best fat incinerating supp...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
currently i'm on...
Controlled labs, Green Buldge, White Blood and GlycerGrow...

also redline from time to time, and I like it, tho it's expensive to get in the bottles...

I'm at about 9% BF right now and want to drop a little (mainly lower ab fat)...and I don't want anyting that surpresses my appetite...

idea's...?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is hard to believe you aren't satisfied with 9%, especially in the Winter/spring. Anywho, the good old EC stack along with some morning HIIT should do the trick every time. Also, what's your diet, training routine, experience, etc., like?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best one I've ever used is DI-ET. I used to to get down to 5-6% for contest a number of times. :icon_lol:

Seriously I gotta say I am perplexed, there is so much money being spent on diet supps and, what do they really do. I think that you can do very well without them. Use supps to maintain muscle mass sure.

I mean I was 305 in November, I'm 250 now and If I really wanted I could be 205 by late summer without fat loss supps. I understand anabolics because they take you to a place you couldn't get to without them, but fat loss supps don't do that. I believe that anybody can get very lean without using any supplementation whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing something. Is it just because people are in a hurry and think these supps will speed things up, or that it allows them to cheat on there diet more ?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, or offend anyone. I guess I just thought that this needed to be said in case there are people out there that think fat loss supps are necessary, when they aren't.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I like a clean diet and cAMPHIBOLIC mixed with a little Chizzeled by ALRI to be rubbed on the abs. I don't like stims so I use thermo which work much better in my opinion. Using chizzeled for the first time right now and I have to say I am not dissapointed (surprisingly).

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The best one I've ever used is DI-ET. I used to to get down to 5-6% for contest a number of times. :icon_lol:

Seriously I gotta say I am perplexed, there is so much money being spent on diet supps and, what do they really do. I think that you can do very well without them. Use supps to maintain muscle mass sure.

I mean I was 305 in November, I'm 250 now and If I really wanted I could be 205 by late summer without fat loss supps. I understand anabolics because they take you to a place you couldn't get to without them, but fat loss supps don't do that. I believe that anybody can get very lean without using any supplementation whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing something. Is it just because people are in a hurry and think these supps will speed things up, or that it allows them to cheat on there diet more ?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, or offend anyone. I guess I just thought that this needed to be said in case there are people out there that think fat loss supps are necessary, when they aren't.

yes, I know about DIET...the question was about fat burning supp's...hence posting this in the "supplments" section...

what do u guys think of "RedLine"

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Might want to hit up a localized fat burner if it's only your lower abs you're worried about. Otherwise, I love EC and sesathin