember why, but there was something specific I read from the audioheads as to why the UE's weren't as good as the Shures.

I've been meaning to do a write-up on my experiences with noise canceling headphones.
If I ever get around to it, make sure you put your 4 censt in EE.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Shure`s have better bass response, UE better sound fidelity. I listen to alot of books so the UE are more suited to my liking. I have heard both with my Ipod and Zen Nano+. UE fi5`s are dual driver and kick some serious ass.

The Sennheisers are loud with great bass but lose some fidelity.